EuroReborn (Custom Crystal)

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour
Status
Not open for further replies.

Belle

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
May 25, 2019
TznVzOM.gif
Man has a bee in his bonnet over wizards

#taosarejusthealingwizards 🤪

WelshSteel

Hallucination Critic
Dedicated Member
Dec 15, 2016
#taosarejusthealingwizards 🤪

#WhenmakingMir3werealisedTaosarewizardsandpetsneedtoblow

Make any class into a Wiz and it's immediately "fun and rewarding" because Wizards are fricking op have you got a couple of hours for me to tell you! :P

• Haha
Reactions: Belle

Akaras

LOMCN Developer
Developer
Jan 14, 2014
@Sanjian is sins Haste supposed to affect gathering skills>? I can't cast haste while holding a pickaxe but I can cast haste with a normal weapon equipped then switch to pickaxe or whatever and mine the nodes... and I'm pretty sure the speed is increased unless its just graphics speed increased

IceMan

Hero's Act Mir 2
Legendary
Apr 17, 2003
@Sanjian is sins Haste supposed to affect gathering skills>? I can't cast haste while holding a pickaxe but I can cast haste with a normal weapon equipped then switch to pickaxe or whatever and mine the nodes... and I'm pretty sure the speed is increased unless its just graphics speed increased

I think haste you need a sin weapon, pick axe is a 1 handed weapon.

Akaras

LOMCN Developer
Developer
Jan 14, 2014
yeah but if I use a sin weapon and activate haste then switch to gathering tool it still has the attack speed active... I just tested it and I'm chopping trees down much quicker
Post automatically merged:

I just got my phone out and used the stopwatch to time how long it takes to chop a tree just to be 100% sure I'm not just seeing the graphics as faster than it actually chops % wise

No Haste - 28 seconds
With Haste - 20 seconds

so yeah quicker if you haste and then switch weapon

----------
I tried switching weapons back and forth while chopping a tree as when you time it right it seems like double slash hits the tree twice (and actually hits)... but timing it with a stopwatch it was still the same as just hitting normally and if I had got every swing timed perfectly right at most it will only shave a few sec off so I guess hardly worth doing for the reward
----------
Currently I'm testing leveling Alchemy... level 15 and even though I'm buying the supplies and then selling all pots to potion npc it is taking quite a while... "looking forward" to doing this on live lol going to have to loot the materials myself so will take much longer... (think I'll buy them from players)

the added stat potions are cool... pity you cant seem to get added stat bundles as that would really be cool (please add that lol)

Last edited:
Reactions: Belle and deano13

Sanjian

Just a Mir2 Fan
VIP
Apr 28, 2011
East Sussex
hmm yeah attackspeed from haste and rings/neckies willl affect your gatehring spped, but tbh thats a class perk for the sin

i have a huge list of things to go through and managing discord, the forum, the files is taking alot of time, but its beta and i wont go live untill its all done. regardless of the time frame

Reactions: Belle

Akaras

LOMCN Developer
Developer
Jan 14, 2014
cool it is a good gathering perk just thought it may have been something overlooked as you cant cast haste while holding the gathering tool

I'm just trying to test alchemy now the materials are in the shop and is a fairly easy skill for me to level while in beta... gonna be a long profession to level when its a live server but thats okay with me... is the perks for alchemy the only bonuses or does the level of the proffession have any effect on the crafting outcome? I cant quite tell as I get quite a few added stat potions every time

Sanjian

Just a Mir2 Fan
VIP
Apr 28, 2011
East Sussex
the first perk for potions, hang on ill have to look lmao ive done so many professions is difficult what to remember....

ahh okay, no after level 10 its a static chance, at 30 you unlock the next perk which is a chance to craft an extra bundle when making bundles, this chance increase as your alchemy level increases

max level of alchemy reduces ingredients needed by 50%

Akaras

LOMCN Developer
Developer
Jan 14, 2014
Thanks for the info... might be good to make the added stat perk get better as you level though alchemy maybe starting at something like 10% level 10 , 15% level 15 , 20% level 20 (cap) so it gives some sence of improving as you level alchemy ...you could also have a level 25 perk that gives chance to craft bundles with added stats so you get a pack of 6 added stat potions and be able to sell the good bundles to players who dont have higher alchemy levels and just want to fight

maybe the higher the level in alchemy the higher chance to get closer to the max added stat ? so at level 50 you can get added stat mana potions anywhere between 50-75 but when you first got the skill its between 10-75 ... level 30 would be 30-75... etc...

I just got the level 30 perk... takes ages (which is fine) but felt like those 20 levels between perks nothing really improved but just knowing my added stat potions could be slightly better would have been enough to feel like each level is an improvement in some small way

you are probably very busy with other things but these are just some ideas and feedback

also...when I first got the level 30 alchemy perk I crafted a few bundles and got 4 or 5 free extras, then dropped them in the safe zone for other players but the free bundles stayed as ghost items in my bag (with orange border like when you move items) I had to log out to refresh the bag ... I tried to replicate the problem by crafting more and dropping them but I cant replicate the bug so not sure if it is related to the perk or something else (it was only the free bundles so thought it was going to be a problem with the perk)

Last edited:
Reactions: Sanjian

Sanjian

Just a Mir2 Fan
VIP
Apr 28, 2011
East Sussex
Thanks for the info... might be good to make the added stat perk get better as you level though alchemy maybe starting at something like 10% level 10 , 15% level 15 , 20% level 20 (cap) so it gives some sence of improving as you level alchemy ...you could also have a level 25 perk that gives chance to craft bundles with added stats so you get a pack of 6 added stat potions and be able to sell the good bundles to players who dont have higher alchemy levels and just want to fight

maybe the higher the level in alchemy the higher chance to get closer to the max added stat ? so at level 50 you can get added stat mana potions anywhere between 50-75 but when you first got the skill its between 10-75 ... level 30 would be 30-75... etc...

I just got the level 30 perk... takes ages (which is fine) but felt like those 20 levels between perks nothing really improved but just knowing my added stat potions could be slightly better would have been enough to feel like each level is an improvement in some small way

you are probably very busy with other things but these are just some ideas and feedback

also...when I first got the level 30 alchemy perk I crafted a few bundles and got 4 or 5 free extras, then dropped them in the safe zone for other players but the free bundles stayed as ghost items in my bag (with orange border like when you move items) I had to log out to refresh the bag ... I tried to replicate the problem by crafting more and dropping them but I cant replicate the bug so not sure if it is related to the perk or something else (it was only the free bundles so thought it was going to be a problem with the perk)
yeah thats a good idea tbh, the time from 10 - 30 will be huge so ill make the lvl 10 perk increase the chance and amount added. thank you.

ive never seen that with the ghost item on free bundles, will look into it. thank you

so what ive now done is made it so that after alchemy level 10 you have a 20% chance to make an added potion

but also. for evey 10 levels you gain an extra 20% chance, meaning at max level you will ALWAYS make added single pots.

also your alchemy level is used in the calculation for how much is added to the pot +10 hp and +35 mp so a level 10 alchemist could only make a hp pot with +20hp/45mp but a lvl 50 max level alchemist could make a +60hp/+85mp pot

thanks for the suggestion @Akaras

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Akaras

Akaras

LOMCN Developer
Developer
Jan 14, 2014
nice one @Sanjian that will really make it a lot more interesting and worth leveling up for :)

I certainly now know how long it takes to level from 10-30 in alchemy... its starts out really quick at 0-10 but at level 29 it was something like 8 or 9% of the proffession level if you fill the whole of your bag with crafted pots... took longer to sell/use/drop them but I grinded it out so I could test leveling it

good thing the materials are currently in shop for the test... when server is live I'm going to level it for real and I bet it will take months having to find materials or buy them off other players... looking forward to it :D

Reactions: Belle and Sanjian

mirman118

LOMCN Member
Dec 19, 2014
Maybe change energy shields looks so it aint a shield. It does look crap everyone having a bubble

Status
Not open for further replies.