EuroReborn - The Highest Definition

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

tommo

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 15, 2015
UK
is anyone able to tell me if this is live or not please and if not roughly how long it will be

@Sanjian this looks amazing and cant wait to play

could someone also attach a discord server link please

Pusha

Playing Legend Of Mir 6
Loyal Member
Oct 14, 2017
England
Reactions: Sanjian

Muhamad

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 13, 2015
Going to use this as a place holder for details on the server im working on, i used to update my old sub forum thread but because i came out of live and went back into beta the sub was removed which is part of lomcns rules and i completely agree with the rules. I just have posted anything on lomcn for a while, my discord is still running and i post in there often but i prefere the forums than discord if im honest.

title is a WIP but it will be renamed so i dont get a V2 tag as its not a V2, its a complete rework of what Euroreborn was and will be

ETA - UNKOWN but i will give plenty of notice when a live date has been decided (atleast a month in advance)

if you played EuroReborn then there will be some significant changes in this edition of my server.
  • The server will be using what im calling HD models for players, weapons, npcs and monsters. The reason is they look so much cleaner and have alot more detail, ill add a few comparissons at some point.
  • I have removed the Monk, Archer and Assassin and will be strictly focusing on only 3 classes, the Original Warrior, Wizard and Taoist.
  • 90% of spells have had a visual upgrade and an overhaul in terms of damage calculations, i no longer use the default crystal magic DB as it isnt true to delphis damage calculations so ive implemented delphis original calculations to alot of the spells and how damage is calculated. dont get me wrong crystal is an amazing base to start from but for me it wasnt doing what i needed.
I will cover more details in a seperate section for ease of typing out whats involved. There is so much content to cover i dont want this to become a TLDR, but if you dont read it then just know im working on a new server and have been for a long time.

New Files - Ive been working with a new set of graphical files to make this look and feel like the best server youve ever seen, and im biased but i think its gorgeous.

Complete GUI overhaul with every scene edited and altered, a few screenies but im limited to images per post so ill use selected images. New Spell icons.

View attachment 26470

Added support for spells to level upto and beyond level 10 but limited to level 3 for now.

Damage directly influenced by spells level for example. (this isnt calculations but a visual on how important spell leveeling is)
  • Slaying level 0 = Damage * 0.25
  • Slaying level 1 = Damage * 0.50
  • Slaying level 2 = Damage * 0.75
  • Slaying level 3 = Damage * 1
  • Slaying level 4 = Damage * 1.25
  • Slaying level 5 = Damage * 1.50
  • Slaying level 6 = Damage * 1.75
  • Slaying level 7 = Damage * 2
  • Slaying level 8 = Damage * 2.25

If you played EuroReborn please note i have removed HealingAura, Provoke, Cleanse, SavingGrace, HolyAura, Burning from poisongems for wizards

The Visual Upgrade

Some images of before and afters of older files vs the new ones. These images have full shadow support and would never add anything without a shadow as it looks cheap!

Monsters
View attachment 26472

Armours
View attachment 26474

Weapons With Shadows! New to this server is a set of weapon files with shadows!
View attachment 26475

Spells (Ran out of images allowed)
View attachment 26484

And of course the sexy as hell CharacterScreen Models.
View attachment 26476

With Glow Support for both in game and characterpage

View attachment 26478

Additional Features
  • Cartography! Every player must unlock every map by either buying one or crafting one, doing so will unlock your minimap making it easier to navigate you location but also providing you with a hunting buff while playing on maps you have unlocked (xp,gold,item,skill learning rates are all increased)
  • View attachment 26483

• Professions Gathering and Crafting
  • TripleTriad Card Game
  • Reworked Poisons and New Poisons Added
  • New Quests
  • Achievements and Progress Traking
  • So Much More
Ill add additional information as i find the time.

Thanks for taking the time to read this :)
Looks so good best of luck bro

Lose

Banned
Banned
Aug 13, 2020
Loving the effort gone into this server! must have put an insane amount of hours into this.

Alecs

SPQR
VIP
Jan 10, 2009
Europa
Thats a win win because typically the servers with most effort put into them are the ones that get the most donos

Maybe but the eranings/hours invested ratio is probably worse for those who work months on their servers.

Valhalla

Nexus Mir Developer
Veteran
Sep 7, 2012
not too big of a deal if you're originally only working on a server for the love of Mir and not for the donations, if u love the game then doesnt matter how much time u put in or how much u make

Reactions: Pusha and Lose

mir2pion

TL;DR
Veteran
Feb 21, 2013
Myself I'd rather see shorter efforts, more frequent releases, without striving for some perfection that usually ends in anticlimax. That proverbial putting all eggs in one basket comes to mind. That way players also get more mileage rather than wait wait and then just one bang that won't last as long as when playing several succeeding servers.

Look where sky high perfection/ambition ended for Chalace (maybe got sidetracked by life, still I always felt like shouting 'backpedal' on those goals but didn't say anything since I knew he wouldn't listen), also where is that 'Fables' server that never was.

That's simply rl experience with any projects generally, if you try to be too perfect and throw in kitchen sink and all, you never get things done or if you do, it may not get appreciated in the end.

Alecs

SPQR
VIP
Jan 10, 2009
Europa
Myself I'd rather see shorter efforts, more frequent releases, without striving for some perfection that usually ends in anticlimax. That proverbial putting all eggs in one basket comes to mind. That way players also get more mileage rather than wait wait and then just one bang that won't last as long as when playing several succeeding servers.

Look where sky high perfection/ambition ended for Chalace (maybe got sidetracked by life, still I always felt like shouting 'backpedal' on those goals but didn't say anything since I knew he wouldn't listen), also where is that 'Fables' server that never was.

That's simply rl experience with any projects generally, if you try to be too perfect and throw in kitchen sink and all, you never get things done or if you do, it may not get appreciated in the end.

There's a big difference between putting effort into something and seeking perfection.

Reactions: Valhalla

mir2pion

TL;DR
Veteran
Feb 21, 2013
Seems like nit picking. Perfection as in throwing in all ideas you have to make one big bang (kitchen sink saying).

Sanjian

Just a Mir2 Fan
VIP
Apr 28, 2011
East Sussex
next feature im almost done on is the CompanionHunts

because you can only summon one companion at a time and you can collect upto 15 i wanted a way of using companions that arnt being used....

so here is the companionHunts

find any companion hunt npc in any majour town and you can select from a list of available hunts

1650458633848.png

1650458645677.png

next select upto 3 companions by clicking on one of the 3 buttons on the right side, you cant select your currently summoned companion

1650458693628.png

select a companion and place him on the team!

1650458719710.png

the hunt will display a list of the best possible items but wont list all items that can be obtained

1650458783465.png

choose a duration (default is 8 hours) and click apply

your companions will not be available to summon while on a hunt and you will be informed when they have returned.

im just finishing off bits and pieces but ive now also added a Companion Ability to each of the 15 companions.

on the left you can see the Weakness

1650458868657.png

if a hunt had a particular weakness (Power/Magic/Soul) you would have more chance of getting a successful hunt if you used companions with those abilities.

to see your companions abilities look in the companion section of the compendium

1650458980772.png
1650458993210.png

some companions dont have abilities

1650459008830.png

but a few factors are taken into account, such as the companions level vs the hunts difficulty, having a higher combined level against the hunts difficulty will also help in a successfull hunt.

Hunts have two outcomes, Fail and Success

if you fail a hunt you will recieve fewer rewards, exp and gold, but you will still get something.

this feature has two main reasons for being made, 1 its something for your non usefull companions to do and level, and also gain you some loot

but it also serves as a way of obtaining things even while offline, at the end of the night stick your companions out for ahunt and check on them the next day.

Vaynes

Banned
Banned
Mar 4, 2022
Looks like the most promising server in a long time, don't like the idea of low rate but can stomach it for all the effort that has gone in. Best of luck mate.

Pusha

Playing Legend Of Mir 6
Loyal Member
Oct 14, 2017
England
Looks like the most promising server in a long time, don't like the idea of low rate but can stomach it for all the effort that has gone in. Best of luck mate.
I believe it's low rate, but there are various different ways to gain exp, so that will help but it won't be mega fast by any means, but far more rewarding and actually WORTH putting time and effort into the server unlike a lot of the rubbish we have had for the past two years or so.

Last edited:
Reactions: Slaughterhouse

Pusha

Playing Legend Of Mir 6
Loyal Member
Oct 14, 2017
England
no, smooth movement on mir is awful
Agreed, I remember a server recently where you could change it to "Smooth FPS" or something and it just felt so strange and wrong lol.

Dunno if that's what he's on about or not.

xiaocaozhijia

Banned
Banned
Mar 8, 2018
Agreed, I remember a server recently where you could change it to "Smooth FPS" or something and it just felt so strange and wrong lol.

Dunno if that's what he's on about or not.
At least add one option. You guys can turn off. A lot of people love it.

Death2u

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 26, 2009
Maby a little medal showing on your paper doll for every log you have done so you can show it off.