excelsior 2.3

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour
Status
Not open for further replies.

nforce

LOMCN Leecher
Jan 6, 2009
Server Info
=============
Excelsiorl 2.3

Website -http://www.excelsior.2ya.com/
Forums: http://www.excelsior.2ya.com/

You Can Download The Full Client Here:
Download Full Client
You Can Download The Full Client Here (Recommended):
Download Full Client

[Server1]
ServerName=Excelsior
ServerAddr=209.222.103.58
ServerPort=7000
SelectServerAddr=209.222.103.58
SelectServerPort=7100
GameServerAddr=209.222.103.58
GameServerPort=7200

--------------------------------------
Server IP: 209.222.103.58

Exp Rate x8..

Host
-------------

Dedicated server that will be up 24/7 apart from reboots etc

2.8GHz pentium 80gb 100mps 1gb ram

Stats
-------------

Low - Medium

Info:
-----------
its mainly based around euro in almost every way, although future developments will enable us to install more features and more
i,m not going to bull**** you with we have this, we have that, we are looking at the longer term future of this server unlike other
server's this is totally free to play, you can log on to the website and gives us idea,s
we are fully online on this server from the 9th jan , for more info join the website for more details etc.

Extra Info

we have a new town and new caves with new mobs in and all new drop files all redone, we have also added new quest and more to follow.so come and try it.

Last edited by a moderator:

Flame

Terminus
Veteran
Loyal Member
Oct 17, 2003
Not to be an ass but is this just regular files with increased exp and drop files re arranged? (im just curious so i know what to expect before decide whether 2 play)

P.S i would say 99% of private servers are free to play

NoLife999

If God Only Knew!
Golden Oldie
Mar 8, 2004
leeds
1 mistake and its a terrible server yeah what ever, most servers make mistake its what you do after that counts.

Evolution3

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 4, 2005
Worthing
terible server

Lol bet you havent even played it. I recommend this to anyone that likes a challenge.

@ nforce - you should make the Exp rate bold and bigger. people coming on saying "Is this low rate" then immediatly logging -.-'

Last edited:

NoLife999

If God Only Knew!
Golden Oldie
Mar 8, 2004
leeds
<table id="post657188" class="tborder" align="center" border="0" cellpadding="6" cellspacing="0" width="100%"><tbody><tr valign="top"><td class="alt1" id="td_post_657188" style="border-right: 1px solid rgb(209, 209, 225);"> Server Info
=============
Excelsiorl 2.3

Website -http://www.excelsior.2ya.com/
Forums: http://www.excelsior.2ya.com/

[Server1]
ServerName=Excelsior
ServerAddr=209.222.103.58
ServerPort=7000
SelectServerAddr=209.222.103.58
SelectServerPort=7100
GameServerAddr=209.222.103.58
GameServerPort=7200

Server IP: 209.222.103.58

Exp Rate x8..

Host
-------------

Dedicated server that will be up 24/7 apart from reboots once per week usually on a sunday at 11pm

2.8GHz pentium 80gb 100mps 1gb ram

Stats
-------------

Low - Medium

Info:
-----------
its mainly based around euro in almost every way, although future developments will enable us to install more features and more
i,m not going to bull**** you with we have this, we have that, we are looking at the longer term future of this server unlike other
server's this is totally free to play, you can log on to the website and gives us idea,s
we are fully online on this server from the 9th jan , for more info join the website for more details etc.

Extra Info

we have a new town and new caves with new mobs in and all new drop files all redone, we have also added new quest and more to follow.so come and try it.

quest are has follows fully working;

holySword quest
Level 50 Quest
Rescue the damsel quest
meat quest
Search for The swords quest

events in game has follows;

Last man standing (fully working)
Invasion event (every 2 weeks)
Challenger event

these are just a few of what we do have and we will be adding more later,

there is only 1 GM in game for security purpose,s.

we have approx 20 ppl on line most days so far and the server is growing each day.hope to see you in game :)

<!-- / message --> </td> </tr> <tr> <td class="alt2" style="border-style: none solid solid; border-color: -moz-use-text-color rgb(209, 209, 225) rgb(209, 209, 225); border-width: 0px 1px 1px;">
user_offline.gif
</td> <td class="alt1" style="border-style: none solid solid none; border-color: -moz-use-text-color rgb(209, 209, 225) rgb(209, 209, 225) -moz-use-text-color; border-width: 0px 1px 1px 0px;" align="right"> <!-- controls --> </td></tr></tbody></table>

Last edited:

Dazz

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Apr 12, 2008
1gb ram - you need atleast 2gb for a stable non lag server =/

NoLife999

If God Only Knew!
Golden Oldie
Mar 8, 2004
leeds
who are you to talk you go on ppls servers and advertise your own since you cant even attract ppl to yours so dont try slagging ours off you want to sort your own server out 1st

Dazz

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Apr 12, 2008
err average of 15.. and i cant attract ppl, Prai was slagging it off.. err he's playing now?

i only said dont u need more mb - server is sorted you need to sort your life out bud

NoLife999

If God Only Knew!
Golden Oldie
Mar 8, 2004
leeds
lmao me get a life wat at 40 yrs of age i,ve had a life unlike you average is 20 and we are still growing and your only making post to get your post count up i for one have not been on any servers ( i dont need to spy ) i only go on my own ones and 1mb has been ok for us if we need to up it we will we just pay for more but its not needed at mo.anyway i,m not gonna argue with you since you just want to post for fun and have nothing constructive to say really when u have i will listen untill then your on ignore. any more post in our forum i will report you to admin for posting for the sake of it.

Prai

Most Importantest
VIP
Sep 10, 2004
err average of 15.. and i cant attract ppl, Prai was slagging it off.. err he's playing now?

i only said dont u need more mb - server is sorted you need to sort your life out bud

I wasn't slagging the server off, I was slagging the situation I was in.

Dazz

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Apr 12, 2008
I simply said u need more mb, 1mb lol - simple fail.

SmavidDavid

Playing Legend of Mir 5
Legendary
Jun 13, 2006
Worthing, West Sussex
Ok guys keep on topic, or i'll inform another moderator with powers here to infract.

Server is good, or so my brother assures me, to me its too similar to Euro. Also i was once told the drops were made higher after a certain player got a lot of decent kit? Is this true?

NoLife999

If God Only Knew!
Golden Oldie
Mar 8, 2004
leeds
we have had a few probs in the past reguarding accusations smavid but we are on course and everything is going great since i was appointed the one and only GM to the server and i myself have made a lot of changes to the server admitingly i do get some outside help with the server but i can promise that there is no coruption here has i wont stand for it at all and has all servers ppl come on and say he has this good equip she has that its about hunting for the items, has for the certain player, the drops have not changed and that player has been with the server since day one and is the higest on the server to my knowledge but thru pure hard work has you are aware you get out what you put in :) all i can say is come and play the server has like 25 ppl on average nowadasy so we are fast growing :)) and aim to improve it all the time i hope you guys who come to play it will love it has much has we did in making it so :)

SmavidDavid

Playing Legend of Mir 5
Legendary
Jun 13, 2006
Worthing, West Sussex
we have had a few probs in the past reguarding accusations smavid but we are on course and everything is going great since i was appointed the one and only GM to the server and i myself have made a lot of changes to the server admitingly i do get some outside help with the server but i can promise that there is no coruption here has i wont stand for it at all and has all servers ppl come on and say he has this good equip she has that its about hunting for the items, has for the certain player, the drops have not changed and that player has been with the server since day one and is the higest on the server to my knowledge but thru pure hard work has you are aware you get out what you put in :) all i can say is come and play the server has like 25 ppl on average nowadasy so we are fast growing :)) and aim to improve it all the time i hope you guys who come to play it will love it has much has we did in making it so :)

Ok, well thts good to hear. Now can i suggest like you put your own stamp on the server? I see you 3x exp scrolls.. but i mean add something special to server? Change some skins, make a new homezone, something to make it that bit different, and more kind of "Woah" instead othe same feeling everybody gets when they log in, lvl 1 with base dress and woden sword of "oh its euro".

shinsu

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 11, 2003
server seems improved a lot and getting a decent user account so economy is shaping up well, nice work

Kazababy

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 23, 2007
server rocks and usercount is growing. Dont let the first page of crap posts put you off, give it a try!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.