EuroReborn - The Highest Definition

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

Sanjian

Just a Mir2 Fan
VIP
Apr 28, 2011
East Sussex
Live Date
15th December 2023

Going to use this as a place holder for details on the server im working on, i used to update my old sub forum thread but because i came out of live and went back into beta the sub was removed which is part of lomcns rules and i completely agree with the rules. I just have posted anything on lomcn for a while, my discord is still running and i post in there often but i prefere the forums than discord if im honest.

title is a WIP but it will be renamed so i dont get a V2 tag as its not a V2, its a complete rework of what Euroreborn was and will be

ETA - UNKOWN but i will give plenty of notice when a live date has been decided (atleast a month in advance)

if you played EuroReborn then there will be some significant changes in this edition of my server.
  • The server will be using what im calling HD models for players, weapons, npcs and monsters. The reason is they look so much cleaner and have alot more detail, ill add a few comparissons at some point.
  • I have removed the Monk, Archer and Assassin and will be strictly focusing on only 3 classes, the Original Warrior, Wizard and Taoist.
  • 90% of spells have had a visual upgrade and an overhaul in terms of damage calculations, i no longer use the default crystal magic DB as it isnt true to delphis damage calculations so ive implemented delphis original calculations to alot of the spells and how damage is calculated. dont get me wrong crystal is an amazing base to start from but for me it wasnt doing what i needed.
I will cover more details in a seperate section for ease of typing out whats involved. There is so much content to cover i dont want this to become a TLDR, but if you dont read it then just know im working on a new server and have been for a long time.

New Files - Ive been working with a new set of graphical files to make this look and feel like the best server youve ever seen, and im biased but i think its gorgeous.

Complete GUI overhaul with every scene edited and altered, a few screenies but im limited to images per post so ill use selected images. New Spell icons.

1634032244469.png

Added support for spells to level upto and beyond level 10 but limited to level 3 for now.

Damage directly influenced by spells level for example. (this isnt calculations but a visual on how important spell leveeling is)
  • Slaying level 0 = Damage * 0.25
  • Slaying level 1 = Damage * 0.50
  • Slaying level 2 = Damage * 0.75
  • Slaying level 3 = Damage * 1
  • Slaying level 4 = Damage * 1.25
  • Slaying level 5 = Damage * 1.50
  • Slaying level 6 = Damage * 1.75
  • Slaying level 7 = Damage * 2
  • Slaying level 8 = Damage * 2.25

If you played EuroReborn please note i have removed HealingAura, Provoke, Cleanse, SavingGrace, HolyAura, Burning from poisongems for wizards

The Visual Upgrade

Some images of before and afters of older files vs the new ones. These images have full shadow support and would never add anything without a shadow as it looks cheap!

Monsters
1634032956393.png

Armours
1634033774566.png

Weapons With Shadows! New to this server is a set of weapon files with shadows!
1634034114434.png

Spells (Ran out of images allowed)
1634035731705.png

And of course the sexy as hell CharacterScreen Models.
1634034425155.png

With Glow Support for both in game and characterpage

1634034744525.png

Additional Features
  • Cartography! Every player must unlock every map by either buying one or crafting one, doing so will unlock your minimap making it easier to navigate you location but also providing you with a hunting buff while playing on maps you have unlocked (xp,gold,item,skill learning rates are all increased)
  • 1634035517222.png

• Weapon Levelling Via Refinement
  • 1634034857692.png

• Item Levelling System
  • 1634035183185.png

• Professions Gathering and Crafting
  • TripleTriad Card Game
  • Reworked Poisons and New Poisons Added
  • New Quests
  • Achievements and Progress Traking
  • So Much More
Ill add additional information as i find the time.

Thanks for taking the time to read this :)

Discord Link

Xx69xX

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Dec 2, 2005
Looks good, all the best!!!

How long did it take you to add the shadows lol? i spent maybe 100+ hours adding these shadows + about 500 more mobs of the same origin lol, same with the armours, didnt realise i had to shadow all the bloody armours too! done now though, just curious if i took the worlds longest route.

Reactions: Jev

Jev

ғᴜᴄᴋɪɴɢ ᴊᴇᴠ
Staff member
May 16, 2017
Worthing, West Sussex

How long did it take you to add the shadows lol? i spent maybe 100+ hours adding these shadows + about 500 more mobs of the same origin lol, same with the armours, didnt realise i had to shadow all the bloody armours too! done now though, just curious if i took the worlds longest route.

I’m interested in the whole shadows. Are these just additions to the libs ?

If so if you have a whole copy of them that’d be amazing.

I’ll be looking at adding them to the source.

Sanjian

Just a Mir2 Fan
VIP
Apr 28, 2011
East Sussex

i had some help with the code and the shadows just worked, thanks to Breezer and Lilcooldoode tbh :)

Reactions: Jev and Xx69xX

Sanjian

Just a Mir2 Fan
VIP
Apr 28, 2011
East Sussex
Looks great, really like that UI and the character models
when the servers lifespan is done ill send you everything i have, you can then choose what to use and release, this will be my last server. but i have plans for it to hopefully last as long as chrons... that would be my dream anyway ^^

Wummy

Majestic Mir 2
Dedicated Member
Aug 24, 2015
Majestic Town
looks really good, keep up the good art/work, hopefully good inside as it seems on outside :P

Cherophobia

LOMCN Member
Jun 13, 2021
Egypt
Going to use this as a place holder for details on the server im working on, i used to update my old sub forum thread but because i came out of live and went back into beta the sub was removed which is part of lomcns rules and i completely agree with the rules. I just have posted anything on lomcn for a while, my discord is still running and i post in there often but i prefere the forums than discord if im honest.

title is a WIP but it will be renamed so i dont get a V2 tag as its not a V2, its a complete rework of what Euroreborn was and will be

ETA - UNKOWN but i will give plenty of notice when a live date has been decided (atleast a month in advance)

if you played EuroReborn then there will be some significant changes in this edition of my server.
  • The server will be using what im calling HD models for players, weapons, npcs and monsters. The reason is they look so much cleaner and have alot more detail, ill add a few comparissons at some point.
  • I have removed the Monk, Archer and Assassin and will be strictly focusing on only 3 classes, the Original Warrior, Wizard and Taoist.
  • 90% of spells have had a visual upgrade and an overhaul in terms of damage calculations, i no longer use the default crystal magic DB as it isnt true to delphis damage calculations so ive implemented delphis original calculations to alot of the spells and how damage is calculated. dont get me wrong crystal is an amazing base to start from but for me it wasnt doing what i needed.
I will cover more details in a seperate section for ease of typing out whats involved. There is so much content to cover i dont want this to become a TLDR, but if you dont read it then just know im working on a new server and have been for a long time.

New Files - Ive been working with a new set of graphical files to make this look and feel like the best server youve ever seen, and im biased but i think its gorgeous.

Complete GUI overhaul with every scene edited and altered, a few screenies but im limited to images per post so ill use selected images. New Spell icons.

View attachment 26470

Added support for spells to level upto and beyond level 10 but limited to level 3 for now.

Damage directly influenced by spells level for example. (this isnt calculations but a visual on how important spell leveeling is)
  • Slaying level 0 = Damage * 0.25
  • Slaying level 1 = Damage * 0.50
  • Slaying level 2 = Damage * 0.75
  • Slaying level 3 = Damage * 1
  • Slaying level 4 = Damage * 1.25
  • Slaying level 5 = Damage * 1.50
  • Slaying level 6 = Damage * 1.75
  • Slaying level 7 = Damage * 2
  • Slaying level 8 = Damage * 2.25

If you played EuroReborn please note i have removed HealingAura, Provoke, Cleanse, SavingGrace, HolyAura, Burning from poisongems for wizards

The Visual Upgrade

Some images of before and afters of older files vs the new ones. These images have full shadow support and would never add anything without a shadow as it looks cheap!

Monsters
View attachment 26472

Armours
View attachment 26474

Weapons With Shadows! New to this server is a set of weapon files with shadows!
View attachment 26475

Spells (Ran out of images allowed)
View attachment 26484

And of course the sexy as hell CharacterScreen Models.
View attachment 26476

With Glow Support for both in game and characterpage

View attachment 26478

Additional Features
  • Cartography! Every player must unlock every map by either buying one or crafting one, doing so will unlock your minimap making it easier to navigate you location but also providing you with a hunting buff while playing on maps you have unlocked (xp,gold,item,skill learning rates are all increased)
  • View attachment 26483

• Professions Gathering and Crafting
  • TripleTriad Card Game
  • Reworked Poisons and New Poisons Added
  • New Quests
  • Achievements and Progress Traking
  • So Much More
Ill add additional information as i find the time.

Thanks for taking the time to read this :)
looks amazing best of goodluck

Reactions: Sanjian

Pusha

Playing Legend Of Mir 6
Loyal Member
Oct 14, 2017
England
Mate, absolutely amazing work there.

Wish you all the best in the future, you deserve it!

I will be playing and recruiting as many old players I know to get involved too!

• Love
Reactions: Sanjian

Unknownangel28

LOMCN n00bie
Mar 7, 2021
This looks awesome , always said mir 2 just needs a slight revamp on graphics . Nothing like that mir 4 monstrosity . Glad somone shares the same vision . We need more mir servers like this ! Can’t play servers like Arcadia anymore . I had to by a ps5 to keep me from going insane . Come on guys step it up and make some worth while servers to finish of the year and for 2022 , any more news on mir revenge too ?

Reactions: Sanjian and Pusha

Pusha

Playing Legend Of Mir 6
Loyal Member
Oct 14, 2017
England
This looks awesome , always said mir 2 just needs a slight revamp on graphics . Nothing like that mir 4 monstrosity . Glad somone shares the same vision . We need more mir servers like this ! Can’t play servers like Arcadia anymore . I had to by a ps5 to keep me from going insane . Come on guys step it up and make some worth while servers to finish of the year and for 2022 , any more news on mir revenge too ?

100% right here mate, if it aint broke don't fix it kind of thing, same Mir we all know with 3 classes, just it doesnt make your eyes square looking at it for more than 10 minutes haha, I brought the Xbox Series X and theres no games that make me want to invest time into at all, next decent server that comes up I will be definitely getting involved.

DarkStar

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 15, 2003
Looks great sanjian, i enjoyed Euro reborn so defiantly will give this v2 a bash! Really happy to read you are keeping just 3 classes too!

Yellow.

Reactions: Sanjian and Pusha

mir2pion

TL;DR
Veteran
Feb 21, 2013
UI nice, mobs and chars not so much.

The new mobs look like less contrasty versions of the old ones and those oversized char select panel avatars look too artificial (nothing to do with the server of that name), like 3d sprite modeling, looking too much like they just stepped out from barbers shop and with facial expression of boys who sat in front benches in school, came out at the top of their class and after that got some safe middle class jobs... certainly they don't look like some fighters.

Reactions: StormHero