EuroReborn (Custom Crystal)

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

WelshSteel

Hallucination Critic
Dedicated Member
Dec 15, 2016
Forced to implement?? "I see no good reason", Saj completely avoided the discussion, I didn't want anything actioned, this is a forum and I'm not his boss or customer.

No worries anyway, I don't wish to help more than I already have.

Last edited:

Sanjian

Just a Mir2 Fan
VIP
Apr 28, 2011
East Sussex
Euro shitstorm got released tonight then!

BLURP *too much helping*

I'd say more but I don't fancy helping and it's not because of my favour towards Valk but you pawned off my suggestion of an idea for a balanced dash+repulse system like a "person who knows better".

i disagree with your suggestion about making dash and repulse rng in pvp. its that simple :/

zedina

Mir3 Dev
Legendary
Dec 22, 2005
i disagree with your suggestion about making dash and repulse rng in pvp. its that simple :/

If you could do it in a way based on level differences.

2lvls difference between Low / High -> 20%
3lvls difference between Low / High -> 25%
etc.

Sanjian

Just a Mir2 Fan
VIP
Apr 28, 2011
East Sussex
If you could do it in a way based on level differences.

2lvls difference between Low / High -> 20%
3lvls difference between Low / High -> 25%
etc.

yes you could do it like that, but i like the fact that if your not higher than the person your fighting you cant repulse or SD them....
Post automatically merged:

im scrapping the upscaling, imo its not worth the time vs the rewrd.

the wemade mir2 maps were going to be what decided it for me... and its not really that noticeable.

Last edited:
Reactions: sweetfa

Sanjian

Just a Mir2 Fan
VIP
Apr 28, 2011
East Sussex
So im looking into the PK Protection thats in force on the server, currently its set to a level difference of 7

Meaning anyone over 7 levels cannot grief/pk another player unless they are brown/guild warred/or taking part in conquests..

Im looking into MoonLight which has had its time increased ALOT, making assassins a much more stealthy class and able to zip in and out of combat quite easily.

Now my question to you looking to play and enjoy the PVP side for the server, is 7 levels too high? i feel it is, and im looking to reduce it to 5 levels (ive gone up from 5 to 7)

this would mean currently anyone level 14 can be attacked by anyone level 21, on this server that is a big difference in terms of spell power and stat availability. LVL 3 FS for example could 1 hit a wizard/sin/archer (its rare but possible)

With the spellls being so good at higher levels would a 5 level difference be more benefitial for those looking to just enjoy the game and not get ganked in caves? (for those who havent looked through this thread KingRooms have no protection from PK so levels wont matter)

So level 5 difference or level 7 difference, im edging towards 5 levels but though i would get some feedback from you all looking to play

Hercules

Prime Hunter
Banned
Jun 4, 2018
Asda
My honest feedback is scrap the pk protection as there’s nothing stopping a lower lvl griefing a higher lvl...

meaning a lvl 30 bowls into a KR and even in a guild just leaves guild for an hour or a day and griefs the poor lvl35/37 with the boss they have...

also if the lvl 35/37 is in a fight with someone else and is brown the lower levels can then attack the brown player with no come back...

I think it’s honestly a silly implement unless of course u have answers for all these scenarios

Sanjian

Just a Mir2 Fan
VIP
Apr 28, 2011
East Sussex
My honest feedback is scrap the pk protection as there’s nothing stopping a lower lvl griefing a higher lvl...

meaning a lvl 30 bowls into a KR and even in a guild just leaves guild for an hour or a day and griefs the poor lvl35/37 with the boss they have...
Boss Rooms dont have PK protection - should have read the thread :)

also if the lvl 35/37 is in a fight with someone else and is brown the lower levels can then attack the brown player with no come back...
if your brown you can be attacked by anyone - my advise (to anyone)... dont go being a dick and turning yourself brown...

Also the situation you have explained above works on ANY server with someone being brown? lol

I think it’s honestly a silly implement unless of course u have answers for all these scenarios
Just answered you questions and also PK Protection is only silly if you dont understand it :)

WelshSteel

Hallucination Critic
Dedicated Member
Dec 15, 2016
Why the hate, what did I do wrong?

Ofc I'm not great at the game btw, I spend too much time battering its owners for changes to make it more exciting/propserous, I also don't give a sh1t about pking without objective either so I probably ended up looking tame/afk xD

Wond

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 24, 2004
IRELAND
Scrap the PK protection bullsh*t. What happens when people get to level 42-50 stages? I'm level 48 and I can't attack a level 43? Its just silly. I understand you wanting to make things a little more noob friendly, but its Mir and PKing happens. There is no call for it what so ever.

Belle

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
May 25, 2019
Why the hate, what did I do wrong?

Ofc I'm not great at the game btw, I spend too much time battering its owners for changes to make it more exciting/propserous, I also don't give a sh1t about pking without objective either so I probably ended up looking tame/afk xD
Don’t explain urself 😂 tell him to stfu that’s wot we want 😂😂

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
So im looking into the PK Protection thats in force on the server, currently its set to a level difference of 7

Meaning anyone over 7 levels cannot grief/pk another player unless they are brown/guild warred/or taking part in conquests..

Just so you know, people will war 24/7 to get around this. They already do it to avoid PK points. Which sometimes results in solo players leaving a guild just so they can "hunt in peace". How will you counter this?

zedina

Mir3 Dev
Legendary
Dec 22, 2005
Just so you know, people will war 24/7 to get around this. They already do it to avoid PK points. Which sometimes results in solo players leaving a guild just so they can "hunt in peace". How will you counter this?

Had same issue, increased guild war price.

Reactions: Sanjian

Skyline

LOMCN Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 26, 2003
Sheffield
Personally think the "PK protection" should only take effect up to a certain level.

Lets say in this case for example, 40.

Once you're 40+ you can be attacked by anyone.

So much griefing will take place. Players knowing the other can't attack them so therefore continues to lure on them when they're trying to kill a boss for example.

Reactions: Sanjian

Sanjian

Just a Mir2 Fan
VIP
Apr 28, 2011
East Sussex
Personally think the "PK protection" should only take effect up to a certain level.

Lets say in this case for example, 40.

Once you're 40+ you can be attacked by anyone.

So much griefing will take place. Players knowing the other can't attack them so therefore continues to lure on them when they're trying to kill a boss for example.
i like this and will implement it.

the pk protection is to stop playing just being tools and killing lower level players who just want to relax and enjoy grinding.. (mainly to protect myself if im honest ^^)

40+ is fair game i like this

Scrap the PK protection bullsh*t. What happens when people get to level 42-50 stages? I'm level 48 and I can't attack a level 43? Its just silly. I understand you wanting to make things a little more noob friendly, but its Mir and PKing happens. There is no call for it what so ever.

there is a complete need for this because high level players are dicks.... i know it, ive seen it and i will not allow it on the server.

but i do like skylines suggestion.

if people want to war thats fine, if your in a guild and are constantly warred, there are things i can do to counter it.

add a delay between wars (for e.g. cant war same guild in a 24/48/72 hour period)

Skyline

LOMCN Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 26, 2003
Sheffield
i like this and will implement it.

the pk protection is to stop playing just being tools and killing lower level players who just want to relax and enjoy grinding.. (mainly to protect myself if im honest ^^)

40+ is fair game i like this

there is a complete need for this because high level players are dicks.... i know it, ive seen it and i will not allow it on the server.

but i do like skylines suggestion.

if people want to war thats fine, if your in a guild and are constantly warred, there are things i can do to counter it.

add a delay between wars (for e.g. cant war same guild in a 24/48/72 hour period)
Glad you see sense in it.

I like the concept - But once you hit certain levels you should be able to either
a) defend yourself
or
b) Manage to run / rt away and carry on as normal.

Obviously doesn't stop someone stealing a boss from you, but that's part of mir - Hoping you can kill said boss before someone else comes in.

Sanjian

Just a Mir2 Fan
VIP
Apr 28, 2011
East Sussex
On a more server related bit of information igve not fixed BladeAvalance to not
Glad you see sense in it.

I like the concept - But once you hit certain levels you should be able to either
a) defend yourself
or
b) Manage to run / rt away and carry on as normal.

Obviously doesn't stop someone stealing a boss from you, but that's part of mir - Hoping you can kill said boss before someone else comes in.
yeah completely agree, its why there is no protection in any majour boss room, you dont even go brown and you wont curse

Status
Not open for further replies.