EuroReborn (Custom Crystal)

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour
Status
Not open for further replies.

WelshSteel

Hallucination Critic
Dedicated Member
Dec 15, 2016
I'm really interested in the balance, I love the concept of Warrior's, Sin's especially, getting back attack damage, it is something that I feel Sin's have always needed and their balance and playstyle should heavily be focused around it, otherwise you might as well play a Warrior because it's safer/more reliable.

Poison change is good, reliable green poison is just brain dead and leaves more opportunity for others to contest bosses as they will survive for longer, also there has been problems on many servers with green controlling mob looting rights, *** green and put it on RNG, I like it.

Reactions: Sanjian

Sanjian

Just a Mir2 Fan
VIP
Apr 28, 2011
East Sussex
Can anyone give a rough time/date when this server is expected to be released
Theres only one person working on the server mate and thats me :)

I cant give an eta.

There is a lot more work to be done and then there will be a beta period for players to test content and help adjust balancing/issues

I dont want to release the server while there are already good mir2 servers available. Mainly TPR. Also with jamie working on sapphire im not looking to contest the small player base of mir2 players.

A rough time i have set for myself is the last quarter of the year.

Im going to be putting more info onto the discord channel as ive reached the limit on this ad so ill redesign the add so i can fit more details on it but use the discord for much greater detail on features.

Theres so much in terms of features its impossible to cover it all here. Especially the changes to classes/gemming/gemming bonus skills/perks/professions/crafting/archaeology/mob AI

jaffar91

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 10, 2011
Sounds good mate I think this is gunna be really popular, lets hope for an epic launch!

Sanjian

Just a Mir2 Fan
VIP
Apr 28, 2011
East Sussex
Updated discord link with another one thats set to never expire :/
Post automatically merged:

added in a video for the tao pets showing different skins depending on skill level. (ignore the attack animation of shinny )

updated with Gems and perks info and a video

I have created another Gathering Profession callled Salvaging.

This directly links to using the Item Breaker from LoF to collect materials used in crafting, only now Salvaging is an independant profession and as with all professions comes with perks, the more you destroy items the more you level.

items are split into different catagories resulting in rewarding different items(if any) for destroying them, weapons, accessories, armours, and possibly a few others.

if anyones familiar with the item breaker then the changes are that the cost to destroy an item is removed and its now free to destroy something. you gain exp based on combined information from the item(its grade, its level, any added stats, awakened)

the perks are a WIP but will consist of things like chance for more exp/items/materials/rare items from breaking.

Last edited:

NightScare

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 11, 2005
Nottingham
you seem proud to put your euro pheonix warrior in your sig, i wonder how long it took you to get tdb there....

updated info on back attack and stealth attacks

Took me ages, and it wasn't fun.

Sanjian

Just a Mir2 Fan
VIP
Apr 28, 2011
East Sussex
with some help from lomcn staff ive been able to edit the add properly, there are some more videos now that link properly, showing gemming and the tao pets.

Jicaa

Pooslice
Golden Oldie
Jul 9, 2003
I skipped on LoF as I didn't have time back then, however I have spent a good amount of time playing your servers and I always enjoy them. I'll more than likely do so again if I can get Death and UV to play (y)

Keep up the good work!

LightBringer

Primordial GM
Veteran
Primordial
Game Master
Feb 13, 2014
More nice work bud!

You planning on marketing this server before live to try attract more attention to it? :)

EDIT:
Also I hope you aren't offended by this, but I want to rob your world map idea, it looks nicee!

Sanjian

Just a Mir2 Fan
VIP
Apr 28, 2011
East Sussex
More nice work bud!

You planning on marketing this server before live to try attract more attention to it? :)

EDIT:
Also I hope you aren't offended by this, but I want to rob your world map idea, it looks nicee!
yeah ill advertise it alot better when im a few months away from launch, no point in building up hype at this stage :)

you should speak to TheOnlyOne he has deconstructed my older client (well he hasnt he wouldnt know how to) but there is my old LoF client floating around somewhere that has all my placements that were taken and used

but because you asked you are more than welcome to use the world map and i hope it serves you well.

Reactions: LightBringer

LightBringer

Primordial GM
Veteran
Primordial
Game Master
Feb 13, 2014
yeah ill advertise it alot better when im a few months away from launch, no point in building up hype at this stage :)

you should speak to TheOnlyOne he has deconstructed my older client (well he hasnt he wouldnt know how to) but there is my old LoF client floating around somewhere that has all my placements that were taken and used

but because you asked you are more than welcome to use the world map and i hope it serves you well.

Oh 100% I just want to see your server flourish as it deserves it! haha

and I don't deconstruct clients, I will probably try design most of my own stuff, just wanted to use your concept as it looks cool af!

Sanjian

Just a Mir2 Fan
VIP
Apr 28, 2011
East Sussex
ahh then yeah best of luck bud hope it goes well :)

not going to add it to the main add but something else i wanted to add in was just abit of pernash on the quest qisplay from npcs, saw it on the files and wanted to use it ^^

Reactions: StormHero

Sanjian

Just a Mir2 Fan
VIP
Apr 28, 2011
East Sussex
Someone had asked how i do what i do, so i thought i would just record abit of me while i was working, its around 20 minutes of me working out how to code in the smelting perks, it shows me making mistakes... having a complete brain fart over = and == lol...

it shows a little of how i design my icons/ui elements, not much. i did say i would do another one later when i redesign the Quest Dialog ui to match my style.

anyway, if anyones interested this is how i do what i do... mostly its testing, recalculating and testing again, and fixing mistakes lol

Reactions: KillerMan

LightBringer

Primordial GM
Veteran
Primordial
Game Master
Feb 13, 2014
Obviously just going off your snippets, you may have already thought about it and went 1 way or the other.

But have you ever thought about locking out professions if you go through certain routes / making complementing professions work with each other?

So If you go Mining and have it max level , it might give you extra chance to smelt an extra material ; but going to these professions locks you out of say Gathering?

Sanjian

Just a Mir2 Fan
VIP
Apr 28, 2011
East Sussex
Obviously just going off your snippets, you may have already thought about it and went 1 way or the other.

But have you ever thought about locking out professions if you go through certain routes / making complementing professions work with each other?

So If you go Mining and have it max level , it might give you extra chance to smelt an extra material ; but going to these professions locks you out of say Gathering?

i didnt want players to be forced to choose a prof(like wow only being able to have 2) i decided i wanted players to have access to all profs, it does mean tho that if they want to do mining,skinning,forestrry and archaeology they need to carry around a shovel/axe/pickaxe and a skinnersknife.

in LoF i increased bagspace to 56 up from 46 anyway and storage is 160 slots, so should be fine.

the core materials im keeping fairly simple tbh

EDIT: tbh for someone to get level 50 in all 13 professions would take over a year anyway :)

Reactions: LightBringer

LightBringer

Primordial GM
Veteran
Primordial
Game Master
Feb 13, 2014
i didnt want players to be forced to choose a prof(like wow only being able to have 2) i decided i wanted players to have access to all profs, it does mean tho that if they want to do mining,skinning,forestrry and archaeology they need to carry around a shovel/axe/pickaxe and a skinnersknife.

in LoF i increased bagspace to 56 up from 46 anyway and storage is 160 slots, so should be fine.

the core materials im keeping fairly simple tbh

EDIT: tbh for someone to get level 50 in all 13 professions would take over a year anyway :)

Sounds good to me!
just thought I'd see what your thoughts were is all :)

Status
Not open for further replies.