Fantsy your up to you....

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

MrsIce

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 29, 2004
ok i been talking to the host of Fantsy EI and he thinks server will be better with new files but with euro mir exp and mobs and item stats etc...

but i said it will be better if he brings back old server files but just adds new items spells etc ..

so iam making a poll to see what u all say and think he says there no point people dont want it back so this it to tell him and show him how many people want it back come on people :)

Zoe...

Soul

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 23, 2003
Suffolk, England
Me Me Me I want it back but updated with new stuff, NOT euro exp that's lame tbh if i wanted that i'd go euro across the road :P

/Jay

MrsIce

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 29, 2004
well he will be looking at this to see what people say and think also on the poll aswell so i hope people help and get this back it will be the best again tbh :D

*of to bed now its up to you lot*

jamessss

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jun 18, 2004
If with same Database e.g. characters etc, then ill join back up.

Soul

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 23, 2003
Suffolk, England
Stonehelm said:
Is this stanislav you were talking to? or someone else?

I spoke to stan and he said he doesn't have files nemore so I then spoke to JohnyL and he has files but said he wasn't gonna put up or give me the files to carry on and find a host because people on lomcn called him a n00b etc, and then MrsIce asked me for his msn and had a word with him.. he was making a mir3 euro like server neway but after talking with MrsIce I think he's decided to kind of mingle Fantasy into it :s not too sure.

jamessss

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jun 18, 2004
I heard johny already messed up fantasy files when he was making the other servers.
So in all in end, fantasy mir is no more, the looks of it, which is kind of a shame due to it being a mint server. :ripp:

stardust

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 12, 2004
so in my words, is it coming back or will it stay dead?=p
( hope it comes back with old server files and with new items etc etc ^_^ )
cause im getting bored of the servers online atm for mir3.... -_-

Last edited:

Vagrant

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 13, 2004
Romania
fantasy wont come back ever again
only and only if stanislav will bring it bak and if im right he aint got server files

MrsIce

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 29, 2004
well johny is making a server mir 3 so i dont no if he using fantast files we have to w8 and see.........

Vagrant

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 13, 2004
Romania
MrsIce said:
well johny is making a server mir 3 so i dont no if he using fantast files we have to w8 and see.........
he aint using fantasy files he using job files& freash start...

Vagrant

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 13, 2004
Romania
Ooo and btw Johnny1 is a noob and a **** face loser all his servers he made was 2x exp and when u was hight server gone down (not that all the servers going down but he was 2x exp) so its ****!

stardust

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 12, 2004
lol damn ur harsh =/ u can say it in other words aswell m8:p
but i dont know anything bout this server so u might be right hehe....^^

Last edited:

Vagrant

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 13, 2004
Romania