F.H Server [Test]

smoochy boys on tour

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
This is the fixed F.H engine for ENGLISH, any Chinese viewing this you need to speak to Nightdance as i sent him the Chinese fixed server.

Before i start this is just purely testing for bugs, the server is pretty much mostly Chinese apart from the Scripts so it's not exactly ready for final release.

Server Files:
http://www.mediafire.com/download/e2lv546c1e3ikwd/FHWolServer.rar

Source Code:
http://www.mediafire.com/file/rhu8r4etnbipagk/FHSource.rar

Login Launcher
http://www.mediafire.com/download/sya6xdbqdyo1oqm/Woool2.rar

It's ready for in game testing, i was personally going to do it myself but with this lovely hot weather we
have at the moment i really don't want to spend all my free time checking for bugs :rolleyes-new: so if you find any please post them here.

Supports Windows XP, Windows 7 32/64bit and Windows 8, Not tested Windows 10.

This dose support both 2.0 and 1.9 but 1.9 is slightly buggy but i do plan on fixing 1.9 and having seperate engine for that client but you can still use 1.9 client it should be fine.

Demon class is fully supported, also you can disable the class via DBServer if you don't want to use it.

Last edited:

oack123

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 24, 2013
How to connect client to server ? Have path for client ? plz

ashleyuk

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Loyal Member
Nov 18, 2008
I've placed it in a folder on a Desktop going under the name "Woool". But I get an error saying "Must start login from client directory!". I've tried adding the client folder in other areas such as C-Drive and ProgramFiles/(x86) etc. But same error.

Any idea what I'm doing wrong?

Also it's good to see you're at it again mate. Wish there was more interest/love for Woool. I'd easily play this over any games that are out.

Good luck.

-Ash

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
I've placed it in a folder on a Desktop going under the name "Woool". But I get an error saying "Must start login from client directory!". I've tried adding the client folder in other areas such as C-Drive and ProgramFiles/(x86) etc. But same error.

Any idea what I'm doing wrong?

Also it's good to see you're at it again mate. Wish there was more interest/love for Woool. I'd easily play this over any games that are out.

Good luck.

-Ash

The Login has to be inside the client folder so it can read Data/Woool.dat.update.
The client itself can be anywhere.

@Oack

The database file is Mir200\Envir\Database.mdb
You need to install Access if you don't have it.

oack123

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 24, 2013
Bug in game: can't buy everythings in yuanbao shop.
1.jpg
How to fix it ? i get item name from db but make some item has error "name item not correct", ...

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
Bug in game: can't buy everythings in yuanbao shop.
View attachment 17234
How to fix it ? i get item name from db but make some item has error "name item not correct", ...
item may not be in the database, try buying another item, it works as I already tested.

Also what client version are you using?

Last edited:

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
Ok the source only supports up to 2, 0, 2, 7, your version is the latests i assume and some stuff may not work, just incase post them anyway, i not uploaded my client as it's not finished.

NightDance

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 21, 2013
:ambivalence:Can u use mega for cloud disk?Media is unvailabale in China.

Playboy

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jun 20, 2006
Grantham / Lincolnshire
Is there any way of changing the button to english at all ?? just so we know what we are doing ingame, im very interested in this kind of game :) ??

---------- Post Merged at 02:08 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 02:04 AM ----------

Also where could i find the client as well ??

Ardbeg

Legend
Legendary
Aug 8, 2004
Southern England
Supports Windows XP, Windows 7 32/64bit and Windows 8, Not tested Windows 10.

Using the Gamecenter, all server items start and run under Win 10 64bit.
All monsters spawned and its reached about 64mb memory usage and still climbing. I assume it stops !
All I need now is to get a client working.

---------- Post Merged at 12:59 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 12:14 PM ----------

This error comes up when trying to connect.
Not very comforting when some random javascript file fails to load from a domain that is currently available to buy !
I think it might just be an advert or something from the starter browser view. Needs to be removed from the code though.

View attachment 17287

Last edited:

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
Using the Gamecenter, all server items start and run under Win 10 64bit.
All monsters spawned and its reached about 64mb memory usage and still climbing. I assume it stops !
All I need now is to get a client working.

---------- Post Merged at 12:59 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 12:14 PM ----------

This error comes up when trying to connect.
Not very comforting when some random javascript file fails to load from a domain that is currently available to buy !
I think it might just be an advert or something from the starter browser view. Needs to be removed from the code though.

View attachment 17287

Yer that is just from the web page the launcher is starting, you can change that.

As for the client it is suggested to use 1.9 client which is on here somewhere, but 2.0 is fully supported but you can features like auto kill so you will have to make a quest based server which woool is now which is kinder **** tbh.
I have dubuged the 2.0 client and removed this feature but i don't know how to go about so players will only use that exe to get in game, there no stopping people finding the original exe and using that.

ventus

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Oct 17, 2013
Thank you very much for the release by the way, just trying to find the correct client to test this with :)

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
Would this be the right client to use with these files ??

http://www.lomcn.org/forum/showthread.php?84393-woool-client-woool_Setup1-9-9-9-8-3-3

i seem to be getting this error

www.castlegate-gaming.com/Untitled.jpg

http://www.mediafire.com/download/aokovaw2onyvscc/msvcr71.dll

Put it inside your data folder.

@ventus
The client playboy just linked, it's the final 1.9 client version which this server should fully support, the screenshots you seen in this topic is from 2.0 which i don't suggest unless you want to go down that root of quest base server which i don't think will work over here.

ventus

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Oct 17, 2013
http://www.mediafire.com/download/aokovaw2onyvscc/msvcr71.dll

Put it inside your data folder.

@ventus
The client playboy just linked, it's the final 1.9 client version which this server should fully support, the screenshots you seen in this topic is from 2.0 which i don't suggest unless you want to go down that root of quest base server which i don't think will work over here.

Thank you Sanity, I will test it out and report back :)