EuroReborn (Custom Crystal)

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour
Status
Not open for further replies.

Seanofsmeg

Staff member
Apr 6, 2015
haha promise! If you get a WT card before me ill trade ya three strips Andrex super soft bog roll! I could be negotiated up to 5 strips for an IZT card

• Haha
Reactions: Belle and Sanjian

Belle

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
May 25, 2019
haha promise! If you get a WT card before me ill trade ya three strips Andrex super soft bog roll! I could be negotiated up to 5 strips for an IZT card
Box of Frosties and it’s a done deal ✌😂

Did you see sanj/sanj bro/lcd(card full of lies) cards 😍

WelshSteel

Hallucination Critic
Dedicated Member
Dec 15, 2016
TT priority when many skills are wildly out of balance and not tested with gemming.

I tried to suggest competitive elements, I tried, this game will be wildly rng with who kills who and lvls determine too much. Hope you enjoy the game all, I'm obviously not a target audience.

Seanofsmeg

Staff member
Apr 6, 2015
TT priority when many skills are wildly out of balance and not tested with gemming.

I tried to suggest competitive elements, I tried, this game will be wildly rng with who kills who and lvls determine too much. Hope you enjoy the game all, I'm obviously not a target audience.

I think your taking the past few comments to heart. Me and belle played the beta and on the first night ended up playing cards for about an hour so was just a bit of banter. Sanj simply said he would like to have a TT tournament at some stage and i agreed that would be cool but that was the extent of energy & focus on TT from what I am reading.

Your seeing a couple of funny posts and making the assumption that's the priority.

FYI - I have no clue what the priority is either but if your worried about what Sanj's priorities are- check out his beta weeks updates or drop him a message

Reactions: Belle

Sanjian

Just a Mir2 Fan
VIP
Apr 28, 2011
East Sussex
this game will be wildly rng with who kills who and lvls determine too much.
congratulations you just described what i like about mir....

this isnt the server for you @WelshSteel. Thank you for your input, please just leave it alone >.<

you talk about the evolution of skills and classes and how level based combat should have an rng aspect.. you go on about it all the time...
if you really feel so passionate about it, do something about it with your own project or someone elses and leave me alone, im tired and irritable.

my priority is... i dont really have one tbh, im watching the csgo esl, writing a few quests, fixing some bugs, taking on board the 'active' users on the server and using that input to make changes and adjust little things that need adjusting. then playing some csgo, playing abit of rocket league, getting back into state of decay 2 with the juggernaut edition, and slowly waiting for launch date.

Reactions: Geniusnoob

Akaras

LOMCN Developer
Developer
Jan 14, 2014
Sanjian said:
Right Click Items in Inventory or Storage to swop between the 2 - ADDED

I just noticed you added this the other day :) I was struggling to move items from storage and back again but it didn't register in my brain as something to suggest for you to fix lol

glad for this change it will make life so much easier crafting

Swampduck

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 13, 2014
Is there going to be RT's that are stackable, atm my bags full of opened rt's - also what about HP bundles, im buying 1 pot at a time thats also filling my bag.

another thing, items that are on the floor you can press tab whilst standing next to an item and still pick it up

Sanjian

Just a Mir2 Fan
VIP
Apr 28, 2011
East Sussex
Is there going to be RT's that are stackable, atm my bags full of opened rt's - also what about HP bundles, im buying 1 pot at a time thats also filling my bag.

another thing, items that are on the floor you can press tab whilst standing next to an item and still pick it up
spending a little bit of time reading this thread would have answered all your questions >.<

no you cant stack RT's buy an RTBundle, you cant stack pots, you craft potBundles, if you stand on an item and press tab it will pick it up under you, if you continue to hold tab it will collect all the items around you, this stops player standing on your drops...

welcome to EuroReborn

Reactions: Swampduck

mirman118

LOMCN Member
Dec 19, 2014
not sure if this has been answerd, but is the mob flinch in for when 2 wizzes are Tstorming ? ty

Status
Not open for further replies.