Evolution Mir 3 King Version

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

zedina

Mir3 Dev
Legendary
Dec 22, 2005
And now he complains about files he made server on. Very weird attitude xd

As somebody said, stay on zircon monkita.

haha

he had interesting server. shame holley turned dead with second patch on win10.

XloverBoy7X

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Dec 4, 2010
Dundee
haha

he had interesting server. shame holley turned dead with second patch on win10.

There must be a way to fix it "simply", without vm or dll files, but nobody found that solution yet.

I have second windows just for mir so no issue for me, but people will not go that far, they need a simple fix a simple file, a simple setting.

Amrod

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 7, 2009
poland
omg i bored to play on 3.55 m8 :) i make 3.55 serwer coz only this files are stable to run :)

zedina

Mir3 Dev
Legendary
Dec 22, 2005
There must be a way to fix it "simply", without vm or dll files, but nobody found that solution yet.

I have second windows just for mir so no issue for me, but people will not go that far, they need a simple fix a simple file, a simple setting.

Would require lots of work to make a suitable wrapper inside of a launcher (which DJ and me tried). Lots of tests on different hardware (nvidia, ati, intel hd graphics) to make a good wrapper, some wrappers dont make the chat work or drops to see.

Anyway soon a new mir3 server will come online with custom unique C# files,and atm you have Zircon with framework 4.5 to make work perfect on windows 7/8/8.1/10.

Holley served the mir3 community well, probably the best set of stable files. GSP was nice too, shame the community didnt had enough time to spend time on it (just the official gsp, uncharted which was fully fixed/working + uncharted worked with latest KOR client too)

Hope the mir3 community will last long because mir3 its a nice version of the Legend game. Much love to all.

Reactions: furybladee

Montblan

LOMCN n00bie
Oct 23, 2018
Im rlly glad to see this server back m8, but im having some troubles conecting to it, its normal that it takes too long to log in?

stenioszka

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 19, 2009
How do you fix it in windows 10 that when I enter the game I have a delayed game rate how would lag be all the time?

erterra

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 27, 2010
Hahaha, I find kinda hilarious that you're using someone else's files (without permission) and can't even make them work properly. This is a great example of how sad mir3's current state is nowadays.

zedina

Mir3 Dev
Legendary
Dec 22, 2005
Hahaha, I find kinda hilarious that you're using someone else's files (without permission) and can't even make them work properly. This is a great example of how sad mir3's current state is nowadays.

What does this KINGS version make it "unique" ? Does jonathan coded it or just modified envir to suit a "high exp" game mode?

erterra

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 27, 2010
What does this KINGS version make it "unique" ? Does jonathan coded it or just modified envir to suit a "high exp" game mode?

Every single script, npc, mob, cave, set [...], done in this server was done by Jona (and a few other people, but mainly him) almost 10 years ago, they're just using it without any kind of change (according to them they've tweeked a few things, but doesn't really look like they've touched anything) and without even asking for permission. It's just kinda lame that they take someone else's job and open a server with it.

zedina

Mir3 Dev
Legendary
Dec 22, 2005
Every single script, npc, mob, cave, set [...], done in this server was done by Jona (and a few other people, but mainly him) almost 10 years ago, they're just using it without any kind of change (according to them they've tweeked a few things, but doesn't really look like they've touched anything) and without even asking for permission. It's just kinda lame that they take someone else's job and open a server with it.

Then how his "files" got "leaked" ?

Status
Not open for further replies.