Evolution Mir 3 King Version

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Join Discord
Status
Not open for further replies.

furybladee

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 23, 2015
So let me get it erterra. So Zentaur..Apo..Supreme and evry mir event this one are legit? But if one guy just want to have some fun with some firend is stealing? If i want to make a serv based on own iteams im also stealing like zed did right?

Zed pls can i take your ideas like you did?lol

erterra Get the ... out of here.

zedina

Mir3 Dev
Legendary
Dec 22, 2005
So let me get it erterra. So Zentaur..Apo..Supreme and evry mir event this one are legit? But if one guy just want to have some fun with some firend is stealing? If i want to make a serv based on own iteams im also stealing like zed did right?

You wouldnt be the first one who 'steal' my own items idea :P

Amrod

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 7, 2009
poland
buhehhe xD tell me who one buy license for run mir ??? all ;private server are inlegal :) cracked cruel so :) stfu :)

erterra

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 27, 2010

Those servers are made and hosted by their owners, unlike this.

This guy hasn't made the server that he's hosting, he has taken someone else's files (not ideas, literally someone else's files without any change). I'd be fine if he had just used Evo as inspiration to create a different server or even if he had used Evo's files and changed them to create a different server, but that's not what he has done.

Won't even reply to monkita, not worth my time.

Last edited:

Amrod

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 7, 2009
poland
sure not reply coz i said true :)

but for sure i dont know why he use name evo and all names mobs npc etc on server:)

erterra

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 27, 2010
sure not reply coz i said true :)

but for sure i dont know why he use name evo and all names mobs npc etc on server:)

That's what I'm complaining about, he has changed nothing, took and used everything that jona did without any change. I'm not talking about making a LOM3 server, anyone can make it, so there's nothing against it. The only complain I have is that he literally took someone elses job and used it without adding/changing/tweeking anything.

stenioszka

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 19, 2009
On windows 10 it is impossible to play are lags and cuts the image can not move anyone can know how to fix it I have set up compatibility with windows 7 and tried with different windows do you have any idea for this?

CriticalSkunk

LOMCN Member
Oct 13, 2018
Server online: NEW IP "83.45.38.151"again! Changed to better host, my compu dead jeje.

Last edited:

Potnoodle

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 11, 2010
i put my username and pass in cant get passed the servername and (login) button that comes up in the top left

CriticalSkunk

LOMCN Member
Oct 13, 2018
You are discussing about a topic that does not make sense, at what moment I said it was my own or something like that, I just reopened a good server, nothing complex but with good ideas. From the first moment I said that this server is from Jonathan, and if I have not changed the name of the server is because I have not modified anything the server is the Evolution as it was, that does not mean that it is working on new things, but I do not want to ****, I have time since the server is complete from start to finish. If they want to criticize, they lose time. Whoever wants to play the server is ONLINE.

Regards

Status
Not open for further replies.