FA CUP Semi Final - Pompey v West Brom

smoochy boys on tour

Robert

Actual Jesus
VIP
Jan 1, 1970
Yes.
Evening All
just opening my envelope containing my Portsmouth v West Brom semi final tickets.
I was wondering if anyone else from here is going to the game?
Im glad that the true fans of the game have had access routes to tickets and not just rich glory hunters.

Also if you are a West Brom fan or even Cardiff/Barnsley then did you get your tickets, and what are your predictions?

Play Up Pompey.

>DMX<

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 16, 2005
Manchester
Im a United fan but i reckon the trophy is there for Pompey to win, i want Barnsley or Cardiff to win it myself for the money but should be a good end to the FA Cup which has gone down in the past years. Hopefully this will bring the glory back in to winning it, you'll have a great time at Wembley you lucky git!

Skyline

LOMCN Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 26, 2003
Sheffield
I'm a SHeff Wed fan, was going to get a Barnsley ticket, but a mate had to que 9 hours for his... **** that, not waiting all that time to watch barnsley lol

Colonel

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Dec 30, 2005
Newport S.Wales
cardiff fan tbh. btw rob u might want to move this thread to sports and fitness section as my thread on the six nations was also moved there.

Robert

Actual Jesus
VIP
Jan 1, 1970
Yes.
cardiff fan tbh. btw rob u might want to move this thread to sports and fitness section as my thread on the six nations was also moved there.

Nar, this is in the Admin chat section :) *wait for haz to TRY and move it :P*

Hazuki

VIP
VIP
Apr 14, 2004
United Kingdom
I don't really follow football, I was brought up with it as my brother used to be a professional footballer, got sick of it in the end :).

Try? It had to be done, took all of two seconds :P.

JohnBarny

Known Cheater
Golden Oldie
Apr 16, 2003
Ya Mums
Hey i'm a barnsley fan unfortunately cant make the match but alot of my family is off my uncle is flying over from Australia just to goto game and I will be watching it from a pub.

Resol

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 20, 2008
LOMCN, duh
Im a United fan but i reckon the trophy is there for Pompey to win, i want Barnsley or Cardiff to win it myself for the money but should be a good end to the FA Cup which has gone down in the past years. Hopefully this will bring the glory back in to winning it, you'll have a great time at Wembley you lucky git!

Rofl. Miss the West Ham vs Liverpool final?

JoeAshton

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 4, 2006
tbh fa cup is only 3rd to the world cup then premiership cant beat it any 1 can beat any 1 on there day thats why football is so good

Robert

Actual Jesus
VIP
Jan 1, 1970
Yes.
i just hope the dirty skate *******s loose. God i hate the scummy ******s.

Southampton Till i die

Typical bitterness from a scummer.

'We were in the premiership for 27 years' - yes you were, past tense inbred.

I hope you enjoy league one, and congratulations to rupert lowe for selling the club and then buyingit back cheaper. You are going nowhere...Leyton Orient away cant wait! - Fag.

Prai

Most Importantest
VIP
Sep 10, 2004
Now i always thought Rob Supported Totenham????(spelling)