EuroReborn - The Highest Definition

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

TheOnlyOne

DarkReturn Server High Rate
Loyal Member
Dark Return
Game Master
Oct 6, 2017
Jordan
if someone actually asked me i probably wouldnt have a problem with it.

its just frustraiting everytime i see a new server get advertised (apart form the more distinguished server owners) it contains my work! and 90% of them are cash cows.

i will continue to point out everytime i see it on this forum untill im either banned or i die......

also you dont work on your own, you released a set of files for people to use. Your username was TheOnlyOne, you then changed it to Mousa, and then changed it back to TheOnlyOne.

so what is mousa source?

View attachment 28393
that source my soruce what been leaked by iceman if you not remember it :)
aslo when was iceman help me with few things he add some from his code and he take from me few code also so sure you will find that here and there
share things between us here not mean we work as group who was made me learn code and work in files was blackwizz from few years when he was use heros file but that not mean me and him team
some time i need something i ask him help and he want something he ask for help so where the problem
and yes mousa is my real name that why he call me mousa not Theonly one :)

and now im work in my own files and already share my new code with soemone and who asking me for help i try help np with me

Reactions: Sanjian

Lose

Banned
Banned
Aug 13, 2020
I think the map feature will make map’s slightly more immersive, but it needs to be retard proof. 90% of people just auto pilot this game without reading anything.

With the adjustment to map lighting it might work out nicely.

tridan

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 2, 2012
I don't know why people are giving Sanjian such as hard time? Lets face it we all love mir or wouldnt be on these forums. Have you watched the videos this guy has posted? He has taken the looks of this game to the next level and has obviously put in a hell of a lot of work. Cant wait for this to be released. Is there any sort of ETA on this? Or any beta test going? Sign me up!

Dazzle

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 13, 2014
UK
Are we any closer to the launch date on this server? feel bad for asking... playing a mir3 server at the moment but my true love is OG mir2 ;)

Sanjian

Just a Mir2 Fan
VIP
Apr 28, 2011
East Sussex
Are we any closer to the launch date on this server? feel bad for asking... playing a mir3 server at the moment but my true love is OG mir2 ;)
Atm no. It’s half term and the kids run riot and it’s hard to concentrate on what I need to do. So I’ve been doing little bits for the mir3d project.

I’m very much looking forward to my server and it would have been done by now but with the new images and updated files the conversions take a lot of time and it’s tiresome.

Don’t don’t worry. It will still go ahead :)

Reactions: Pusha and Jev

Pusha

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Oct 14, 2017
England
Atm no. It’s half term and the kids run riot and it’s hard to concentrate on what I need to do. So I’ve been doing little bits for the mir3d project.

I’m very much looking forward to my server and it would have been done by now but with the new images and updated files the conversions take a lot of time and it’s tiresome.

Don’t don’t worry. It will still go ahead :)
Glad to hear it mate!

Good things coming I'm sure.

Reactions: CraiG^ and Sanjian

Sanjian

Just a Mir2 Fan
VIP
Apr 28, 2011
East Sussex
been a few months since ive been able to crack on with any work but just doing little bits and pieces where i can atm..

just finished this today

Altered Healing and Purification to target the nearest friendly (in 1 space range) if you accidentally target a monster.
image below shows ive targeted the monster because its name is shown, but its healing my pet, will do the same for players.

it will find the nearest player/pet that requires healing and will skip pets/players with full health

1661437577611.png

Skyline

LOMCN Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 26, 2003
Sheffield
been a few months since ive been able to crack on with any work but just doing little bits and pieces where i can atm..

just finished this today

Altered Healing and Purification to target the nearest friendly (in 1 space range) if you accidentally target a monster.
image below shows ive targeted the monster because its name is shown, but its healing my pet, will do the same for players.

it will find the nearest player/pet that requires healing and will skip pets/players with full health

View attachment 28946
Nice work.
But how does it work in PvP?

IE you wan to heal friendly target, but accidentally target the opposition?
Obviously, if in group mode it won't heal the opposition, but is it clever enough to heal the party member?

LightBringer

Primordial GM
Veteran
Primordial
Game Master
Feb 13, 2014
If it's like what we did on Odyssey, if you are in the right attack mode it'll target your allies first (guild in guild mode, party in party) ect.

Also good to see progress :D

Sanjian

Just a Mir2 Fan
VIP
Apr 28, 2011
East Sussex
Nice work.
But how does it work in PvP?

IE you wan to heal friendly target, but accidentally target the opposition?
Obviously, if in group mode it won't heal the opposition, but is it clever enough to heal the party member?
yes it would heal the closest friendly player based on your attack mode

Reactions: Skyline

Martyn

Smir.co.uk
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 24, 2003
Kent - UK

just finished this today

View attachment 28946
nice bit of qol features your adding

JayVid

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 14, 2010
Will we see this in 2025?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nameless

Merciless Mir 3
Dedicated Member
Aug 17, 2015

just finished this today

View attachment 28946
That's a lovely feature for a tao, glad to see it added, keep up the good work!