EuroReborn - The Highest Definition

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

TheOnlyOne

DarkReturn Server High Rate
Loyal Member
Dark Return
Game Master
Oct 6, 2017
Jordan
Put effort into the images, don’t just rip from another client.
Edit : for me not have anything against you from now

Last edited:

Sanjian

Just a Mir2 Fan
VIP
Apr 28, 2011
East Sussex

Sanjian just to stop you crying everytime ppl use few img​

this all ur work cost £1 from website and you saying you do imgs etc... shits alone here we go

1.png

2.png

i hate ppl when they trying make themslef a nice ppl and all they life is lie :D
find me this image

1655136341297.png

find me this image

1655136357872.png

find me this image

1655136371607.png

find me this image

1655136386723.png

find me this image

1655136413805.png

thats right, you cant... because i designed them from parts of a gui i bought... i have over a 1000 different images ive designed by hand.

your a thief and dont deserver to be part of this community

but you go buy that £1 fish GUI and see what you can come up with

ill wait...

Reactions: sweetfa and zedina

Alecs

SPQR
VIP
Jan 10, 2009
Europa
your welcome to anything ive done.

i will always help this community in anyway i can, once my servers done ill be releasing my files and everyone can use anything thats in it.

Say you have a big dick without saying you have a big dick.

• Haha
Reactions: Jev

LightBringer

Primordial GM
Veteran
Primordial
Game Master
Feb 13, 2014
Why does it matter where original images have come from?

He's still went out, bought them, added them into the game.
On-top of that, he's also made Custom UI out of it, why try smeer someone elses work; go out and do it yourself as well.

TPR/Ody/??? Team have really been scoping out and getting a new fully custom UI, Maps, Login etc because it's our last server and we want to give the community something different like Sanj is doing!

@Sanjian side note, any beta/release dates in mind? :D

• Love
Reactions: Sanjian

Sanjian

Just a Mir2 Fan
VIP
Apr 28, 2011
East Sussex
been a while since ive updated with any information, been busy reworking alot of things,

currently going through and resizing alot of everything in game so that i can support a more modern resolution mainly 1920x1080.

ive also created a youtube channel and started work on tutorial videos for the different features, only managed to do one so far but if anyones interested take a look here

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcD6GJbsDwU0kNfUpNvJ79w/featured

subscribe if you want to be updated when i add more videos

the video is played using 1600x900 res in game and the characters weapons npcs and mobs are all resized

LightBringer

Primordial GM
Veteran
Primordial
Game Master
Feb 13, 2014
been a while since ive updated with any information, been busy reworking alot of things,

currently going through and resizing alot of everything in game so that i can support a more modern resolution mainly 1920x1080.

ive also created a youtube channel and started work on tutorial videos for the different features, only managed to do one so far but if anyones interested take a look here

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcD6GJbsDwU0kNfUpNvJ79w/featured

subscribe if you want to be updated when i add more videos

the video is played using 1600x900 res in game and the characters weapons npcs and mobs are all resized

Feature videos are an awesome way to both tease your server and inform them!
Love it....

*Puts his bandit mask on*

• Carrot

Potnoodle

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 11, 2010
only friends i have are filled with air and always have a surprised look on their faces and 1 wont talk to me because i havent used a puncture repair kit on her yet lol j/k

i never really played mir2 but looking at how awesome things are looking on this i might have to try it out