Excelsior (Euro Style) Server

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

shinsu

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 11, 2003
are any gms online? i see testers all have prob necks? i tested for ages and would like one..

Last edited:

NoLife999

If God Only Knew!
Golden Oldie
Mar 8, 2004
leeds
hi all beta testers get a probe necky but its not a probe its a expnecky giving x2 exp we have a list of betatesters that have played so go to the forum and let us know your ingame name to recieve your gift for beta testing :)

shinsu

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 11, 2003
cant seem to get past the char select screen? login gate crashed or something?

scottishhero

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 17, 2003
Glasgow, scotland
Server is corrupt guys:( ran into dragon who isnt a gm in bdd and he had mir kit on then he logged as soon as he saw me and my mate, but want quick enough as i screenied it:

images00ac6.png

NoLife999

If God Only Knew!
Golden Oldie
Mar 8, 2004
leeds
ok server is not corrupt there has been a security risk i will explain here since this was brought to my attention the char you see is one of the GM,s brother who is 13 yrs old and decided to get his brothers(Demon) acc details and obviously made mirarmour and mirrings this was shown to me which i imeadiatly deleted the acc and banned it i then got on the phone and explained wat had happend to demon who obviously went mental about it and can only appologise, we do not tolerate any cheating since we have done a lot of work to get this up for all, and i will give you my word that it wont happen again if so i will leave the server since i am against cheating and coruption. we have put in place new securty issues for this so it wont happen again. so please trust me when i say it wont happen again i have done lots of work(90%) on this server and dont want it to be abused i have been here on lomcn for a long time and this is my 1st servers since a 3yr absence and where before i made 5 servers and i,m very happy with this one has it has it all and is a very good community :) pls come back scot and poison dont let one little dick spoil it he has been dealt with and i will watch all the players more closly :)

Robert

Actual Jesus
VIP
Jan 1, 1970
Yes.
To be honest with you, the little brother excuse is always used when someone is caught out.

Server has potential, but please eradicate any corruption and start a fresh as people will unfortunatly only pick up on the bad things, and not the many positive ones.

NoLife999

If God Only Knew!
Golden Oldie
Mar 8, 2004
leeds
yeah i know it can only be put down has a escuse but i can only assure ppl that i will put my word on it and that it will not happen again this is the 1st time this has happened and we will make sure it is the last i myself dont want to be a part of any corupt server has i have my own name to uphold and dont want to go down has a corupt person at all so i will say my word is my bond it will not happen again or i will leave the server and shout it out that its corupt which it is not and i toatlly agree with you robert you know the old story about the guy who chopped all the trees in the wood for the villagers to build there houses and he only shagged one sheep and they call him sheep shagger now not bob the builder lol like you said we want to eradicate any coruption or cheating now and forever after all its what you put in not what you get out that counts.

JohnBarny

Known Cheater
Golden Oldie
Apr 16, 2003
Ya Mums
i toatlly agree with you robert you know the old story about the guy who chopped all the trees in the wood for the villagers to build there houses and he only shagged one sheep and they call him sheep shagger now

LOL funniest thing ive read in ages, who the hell has heard that story.

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
How did the "GM's brother" get a hold of the GM account details?

Sorry, I don't buy it.

shinsu

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 11, 2003
shud come play if u like low rate, its not half bad

Last edited: