EuroReborn - The Highest Definition

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

Pottsy

Legend
Legendary
Feb 26, 2004
Card games are cool, but card with added stats... its the next we want ^^

Of all the content in Lost Ark you could have picked, you choose the only feature that literally none of the player base likes :D

But I will say...Lost Ark has basically reignited my gaming passion...it's hooked me in like Mir did when I was 12...I took a week off and have just finished throwing 160+ hours into it...still loads to left to do, and still enjoying the hell out of it.

So yes...good idea to delay any releases haha, if Sanj is anywhere near my level of hooked the server will suffer.

Reactions: Sanjian and Pusha

Sanjian

Just a Mir2 Fan
VIP
Apr 28, 2011
East Sussex
haha i love the adventure log!
why am i not suprised me, of all people, enjoy the one thing almost no one else does.....

Reactions: Eddez

Sanjian

Just a Mir2 Fan
VIP
Apr 28, 2011
East Sussex
been working on the adventurelog for past few days, got the basic design done... its just coding this thing thats proving rather tricky.

adventurelogs will be unlocked via a quest within the province its aimed at (nothing silly, will be fairly simple, most likely from the adventurers tomb [teleporter])

the basic idea wil be killing X amounts of mobs, completing X quests that are hidden around the province, unlocking X amount of maps (omacave for example which consists of 3 maps) X amount of bosses and item collection to right click and register to the log.

there will also be rewards for % progress on the log which will get better with more %.

this is the design im going with and will match the rest of the gui, ill post images of it in game when ive finished the coding of the system

1645723802637.png

Dazzle

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 13, 2014
UK
been working on the adventurelog for past few days, got the basic design done... its just coding this thing thats proving rather tricky.

adventurelogs will be unlocked via a quest within the province its aimed at (nothing silly, will be fairly simple, most likely from the adventurers tomb [teleporter])

the basic idea wil be killing X amounts of mobs, completing X quests that are hidden around the province, unlocking X amount of maps (omacave for example which consists of 3 maps) X amount of bosses and item collection to right click and register to the log.

there will also be rewards for % progress on the log which will get better with more %.

this is the design im going with and will match the rest of the gui, ill post images of it in game when ive finished the coding of the system

View attachment 27200
Dont hold back on the quests either... too many kill X mobs quests have small amounts of required kills... like kill 10 or 15... Make repeatable quests maybe that are kill 500 mobs for cash/pot/exp rewards ^_^ just my 2cents

Reactions: Sanjian

Jev

ғᴜᴄᴋɪɴɢ ᴊᴇᴠ
Staff member
May 16, 2017
Worthing, West Sussex
Dont hold back on the quests either... too many kill X mobs quests have small amounts of required kills... like kill 10 or 15... Make repeatable quests maybe that are kill 500 mobs for cash/pot/exp rewards ^_^ just my 2cents
I've been working on a whole re-do of all the quests for crystal... Deleted them all and started fresh.

If @Sanjian is wanting to take a look, drop me a message.

DeathSentence

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 14, 2013
Wakefield
I must admit, i do like the adventure log on lost ark :p.
I like to complete all of it apart from the collection before moving onto the next area. Probably why i’m only 32 at the moment :D

• Love

Sanjian

Just a Mir2 Fan
VIP
Apr 28, 2011
East Sussex
I've been working on a whole re-do of all the quests for crystal... Deleted them all and started fresh.

If @Sanjian is wanting to take a look, drop me a message.
just noticed this sorry @Jev very kind but no thanks im going to write my own story ^^

also did some more work on my "final version lol "

1645870596771.png

almost got ingame info to share aswell
ingame sexyness

1645871741321.png

Last edited:

P1anetEarth

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Apr 10, 2018
Wow this is looking awesome, keep up the great work :)
Is there an ETA on this or gonna be in the works for a while?

Last edited:
  • Love

zhumadianbaoge

Banned
Banned
Apr 12, 2015
Those adventure log seems super attractive since I'm a huge fan of diablo series. Definitely I'm going to take a tour inside!

Sanjian

Just a Mir2 Fan
VIP
Apr 28, 2011
East Sussex
you been playing lost ark? :p
yeah i do like that game, given me loads of ideas tbh, this is the final adventurelog for the server, its missing a progress % at the bottom with a kind of exp bar that fills but thats already designed just not coded in.

just got the server side stuff to sort out then its pretty much done :D

oh the rewards are not real, its just what i put on the file for reference so you wont actually get those as rewards lol

1646210949241.png

1646210963132.png

i am thinking of chaning heroic monster to just a large count for normal mobs.. like 300 scarecrows or something..

something not everyone will do but those who want to unlock the log would do...

Reactions: Pusha

Adv

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 13, 2014
Looks great, I played one of your servers before, can't remember name, thoroughly enjoyed it.

Best of luck, take your time, and don't listen to players too much. They know **** all.

• Love

Martyn

Smir.co.uk
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 24, 2003
Kent - UK
i am thinking of chaning heroic monster to just a large count for normal mobs.. like 300 scarecrows or something..

something not everyone will do but those who want to unlock the log would do...
thats true, you could make "lords" but then only a select few will do those, but yeah i get what you mean, its easier on lost ark to do something like this as theres huge numbers and its pretty much all safe maps

my progress has fallen so much though haha

1646239828727.png

Sanjian

Just a Mir2 Fan
VIP
Apr 28, 2011
East Sussex
yeah each province is going to have a boss/lord that will be part of the log

im still on tortoyk.. just got the second ark lol lvl 45 >.<

Reactions: Martyn

Martyn

Smir.co.uk
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 24, 2003
Kent - UK
yeah each province is going to have a boss/lord that will be part of the log

im still on tortoyk.. just got the second ark lol lvl 45 >.<
how are you playing it? main quest only or main + sides? or trying to complete the regions as you do them?