Excel/Google Sheets

Join Discord

Jev

ғᴜᴄᴋɪɴɢ ᴊᴇᴠ
Staff member
May 16, 2017
Worthing, West Sussex
So I can use Excel but the formulas are just way too complicated for my little brain.

Looking for some help. (not a big job)

StormHero

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 19, 2015
So I can use Excel but the formulas are just way too complicated for my little brain.

Looking for some help. (not a big job)
Always knew u had a little brain, anyways its pretty easy, if Sean ain't done it for u, I'll sort u out.

Reactions: Jev

Seanofsmeg

Staff member
Apr 6, 2015
haha sorry to dissapoint @Martyn but nothing fancy!

@Jev behold my 20 mins of excel..nesss.... Nothing great but should do the trick. Wasn't sure when your weeks run from and to? Does your pay weeks run from Mon-Sun? Let me know and ill update remainder of July. Stuck a 2nd tab on with just 7 days on it that can update to your liking if the running month doesn't tickle your fancy. Should be able to just drag and repeat the forumlas for month / day and copy for calculating weekly pay / tax. Just updated hourly rate and hours worked. Hope it helps some

Attachments

• Pay_Calc.rar
    11.8 KB · Views: 7

Seanofsmeg

Staff member
Apr 6, 2015
@Jev - Fri-Thurs format (that 2nd tab you could just keep copying and pasting and re-using if didnt want the long running months on 1st tab)

Attachments

• Pay_Calc.rar
    11.5 KB · Views: 3
  • Love
Reactions: Jev

Martyn

Smir.co.uk
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 24, 2003
Kent - UK
I use something like this on sheets atm, as my starts/finish time vary, needed quick way to edit times, problem is the sheet phone app is utter ****.

1658528124179.png

Reactions: Seanofsmeg