EuroReborn - The Highest Definition

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

Martyn

Smir.co.uk
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 24, 2003
Kent - UK
no news yet, beta in 1-2 months maybe,

@Martyn main + sides andd not focused on logs yet, but made a few alts that i use aswell, mains a deathblade
yeah I would just focus main get 50 do the dailies etc they are what is fun, I could just log on and do the chaos dungeons and I'd be happy haha ill eventually go back through all the maps and do the quests I missed but I was completing maps 100% haha getting high 60's / 80's in the completion %.

• Love
Reactions: Sanjian

Sanjian

Just a Mir2 Fan
VIP
Apr 28, 2011
East Sussex
yeah I would just focus main get 50 do the dailies etc they are what is fun, I could just log on and do the chaos dungeons and I'd be happy haha ill eventually go back through all the maps and do the quests I missed but I was completing maps 100% haha getting high 60's / 80's in the completion %.
the trouble is i play it for 30 minutes, them im like... damn i need to add that..

im already thinking about making stones (dc/mc/sc) stones needing to be faceted lol

they drop with 2/3 random spells on them, successful facet +1% damage each time you facet it (count can be randomish 3-5) but -1% damage on a failed facet....

Reactions: Pusha

Martyn

Smir.co.uk
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 24, 2003
Kent - UK
the trouble is i play it for 30 minutes, them im like... damn i need to add that..

im already thinking about making stones (dc/mc/sc) stones needing to be faceted lol

they drop with 2/3 random spells on them, successful facet +1% damage each time you facet it (count can be randomish 3-5) but -1% damage on a failed facet....
yeah that's good, I like how casual it is, and I need casual, most of us can't spend days an days grinding, unsure how people do it now haha, like the idea of chaoic bosses too, ones you have to go away gear up a bit more, then go back and do

Sanjian

Just a Mir2 Fan
VIP
Apr 28, 2011
East Sussex
thanks to the work of @Lilcooldoode on the public source and the pushing of the Encrypted Passwords. I have now ported this over into my files so that ALL user passwords are encrypted and i can no longer see your passwords.

for account recovery i can manually set you a new password

1646759037964.png

which you can use to log into your account but will flag your account as having its password set by a GM. meaning you cannot log in untill you change your password

1646759112575.png

once you have changed your password to something only you know, you will be able to log in

1646759145450.png

1646759156052.png

1646759171190.png

this now means all account passwords are encrypted and i have no access to your passwords.

i do believe this is being included in the main source so everyone can benefit from it not just this server.

i will once again remind everyone who intends to play the server.

FILL OUT the account form properly, if you dont have a real e-mail i cannot email you the new password, and if you fail the Q and A i wont send you a new password to recover your account with.

Jev

ғᴜᴄᴋɪɴɢ ᴊᴇᴠ
Staff member
May 16, 2017
Worthing, West Sussex
thanks to the work of @Lilcooldoode on the public source and the pushing of the Encrypted Passwords. I have now ported this over into my files so that ALL user passwords are encrypted and i can no longer see your passwords.

View attachment 27267

which you can use to log into your account but will flag your account as having its password set by a GM. meaning you cannot log in untill you change your password

View attachment 27268

once you have changed your password to something only you know, you will be able to log in

View attachment 27269

View attachment 27270

View attachment 27271

this now means all account passwords are encrypted and i have no access to your passwords.

i do believe this is being included in the main source so everyone can benefit from it not just this server.

FILL OUT the account form properly, if you dont have a real e-mail i cannot email you the new password, and if you fail the Q and A i wont send you a new password to recover your account with.

Password encryption was pushed to main source yesterday. I don’t believe the change of password was added.

Did you add that yourself ? That would also benefit servers

Sanjian

Just a Mir2 Fan
VIP
Apr 28, 2011
East Sussex
Password encryption was pushed to main source yesterday. I don’t believe the change of password was added.

Did you add that yourself ? That would also benefit servers
yeah its going to be done by LCD i believe, was chatting about it as setting a new password by a gm takes away the need for encryption so is adding in that cant log in if a gm pass is set.

mines identicle to the push apart from the extra bit about not being able to log in if set by gm

Jev

ғᴜᴄᴋɪɴɢ ᴊᴇᴠ
Staff member
May 16, 2017
Worthing, West Sussex
yeah its going to be done by LCD i believe, was chatting about it as setting a new password by a gm takes away the need for encryption so is adding in that cant log in if a gm pass is set.

mines identicle to the push apart from the extra bit about not being able to log in if set by gm

Would be good to have the not login before changing password update pushed.

Sanjian

Just a Mir2 Fan
VIP
Apr 28, 2011
East Sussex
if its not done tomorrow ill take a look, ill need to update my default source to latest version anyway

Reactions: Jev

Martyn

Smir.co.uk
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 24, 2003
Kent - UK
ah Jev already beat me to it, but nice lcd is adding it :)

Reactions: Jev

Pusha

Playing Legend Of Mir 6
Loyal Member
Oct 14, 2017
England

View attachment 27267

View attachment 27268

View attachment 27269

View attachment 27270

View attachment 27271

This is brilliant news.

Recently I had an alert saying that my password from a server on here that I won't name, had been leaked on their website, I went onto their discord privately to let them know and to ask if this is something I should be worried about, and all I received was a very sarcastic, arrogant reply and nothing after that when I asked.

I had told them I hadn't mentioned it to anyone as I didn't know if it was a serious issue, and I didn't want to cause a big problem for them or the server.

Won't be playing any servers they are involved with ever again.

Netskee

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Apr 17, 2013
Loughborough, UK
This is brilliant news.

Recently I had an alert saying that my password from a server on here that I won't name, had been leaked on their website, I went onto their discord privately to let them know and to ask if this is something I should be worried about, and all I received was a very sarcastic, arrogant reply and nothing after that when I asked.

I had told them I hadn't mentioned it to anyone as I didn't know if it was a serious issue, and I didn't want to cause a big problem for them or the server.

Won't be playing any servers they are involved with ever again.
If they didn't take it serious u should name and shame

Sanjian

Just a Mir2 Fan
VIP
Apr 28, 2011
East Sussex
AdventureLog Completed

i have finally finished all the work on the AdventureLogs for the client and server.

i changed a few designs and ideas but this is what im going with.

main screen will quickly show which logs you own (which are unlocked via a simple quest in that province)

bichonprovince is easily unlocked for new players and every log is account based so you can do the progress on any of your chars.

1647349498617.png

on the main screen you will see the total completetion of ALL available logs, in the image above ive hovered over bichonprovince which will quickly show you that regions progress.

because atm ive only completed 2 logs server side the server only loads the 2 logs so even though ive done 44% of BP and i dont have serpentvalley, my total completetion is only 22%.

this will change ofc once ive completed more quests and filled in the logs

on the left you can click the locations you want more information on

1647349649388.png

this is bichonprovinces WIP log.

EVERY single item on the page is worth 4% completion.

ive collected a collection of maps which completed 4 of them. and also found and completed 5 hidden quests.

also killed all the scarecrows i needed and collected all the items on the right

ive also claimed 2 rewards already

completing bits of an adventurelog will tell you when done

1647349834892.png

1647349852822.png

adventurelog items drop from mobs in the province and just right click them to add them to your log.

1647350081902.png

once youve collected enough you cant use anymore so stick them on the TM!

1647350173968.png

lastly, once you reach a % threshold for a reward it will become unlocked for you and you can CLAIM it

rewards unlock at 20,40,60,80 and 100%

1647350321993.png

rewards are claimed in order so if i was at 60% and had not unlocked the first 2 items it would give you those first.

also even though adventurelogs are account bound, the rewards can only be claimed once, so make sure you choose the right char you want the item on, some items could be impossible to store or pass to other chars.

1647350436841.png

if you have enough space and it wont put you overweight you can obtain the reward

1647350476307.png

and this is then reflected on the screen

1647350497515.png

lastly im really pleased with how this turned out and the images you see (mobs/items/bosses/rewards) could well change before the server goes live.

but goodluck to those looking to max out the adventurelog!

Martyn

Smir.co.uk
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 24, 2003
Kent - UK
AdventureLog Completed

i have finally finished all the work on the AdventureLogs for the client and server.

i changed a few designs and ideas but this is what im going with.

main screen will quickly show which logs you own (which are unlocked via a simple quest in that province)

bichonprovince is easily unlocked for new players and every log is account based so you can do the progress on any of your chars.

View attachment 27300

on the main screen you will see the total completetion of ALL available logs, in the image above ive hovered over bichonprovince which will quickly show you that regions progress.

because atm ive only completed 2 logs server side the server only loads the 2 logs so even though ive done 44% of BP and i dont have serpentvalley, my total completetion is only 22%.

this will change ofc once ive completed more quests and filled in the logs

on the left you can click the locations you want more information on

View attachment 27301

this is bichonprovinces WIP log.

EVERY single item on the page is worth 4% completion.

ive collected a collection of maps which completed 4 of them. and also found and completed 5 hidden quests.

also killed all the scarecrows i needed and collected all the items on the right

ive also claimed 2 rewards already

completing bits of an adventurelog will tell you when done

View attachment 27302

View attachment 27303

adventurelog items drop from mobs in the province and just right click them to add them to your log.

View attachment 27304

once youve collected enough you cant use anymore so stick them on the TM!

View attachment 27306

lastly, once you reach a % threshold for a reward it will become unlocked for you and you can CLAIM it

rewards unlock at 20,40,60,80 and 100%

View attachment 27307

rewards are claimed in order so if i was at 60% and had not unlocked the first 2 items it would give you those first.

also even though adventurelogs are account bound, the rewards can only be claimed once, so make sure you choose the right char you want the item on, some items could be impossible to store or pass to other chars.

View attachment 27308

if you have enough space and it wont put you overweight you can obtain the reward

View attachment 27309

and this is then reflected on the screen

View attachment 27310

lastly im really pleased with how this turned out and the images you see (mobs/items/bosses/rewards) could well change before the server goes live.

but goodluck to those looking to max out the adventurelog!
very very nice!

LightBringer

Primordial GM
Veteran
Primordial
Game Master
Feb 13, 2014
That adventure log is amazing.

I will be playing your server even if there was nothing else, I would for that!

Awesome work mate

• Love
Reactions: Pusha and Sanjian

Pusha

Playing Legend Of Mir 6
Loyal Member
Oct 14, 2017
England
Very excited for this, Destiny 2 update and Lost Ark going to keep me going in the mean time lol.

Keep up the good work mate.