EuroReborn (Custom Crystal)

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Akaras

LOMCN Developer
Developer
Jan 14, 2014
Just crashed as I was creating account... giving it a few minutes and trying again

deano13

StopMeFast
Golden Oldie
Oct 31, 2004
London, England
I know it’s beta but just wanted to say some of the features are just wow 😍😍😍 but the pot bundle crafting not so much :P

Alecs

SPQR
VIP
Jan 10, 2009
Europa
How do you craft stuff? There's a quest where I have to craft some wooden swords but I don't know how. Nvm, I found the place.

Some bugs I found:
  • There's a quest that requires you to go to NaturalCave. I completed it without getting out of Bichon.
  • Couldn't equip reins on my mount until I got into a cave (I don't know if it has to be this way)
  • Mount doesn't run (I don't know if this is a bug or if it has to do something with the loyalty)
  • I don't know what happened but all my quests where gone. There was nothing in the quest log. They showed at the NPC but couldn't accept them. After relogin they were back.
  • When you press tab to pick an item it would be best to pick first the one under you. I get all the garbage I don't need.

Last edited:

Seanofsmeg

Staff member
Apr 6, 2015
Hey,

So my feedback so far is that you don't need anymore content. Don't need to worry about any of these "Level Up" things after level 1. Don't need to worry about boss drops as this is life hahaha:

PS me and BelleDelphine might have played a bit too many games haha

Triple Triad.png

• Love
Reactions: Belle

WelshSteel

Hallucination Critic
Dedicated Member
Dec 15, 2016
Hello, just your friendly but also not so friendly, no bs Tao, making another post regarding Energy shield.

My bad btw, I'm too used to Jamie's Marble and Zircon but Energy shield needs to be like his versions:

Energy Shield
Function - Saves user from Death, upon taking lethal damage restores 10/15/20/25% of HP.
Duration - Roughly 10 seconds
Cooldown - Roughly 20 seconds

I'm guessing what is currently in the game is Mir 2's default Energy Shield, which only brings a pointless little RnG factor into the game (in PvP it just brings unnecessary kill/not kill factors that are hidden) and also brings another ridiculous buff chore for all Taoists to do. The fact that it's spammable, for all allies, just plain makes the game look really tacky seeing everyone having a bubble around them.

The save from death mechanic seperates the knowledgable/skilled from the average player, also if that was castable on allies and even pets to help the Tao retain a lvl 7 shinny for example then that brings in the skill factor "well you just wasted your shield cast on an ally/pet, guess you're vunerable!".

Just helping out honestly, there is few mechanics in Mir that are far too old skool and need revamping!

Alecs

SPQR
VIP
Jan 10, 2009
Europa
Hello, just your friendly but also not so friendly, no bs Tao, making another post regarding Energy shield.

My bad btw, I'm too used to Jamie's Marble and Zircon but Energy shield needs to be like his versions:

Energy Shield
Function - Saves user from Death, upon taking lethal damage restores 10/15/20/25% of HP.
Duration - Roughly 10 seconds
Cooldown - Roughly 20 seconds

I'm guessing what is currently in the game is Mir 2's default Energy Shield, which only brings a pointless little RnG factor into the game (in PvP it just brings unnecessary kill/not kill factors that are hidden) and also brings another ridiculous buff chore for all Taoists to do. The fact that it's spammable, for all allies, just plain makes the game look really tacky seeing everyone having a bubble around them.

The save from death mechanic seperates the knowledgable/skilled from the average player, also if that was castable on allies and even pets to help the Tao retain a lvl 7 shinny for example then that brings in the skill factor "well you just wasted your shield cast on an ally/pet, guess you're vunerable!".

Just helping out honestly, there is few mechanics in Mir that are far too old skool and need revamping!

That's how Celestial Light works on Mir 3.

I found that if you try to chop down a high level tree it will say the difference is (tree level) - 1 even if it's lower. Once you level up to the required level it allows you to chop it down but the text before that is wrong.

Sanjian

Just a Mir2 Fan
VIP
Apr 28, 2011
East Sussex
i will try to comment on all the things that have been mentioned but i may miss some so bare with me.

firstly:

BUNDLES:
you are thrown in at level 50 with high end gear, you are in beta, in a position you would never be in when the server goes live.during your progress through the game you will quickly accumilate plenty of healthessence in which to craft bundles, after a hunt, you will more than likely go to the crafting quarter to salvage your dropped gear that you dont want, while there you will then craft your bundles ready for the next hunt.

i am not putting bundles in shops, if you feel that you wont play because you CBA to craft then this server isnt for you. crafting a core aspect of the server .

GATHERING:
Gathering Nodes (Trees, mining, digging) levels are measured against your FORESTRY, MINING, ARCHAEOLOGY level not your player level.

MOUNTS:
the bug is to do with the server being in testmode which i have addressed and will update later today

QUESTS:
this may have been because the server crashed (fixed the two crashing bugs) and rewound so your quests were lost.

ENERGYSHIELD:
Its mechanics are what they are, there is already a save from death mechanic available via SavingGrace, you should only be able to cast ES on players in your party anyway?

Reactions: theduke

Belle

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
May 25, 2019
Hey,

So my feedback so far is that you don't need anymore content. Don't need to worry about any of these "Level Up" things after level 1. Don't need to worry about boss drops as this is life hahaha:

PS me and BelleDelphine might have played a bit too many games haha

View attachment 22604
Love it! Must of played like 50 games with 4 diff ppl didn’t even realise the time 👌
Post automatically merged:

Server off?
Have you got discord? Best place for reporting bugs etc 🙂

Reactions: Seanofsmeg

Alecs

SPQR
VIP
Jan 10, 2009
Europa
Have you got discord? Best place for reporting bugs etc 🙂

I don't want to waste my time in Discord that's why I don't log in often.

I think I made a big mistake trying this server. I have a lot of stuff to do but I want to play...

Akaras

LOMCN Developer
Developer
Jan 14, 2014
I feel stupid to ask because it is probably a really simple thing I have missed... but where do you get the empty bottles for crafting potions? I'm guessing I'm missing it because starting at level 50 and not pointed in the correct area earlier on

Looked around all shop npc and crafting stations I could find but couldn't find any to buy... then I thought maybe it was a drop for an earlier level so I went around most of the low level caves

Only managed to get the 5 free ones from the master alchemist quest in BW

I think I'm going to be spending most of my time on this server gathering and crafting lol... pretty much all I did last night :D

theduke

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 5, 2006
I feel stupid to ask because it is probably a really simple thing I have missed... but where do you get the empty bottles for crafting potions? I'm guessing I'm missing it because starting at level 50 and not pointed in the correct area earlier on

Looked around all shop npc and crafting stations I could find but couldn't find any to buy... then I thought maybe it was a drop for an earlier level so I went around most of the low level caves

Only managed to get the 5 free ones from the master alchemist quest in BW

I think I'm going to be spending most of my time on this server gathering and crafting lol... pretty much all I did last night :D
just asked this on discord you get the bottles from the grocer and Sanj is going to add the npc to the crafting area aswell

Reactions: Akaras

WelshSteel

Hallucination Critic
Dedicated Member
Dec 15, 2016
ENERGYSHIELD:
Its mechanics are what they are, there is already a save from death mechanic available via SavingGrace, you should only be able to cast ES on players in your party anyway?

Ok so let's talk about Saving Grace.

What % chance to proc at what Holy+?

What does this offer to the game? An RnG factor (usually bad) and you actually die and drop items (super bad for PvP and potentially PvE).

Also, isn't Saving Grace's viability in PvP strictly Tao viable only as stacking Holy++ for any other class just increases their damage vs undead.

Yes ok, ES is restricted to party only, well when 2 or more guilds are knuckle dusting with eachother everyone is going to be partied, so I'm not understanding the non-party aspect here. I can't stress enough, ES is bad, there is no skill factor and a lot of RnG factor, what would make much more sense if you wanted Tao's to enjoy the game a bit more rather than heal spam is to have heal and mass heal as a static tick of HP regen over 15 or more seconds or something like Jamie's Marble.

Proper PvP : ES is going to be spammed on everyone and when a Tao dies everyone has to look over the corpse to check if they are spawning back up.

System that makes sense to me : Bin saving grace as it currently is and replace Holy proc benefit, make a rare craftable potion that does Saving Grace that only works when you die a PvE death (should be similar mechanic to how stones only break when you die from a monster).
Bin ES entirely (honestly I'm going to flame Valk the same ;p ) and compensate Tao's with whatever you feel fits your game or replace with Mir 3's /Jamie's Marble/Zircon's Celestial Light.

Last edited:

LightBringer

Primordial GM
Veteran
Primordial
Game Master
Feb 13, 2014
When I get a day when Im not at work until god knows what time, I will come to dominate you all at Triple Triads.

Alecs

SPQR
VIP
Jan 10, 2009
Europa
#justdeletetaos 🤪

TznVzOM.gif

• Haha
Reactions: Belle

Akaras

LOMCN Developer
Developer
Jan 14, 2014
just asked this on discord you get the bottles from the grocer and Sanj is going to add the npc to the crafting area aswell
Thanks for the reply I am too lazy to log into discord lol... I'll take a look at the grocers shops then maybe everyone was panic buying and they sold out last time I checked :)

before I had a little run around in beta I was planning on playing as a tao... now I'm planning on playing as a crafter / trader :D ... suppose I'll have to level a bit though as I need to gather the nodes

Shurikan

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
May 15, 2018
I am hoping archers have been done nicely on here. still looking for a server that does archers well ill jump on in the week and give it a go and give my thoughts on things.

Status
Not open for further replies.