EuroReborn (Custom Crystal)

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sanjian

Just a Mir2 Fan
VIP
Apr 28, 2011
East Sussex
Happily send em this way, will do the confirming for him belle#1916 😂✌
yeah but i want the female ones! hang on a female dick pic... damn no i mean i want the prrof of female gender by way...

anyway...

I have now purchased euroreborn.co.uk i have updated to a much better ftp and will start work on basic website just for info tbh. it means ive lost my mir2resource.co.uk site but tbh it was half done and not that great anyway >.< plus the apex website has better information that my site did.

ill get the download fixed and the patcher will now run correctly.

expect a link later tonight.

Reactions: Belle

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
there are male (penis) and female (vagina) characters, there is no other gender (yes i have that viewpoint)

there are same sex marriages on the server, you are free to have a relationshiup with whoever you like

Its 2020 damnit, I want to see male bodies with female hair and vice versa!

#inclusivity

Edit: at least me and @Martyn can finally tie the knot though

• Haha
Reactions: zedina

zedina

Mir3 Dev
Legendary
Dec 22, 2005
Its 2020 damnit, I want to see male bodies with female hair and vice versa!

#inclusivity

Edit: at least me and @Martyn can finally tie the knot though

Daddy chill....

3rspgv.png

Sanjian

Just a Mir2 Fan
VIP
Apr 28, 2011
East Sussex
added an autopatcher download to main page and also discord has a link.

will open server up for accounts about half past 6 GMT tonight then ill go into open beta for 7pm.

Discord has a channel with info for rewarding beta players with tokens. log in, find errors and break stuff!

Hercules

Prime Hunter
Banned
Jun 4, 2018
Asda
added an autopatcher download to main page and also discord has a link.

will open server up for accounts about half past 6 GMT tonight then ill go into open beta for 7pm.

Discord has a channel with info for rewarding beta players with tokens. log in, find errors and break stuff!

this a start from spawn point beta? Or a specific stage of the game you want testing

mirman118

LOMCN Member
Dec 19, 2014
It sounds and looks like a server that is on another level to anything I've ever seen before. I just hope it gets the user count, but I worry that the majority after a week will give up. But I wish you all the best and I will pop on to see if I can handle a low rate.

Reactions: deano13

Sanjian

Just a Mir2 Fan
VIP
Apr 28, 2011
East Sussex
most people wont enjoy the rate but thats their choice, for me its a place to log in and play and enjoy ^^

the open beta will spawn you in BW SZ, there is a beta npc that will make you lvl 50 and give you all your spells and high end gear, unlock all your dungeons and teleport locations.

the main purpose of the beta is to test pvp/bosses or any content you wish

on live the starting zones are very different.

LightBringer

Primordial GM
Veteran
Primordial
Game Master
Feb 13, 2014
most people wont enjoy the rate but thats their choice, for me its a place to log in and play and enjoy ^^

the open beta will spawn you in BW SZ, there is a beta npc that will make you lvl 50 and give you all your spells and high end gear, unlock all your dungeons and teleport locations.

I will dial in when I can to see if I can spot anything for you / break anything :)

Goodluck mate, hope the beta goes well :D

• Love
Reactions: Sanjian and deano13

Wond

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 24, 2004
IRELAND

Drop files going to be the same for beta as they will be for live?

Alecs

SPQR
VIP
Jan 10, 2009
Europa
Server crashed while creating char.

EDIT:

Again. Had to make the account again and just after clicking the tao icon, crash.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.