FAO: Meltdown Players/parrots

smoochy boys on tour

Atomicide

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 4, 2003
Alright everyones had their say on the problems, infact everyone had the samesay on the problems and atm im ****ing sick of em, you just wont shut up will you. I said ill fix the frigging problems on friday.... I know what they are, yet everyday on MSN i get the same messages about the same problems, sometimes off the same people, so the server is off till further notice (meaning when i decide to put it back on).

If i get one more idiot from the server telling me the same problem for what will be at least the 5th time, it stays off....

It will most likely be back saturday, once ive fixed everything.

NewBlood

Natural Selection
Golden Oldie
Apr 22, 2003
Manchester
you put the server up a little early before much had bene done, you cant then go moaning when people complain alots been missed.

People complain means thigns wrong you want your server to be populer? fix them asap.

Atomicide

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 4, 2003
ok, u get me BB connection or pay £15 costs for me to travel for 2 hours to Jewels to fix it and get back again and ill fix it right this second.....

the other quick fix i can do is not put it back u at all, that way everyone wins, i get no more complaints and u have no more problems on my server ....

or you can wait till tomorow when i got to Jewels and can fix it then........

Lionheart

"SCHMIBBIT"
VIP
Jul 12, 2003
North Wales
If ppl stop pissin him off the server may actually stay alive.

Countless n00b come on and say **** like " oh, did u know this doesnt work"

.......... DUDE, loads of ppl have been playing for days, u dont think 1 of them would've seen it by now!?

If some ppl stfu and just play and give hima chance to fix them then it will stay up. Post any problms on the Advertisment thread.