EuroReborn (Custom Crystal)

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour
Status
Not open for further replies.

Belle

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
May 25, 2019
Hey babe! Love the way ur putting a lot of effort into making the server, will defo be playing...Been waiting for your wizard ideas coming up, I solo a lot due to my own personal problems an get to play a few hours a night I am glad u have changed pets dying on log out 😘 I remember on one server I played can’t remember which one but there was a command that brought up a text box with the x amount of time left on pets that would be cool along with the 1 min warning, also I see firewall and magic shield with the legendary status are they going to be like rare to get? 1 thing that drives me mad is not getting r spells like just y? Lvling to reach the lvl needed an lvling more to make it stronger is going to be the hard part? Also glad mirroring has had a change for once!! 😍
Little changes like keeping pets some of our spells not being Uber rare wud keep ur wizards UC, comments like “ that’s not like euro” bug me euro has gone an there’s reasons y any euro clones have failed

Keeep up the good work babe xx

Slipmatt

Why the f are we still here?
Veteran
May 10, 2009
County Durham
Hey babe! Love the way ur putting a lot of effort into making the server, will defo be playing...Been waiting for your wizard ideas coming up, I solo a lot due to my own personal problems an get to play a few hours a night I am glad u have changed pets dying on log out 😘 I remember on one server I played can’t remember which one but there was a command that brought up a text box with the x amount of time left on pets that would be cool along with the 1 min warning, also I see firewall and magic shield with the legendary status are they going to be like rare to get? 1 thing that drives me mad is not getting r spells like just y? Lvling to reach the lvl needed an lvling more to make it stronger is going to be the hard part? Also glad mirroring has had a change for once!! 😍
Little changes like keeping pets some of our spells not being Uber rare wud keep ur wizards UC, comments like “ that’s not like euro” bug me euro has gone an there’s reasons y any euro clones have failed

Keeep up the good work babe xx
Ok babe xoxox

azzee

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 26, 2015
Saudi Arabia
Hmm dunno about wizards applying slow that easy to mobs, please don’t underestimate the slow effect, as what the GM of Archons did.

And about tdb, what the CD is gonna be like? tdb always been the core of warriors as a skill :d

Can tell that warrior needs a bit of attention from what u post

Good luck looking forward for the release date.

Sanjian

Just a Mir2 Fan
VIP
Apr 28, 2011
East Sussex
And about tdb, what the CD is gonna be like? tdb always been the core of warriors as a skill :d

just fyi, tdb is not a core warrior skill (IMO) its CD at max level will be close to what it is on default files.

warriors played fine pre RMV on euro without it :)

Reactions: deano13

Lukie

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Apr 16, 2014
How can you say TDB is not a core skill? Like saying magic shield isn't a core skill or sfb

tha4thface

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 31, 2009
Looks Good,Good luck.
How on earth can this vile desert scum even feel ok to post here.
just fyi, tdb is not a core warrior skill (IMO) its CD at max level will be close to what it is on default files.

warriors played fine pre RMV on euro without it :)
warriors did when wizards and taos had fack all as well, like shinny was taos best skill. now you have boosted taos to be able to solo, wars are the weakest char without TDB and FS in comparison. just saying
Post automatically merged:

How can you say TDB is not a core skill? Like saying magic shield isn't a core skill or sfb
on euro official Slaying was the wars core skill looool

Sanjian

Just a Mir2 Fan
VIP
Apr 28, 2011
East Sussex
magic shield is NOT a core skill IMO again, they can level without it..... SFB is a core skill for a tao

people seem to forget warriors have corruption.... at lvl 19

KingCobra92

Untrusted Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 9, 2015
Be quiet ya bellsniff

He does take people’s opinions in but most opinions come across as cry’s rather than constructive advice

Sanjian

Just a Mir2 Fan
VIP
Apr 28, 2011
East Sussex
It is with regret that i am going to put the server into a suspended state of development.

there are a few reasons at the moment and im going to be honest with you.

1. Finance - I just cannot afford to purchase a dedicated server at this time (looking at £60 a month for a decent one)
2. Time - My time has been cut down with which i can work on the server for a few reasons:
- WoW Classic (im going to be playing this and taking some time away from coding)
- Icebourne (again this releases in september and im going to be spending time playing this)
3. Enthusiasm - Over the last few weeks my enthusiasm has dropped rapidly for various reasons.

I will still release this server but it wont be anytime soon.

I urge anyone who was looking forward to playing this server to consider as an alternative either Artificial or ValkrieV2. At least those servers have people who are putting decent effort into making a decent server!

Ill keep the discord running and ill update this when i manage to find time to do some work, but for now I wont be releasing in October/November.

Sorry

a3dam

Programmer
Dedicated Member
Aug 27, 2012
Egypt
It is with regret that i am going to put the server into a suspended state of development.

1. Finance - I just cannot afford to purchase a dedicated server at this time (looking at £60 a month for a decent one)
2. Time - My time has been cut down with which i can work on the server for a few reasons:
- WoW Classic (im going to be playing this and taking some time away from coding)
- Icebourne (again this releases in september and im going to be spending time playing this)
3. Enthusiasm - Over the last few weeks my enthusiasm has dropped rapidly for various reasons.

I urge anyone who was looking forward to playing this server to consider as an alternative either Artificial or ValkrieV2. At least those servers have people who are putting decent effort into making a decent server!

Ill keep the discord running and ill update this when i manage to find time to do some work, but for now I wont be releasing in October/November.

Sorry

Waiting for you when you return

Wond

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 24, 2004
IRELAND

Sorry

How dare.

Status
Not open for further replies.