EuroReborn

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour

Sanjian

Just a Mir2 Fan
VIP
Apr 28, 2011
East Sussex

title.fw.png

"Not another Euro clone?"

Its not. This is the accumulation of my past projects such as HeroesEU, ORIGINS and the Legend Of Mir Fishing. Taking all the positives and putting them into one server that will be both enjoyable and challenging to play.

If you have played any of my previous servers you will know that i am passionate about Mir and how it runs. I will be doing things quite differently from what your used to. The server will make it possible for players who enjoy playing solo to not lose the benefit of group play and every class is a solo class not a support/buffer class.

---- Video Play List Link ----
YouTube PlayList of all the videos made to promote the server and showing features. The forum does not support enough attachments for me to properly show you the server, i highly urge you to check out the videos in the playlist below!
Euro Reborn Play List

Discord Channel

The server has a discord channel for players to gather and chat and post issues/suggestions/bug but I urge players to post them on the dedicated server forum hosted by LOMCN. You can get an invite link below.

DISCORD

NOTE: I am rarely on discord and as such I wont reply immediatly to those who message me.

Supported Resolutions

1024*768 | 1280*720 | 1366*768 | 1600*900 | 1920*1080

--- Professions ---
The server introduces proffessions to help you make some of the best items availible in game. ALL Proffessions have thier own EXP tables and levels and not only that but some proffessions also come with unlockable perks and buffs!

There are 2 different catagories of proffessions. Gathering and Crafting

Gathering Proffessions include Mining, Forestry, Skinning, Fishing, Archaeology and Salvaging.

Crafting Proffessions include Smelting, Blacksmithing, Carpentry, Tailoring, Alchemy, Jewellery and Cooking.
gathering-crafting.fw.jpg
There is so much done to the server it is impossible to list it all. I once again urge those looking to play to have a skim through the Youtube videoes linked at the top.

--- TripleTriad Mir2 Style! ---

It has always been a sad dream of mine to have a card game in Mir. Well now hat dream has finally come true thanks to some amazing coding by @Lilcooldoode. Who without his work would not have made this happen.
triptriad.fw.jpg
For those of you that have played FinalFantasy 8 then you will know what TripleTriad is. If you have never played FinalFantasy 8 there is an NPC in game (Master of Cards) that will teach you all about it and at level 11 he will give you a quest and reward you with 10 starter cards.

--- Green Poison Removal ---
Thats right, there is only 1 poison type on this server and thats Red. Green Poison is possible through the use fo Gemming.

--- Gems & Gem Perks ---
The server brings over from LoF the same type of effects from gemming that i used there. GreenPoison, Venom, Slow, Freezing, Burning, HealingWave, Cleanse and SavingGrace. The Discord channel has a much better description of the gemming effects i suggest anyone who plans to play the server should read it!

--- Spell Books ---
ALL Spell books use a similar system to Mir3 in that they have Pages, Pages are a direct % chance to learn a spell. If a book has 50 Pages thats a 50% chance. This means books are not a one time use.

ALL spells now have a unified learning level. Meaning that a spells next level can be leart at a rate of +2 then +3 so you can MAX a skill 5 levels after you can learn it.
E.G.
Fencing
level 0-1 = level 7
level 1-2 = level 9
level 2-3 = level 12
spells.fw.jpg

ALSO if you already have a skill and use a book of the same type, if it works you will gain some EXP towards the next level (just like using the spell. this only works if you are the right level to use the spell.

--- Physical Attacks ---
There is a new hit message called Blocked which will trigger if you dont have the DC to match the targets AC/AMC. Previously a Miss was triggered on actually missing but also if you didnt have enough DC, so now you can see if you Miss its because of accuracy and if your Blocked its because of DC.

--- Back Attacks ---
All skills now deal 1.5 damage if hitting a monster/player from behind (physical not magical) This generally applies to only the Warriors, Assassins
and Taoists. These spells include Auto Attacks & Empowered Auto Attacks such as:

Slaying, Corruption, Thrusting, HalfMoon, CrossHalfMoon, FlamingSword, DoubleSlash, FatalSword, MPEater, Hemorrhage, TwinDrakeBlade, CrescentSlash, HeavenlySword

--- Stealth Attacks ---
Attacking from stealth (DarkBody/MoonLight) now applies alot more damage if attacking from behind for the first strike.

--- Class Pets ---
All pets gain different bonus's (taoist and wizards pets) which factor on alot of different values now, one being your level, a level 20 taoists level 7 skeleton will be alot weaker than a level 50 taoists lvl 7 skele, taoists pets gain accuracy/agility and attackspeed as they level, wizards pets do not.

--- Spirit Set ReWorked ---
SpiritSet bonus DC2-6 MC0-5 SC 0-5 Luck+2 ASpeed + 3
Each Item also has different stats than Original Euro. If you have a complete SpiritSet there is a 10% chance for an item to break on death. If the set if not complete then the items will break on death with a 100% chance (PvE death not PvP)

--- Day/Night Cycle and Dungeon Atmospherics ---
I have woprked hard to try and create an atmosphere for players to feel a little more immersed in the world. The server features a Day/Night cycle that not only changes in appearence but also triggers different stats for monsters. The Day/Night Cycle is reflected in open areas but the effects are server wide and the time of day can always be found on the minimap.

I have worked the times out so that the Night (which is worth the most experience is in effect every day from 18:00 - 02:00. I have done this so that players who work during the day are not left behind and can enjoy the server knowing they get the best experience values while playing. This does also mean though that the monsters are at their strongest!

The following times are in effect for the server and work from GMT TimeZone (The servers time is displayed on the GUI)

02:00 - 08:00 - Dawn:
Players and Monsters are 15% Stronger.
Monsters are 10% Tougher.
Experience is 10% Higher.
Gathering Experience is 15% Higher.

08:00 - 15:00 Day
Players and Monsters are Default.
Experience is Default.
Gathering Experience is 35% Higher.

15:00 - 18:00 Evening
Players and Monsters are 25% Stronger.
Monsters are 20% Tougher.
Experience is 20% Higher.
Gathering Experience is 10% Higher.

18:00 - 02:00 Night (The Hardest)
Players and Monsters are 35% Stronger.
Monsters are 30% Tougher.
Experience is 30% Higher.
Gathering Experience is 5% Higher.

Dungeons have also been given an array of different lighting.

I have also fixed the small radius of lights that was a visual pain and now candles/torches and other light sources have a much broader range of light.

---- Guilds----
Guilds can be created at level 22 with 1 million gold and a WoomaHorn, This can be done from the NPC in BinchonWalls Palace.
Guilds have a player limit of 10 gaining a new player slot at each level up. There are no guild buffs on this server.

There is a StarterGuild in BorderVillage which you may join for social interactions.

---- Conquests----
There are 3 areas available for Guilds to try and conquer. SabukWall, BichonWall and Castle-GiRyoong. Each conquest will reward the owning guild with a drop % buff.

---- HuntTokens----
HuntTokens are the in-game currency used to buy items form the TokenShop. They have been called GameGold/HuntGold on other servers. After reaching level 11 you will unlock a perminant buff that will charge you with 1 HuntTokenCollection every 5 minutes (upto a maximum of 3 stored) while outside of SafeZone. If you kill a monster that yields experience you will gain 1 HuntToken and lose a charge. You do not have to donate to play the server. There is a subscriber function more details below.

---- Premium ----
Taken directly from the Discord
The server has a premium system that utilises the GameShop currency of HuntTokens.

NO ONE is obliged to pay to play, you can play the server with out ever getting premium .
BUT some features are locked behind being a premium player, meaning you cannot do them unless you are a premium player.

It is worth noting that at level 11 players unlock the ability to gain HuntToken as they level aswell as some quests rewarding players with HuntTokens.

A premium account is not a DirectDebit, you use 500 HuntTokens in the game shop to get a 30 day premium pass.
Further purchases extend the duration.

You will need to be a premium user to be able to do the following:
- Use Gems
- Ride Mounts
- Summon Companions
- Accept DailyQuests
- GuildCreation
- GuildWarRequesting
- RelationshipRecall (through use of the RelationShip Ring)

Premium lasts for 30 days from the time of purchase. You will also gain access to the PremiumBuff of +15% Gold/Drop/Exp.
HuntTokens can be purchased through the gameshop at the following rates:
1000 - £10
2000 - £20
5000 - £50

The gameshop also contains crafting recipes which are required for high end weapons.

Finally, this isnt a p2w server, nor is it a p2p server, but the option to spend money to help fund the server needs to be in place, in my current financial situation i cannot afford to run the server for free.

---- Full Spells List ----
Every BookMerchant in game will give you a detailed explanation of all the spells for all the classes but here are the spells available and the level they are learnt.
fullskills.jpg

Alecs

SPQR
VIP
Jan 10, 2009
Europa
This thread is reserved for advertisement of server content and updates.

Only the server owner(s) are authorized to post here.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you wish to discuss this server or need technical support, please use the dedicated Server Forum.

Reactions: Seanofsmeg