EuroReborn - The Highest Definition

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Join Discord

Sanjian

Just a Mir2 Fan
VIP
Apr 28, 2011
East Sussex
That’s accurately true, horizontal aiming is “slightly” easier than the vertical aiming but hoping that feature sanjian made could fix it

Speaking of this, is there any eta on this?
as it seems polished and ready dunno whats holding you back :p
content....

just working my way through my provinces adding in the adventure log hidden quests, fine tuning mob stats, tweaking drops, ensuring players have a place to level as ive reworked the whole exp system so your exp is based around the mobs level. fixing bugs as i find them

and lastly.. finding the time to actually work on it, i migh do an hour a day atm if i get lucky

i was hoping for an april/may/june beta but theres n o way ill be able to do a beta near june as D4 comes out 6/6 and im definatly going to be playing that

Reactions: Seanofsmeg

syke

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 24, 2011
I like your outlook and honesty. Many are edging to play this server but you won’t just pump it out. You have said you want to release a top tier server that hopefully will last and that’s your aim. And at the same time not rushing it and giving up family/personal life( I’m going to be playing d4 so this can wait) I’m gutted but it’s good.

Reactions: PoPcOrN and Sanjian

MentaL

Mir 1.4
VIP
Mar 3, 2004
Cardiff
Sacha Baron Cohen Thumbs Up GIF by Amazon Prime Video

Reactions: Sanjian and Jev