Excelsior (Euro Style) Server

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Join Discord

WKD2005

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 16, 2005
Is beta testing still going ? coz ill give it a try m8 ;)

Paine

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 17, 2004
England
this server is beyond basic and tbh shouldnt be in beta just yet. gm is really nice easy to get on with etc which is good. but u will be @lvl'd to 40 and given mir kit and skills for the purpose of testing which to me stops u from testing basic things such as lvlin etc.

loads of npcs need fixing /adding but its gettin there thnks to a great gm whos willing to work on things this server is literally been shaped as u play. if your one of those who dont wanna play a server to have it wiped when beta is rdy then i say dont come here but if u wanna test things out you should.

PoPcOrN

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Dec 9, 2006
shrewsbury
i agree good server good gm's but the only thing is it's old....

no new items no new caves....Well Euro like...

but not loads of npc's you got about 10 in bw? mayb..... in other games.. I.E Oldskool
other 40 in the only the SZ then theres all buy store
and @pi
your games good but u need it so u can type @Home or
@town or
@pi or.
@tele.. all your mir can do is @Cave but tht not even working rlly so.. thnks to the gms for being nice but.. rlly need to add more main stuff not basic basic=**** Hard=Good..

think.. would you rather work on ya mir for 2days and put in beta with what your mir got or..
Workd on it for 2years before beta and have the Best Mir around?? think about it becz your mir basic...
No offence but u need to work alot harder

P.S think it will be good on there when all that dne...

shinsu

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 11, 2003
where are the mobs on this server? i logged on and found nothing....

Evolution3

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 4, 2005
Worthing
uh your website forums are being screwy for me i cant like view ANY threads and yes ive registered.

shinsu

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 11, 2003
servers up and mobs spawn now so its play-able, very much like euro.

would like to see town teleports added to the shop/@town or @home ingame and exp doubled exactly from what it just to make leveling slightly quicker, i played for about 2hrs last night and got to lvl22. also skill leveling needs to be reduced to like 25/ 50/ 200 or something

pm me if anyone else is bored and playing

/lol

Last edited:

LiebevolleEva

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 25, 2003
hey ! i got the FullClient ! when i was starting the game i saw that the exe is a Trojaner ! Do u got a clean exe file please ?

NoLife999

If God Only Knew!
Golden Oldie
Mar 8, 2004
leeds
theres a new full client on the forum if you need more info let me know there i,ll do my best to help :)

PoPcOrN

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Dec 9, 2006
shrewsbury
TBH i like the Euro Part but its an Update tbh of euro so atleast put some Scripts in

tbh it looks like u Made your Mir Made a couple of bosses ect Done hardly nutthing to it
And put it in Beta TBH server wont Get my vote Unless u add some scripts ect

/OneAndOnly

NoLife999

If God Only Knew!
Golden Oldie
Mar 8, 2004
leeds
rem its still in beta and its up to you whether you play or dont i cant force anyone we have made it a lot like euro and yeah at 1st it is exactly like it in everyway but that is our aim we have managed to get rid of all the bugs and we are working on adding to it we are currently working on a new town maybe 2 to add to it with new caves and new mobs better drops then we will add more quest and more more later we are looking at the long term future. to make it last dont want to make a game for the short term. all i can say is give it a chance and it will grow :)

shinsu

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 11, 2003
this is prob the longest beta testing ever, i dont even see you guys actually testing anything out either, nothings been changed since the first time i logged in anyway.

NoLife999

If God Only Knew!
Golden Oldie
Mar 8, 2004
leeds
we can confirm we will be going live in about a weeks time maybe 2 at most and we will be adding new things has we go new quest new towns new caves and much more it will be x8 exp we can confirm. i,m never off it almost live on it at mo lol

NoLife999

If God Only Knew!
Golden Oldie
Mar 8, 2004
leeds
yeah it is up but its only for beta testing at mo we will be going live on it soon we just adding new things still at mo, will be in about a week or 2 time for going live with it :)

NoLife999

If God Only Knew!
Golden Oldie
Mar 8, 2004
leeds
WE are LIVE now has from last night 9th jan so come and enjoy and most of all have fun doing it :)