EuroReborn (Custom Crystal)

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

mirman118

LOMCN Member
Dec 19, 2014
Noob question! How do i go into full screen mode or change the size of the window ? I cant see all of my chat box =/ ty

Cleopatra

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 28, 2004
I really wish the launch of this was delayed, it looks like a decent server but hoping for a successful launch while Ben's server has 350 consistently online is pushing it. Would be much better to wait for OS to die down ;(

Alecs

SPQR
VIP
Jan 10, 2009
Europa
I really wish the launch of this was delayed, it looks like a decent server but hoping for a successful launch while Ben's server has 350 consistently online is pushing it. Would be much better to wait for OS to die down ;(

OS has 350+ players because this is the best timming to have a new server. Everybody (or almost everybody) is at home on lockdown so...

Guccci

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 8, 2014

Honestly, who an earth would want to play Ben's server when there is another semi good server about? ...His whole server has been a joke ever since he launched it. This will half his user count.

Reactions: Dorothy
Status
Not open for further replies.