Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
02/2/2013-03/2/2013

Qmanage Title Errors Fixed.
Bugged NPC's (Sabuk) Fixed.
Awakening Script Fixed.
Missing Monster Errors Fixed.
TextData Errors Fixed.
SearchViewRange nil PEnvir Errors Fixed.

QSHOPNPC Translated and Fixed.
TLT Fixed.
Box Of Secrets Map Fixed

QingFurnace Now working and translated [Refine PureGold]
RoseFurnace Now working and translated [Refine Diamond]
BasalticFurnace Now working and translated [Refine Darksteel]
TigerFurnace Now working and translated [Refine SnowSilver]

Lottery Translated, Can now buy LotteryTickets and CavalryCard.
Removed OldMan NPC
Fixed Pharmacy and InnKepper NPC in CentralPlains
Remove Elders from Skycity3
Elderly Script changed to Global Shout.

Guild Ranking Fixed
Heaven Ranking Fixed
Apply for Statue Main Fixed
Apply for Statue Hero Fixed
People with statues will have a global shout done when they log in game. ["World Strongest Female Wizard %S has entered the game"], gay but shanda has it so i have it.

NPC's now display 2 names, NPC name and function name.

;!Setup.txt Changes

HitIntervalTime
MagicHitIntervalTime
RunIntervalTime
WalkIntervalTime
TurnIntervalTime
ClearDropOnFloorItemTime
PosionDecHealthTime

;Magic Database Changes

Fireball
Spell Change from 8 to 4
Power Change From 16 to 8
MaxPower Change From 16 to 8
Level 1 Exp Change from 4 to 300
Level 2 Exp Changed from 12 to 500
Level 3 Exp changed from 24 to 1100
Delay Change from 1200 to 1500

Heal
Spell Change from 14 to 4
Level 1 Exp Change from 4 to 200
Level 2 Exp Changed from 12 to 500
Level 3 Exp changed from 24 to 1100

Fencing
Level 1 Exp Change from 8 to 270
Level 2 Exp Changed from 32 to 900
Level 3 Exp changed from 64 to 2000
Delay Change from 0 to 1200

SpiritSword
Level 1 Exp Change from 8 to 500
Level 2 Exp Changed from 32 to 2000
Level 3 Exp changed from 64 to 4000
Delay Change from 0 to 1200

FlameKnife
Level 1 Exp Change from 64 to 2000
Level 2 Exp Changed from 110 to 3000
Level 3 Exp changed from 200 to 4000

Poison
Level 1 Exp Change from 8 to 1000
Level 2 Exp Changed from 16 to 3000
Level 3 Exp changed from 32 to 4000
Delay Change from 1200 to 1400

Slaying
Level 1 Exp Change from 32 to 700
Level 2 Exp Changed from 64 to 1700
Level 3 Exp changed from 130 to 2700
Delay Change from 0 to 1400

Repulsion
Spell change from 16 to 8
Power change from 2 to 1
MaxPower change from 2 to 1
Level 1 Exp Change from 50 to 700
Level 2 Exp Changed from 100 to 1700
Level 3 Exp changed from 150 to 2700
Delay Change from 600 to 1400

SoulFireball
Spell change from 10 to 5
Power change from 16 to 8
MaxPower change from 20 to 8
Level 1 Exp Change from 16 to 2000
Level 2 Exp Changed from 32 to 1700
Level 3 Exp changed from 48 to 6000

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
Don't suppose anyone knows how to change the base accuracy on mir2 heroes? Seems every hit you do hits the mob, you never miss but i can't see were you change it.

Anyone knows let me know please.

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
Server up for testing at any point?

Trying to fix some things at the moment, one of them being accuracy, because woool has no struck like mir, accuracy comes into play but on this you can hit 100% without missing, so deamon and warrior will be god like.

If you play sdo you will know what i mean, takes a warrior and deamon 5 minutes just to hit a deer lol, but am starting to think that this is coding problem which i doubt they will fix for us.

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
[video=youtube;Ud4t2ieZyG4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ud4t2ieZyG4[/video]

Killed rabbit in 2 successful hits, but missed 3, this is what i mean. On my server you never miss, so am just worried how much this will boost warriors and deamon at the moment, kinder a game breaker if they are running around not missing at all, plus it make the stat accuracy useless.

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
Any more updates soon? Sorry if i missed something.

The next time my server will be online will be for the proper testing, but it's out of my hands when it comes to code fixing, it isn't possible for me to release a server at the current state of the files, for one Deamon has limited resources to use and imo hes unplayable at the moment, this is due to Shanda creating a class which is different from the others, if they created a class which can use the same features of the other classes then all will be ok.

Latest's Update shanda update, wings which give boost in HP, they will work like the Dragon Wings, you can equip and un equip these. Worst thing i have ever seen in woool but meh.

Last edited:

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
If anyone remembered any bugs from this could you let me know please.

Also any problems with launcher? just fixed register problem so wondering if there was anything eles while am on it.

Ta.

ashleyuk

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Loyal Member
Nov 18, 2008
Yo Sanity I'm up for anything to do with WoOOl!. Really want a decent English WoOOl around.

So if you got any testing need doing.. Give me a message.

-Ash

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
Yo Sanity I'm up for anything to do with WoOOl!. Really want a decent English WoOOl around.

So if you got any testing need doing.. Give me a message.

-Ash

Yeah i do plan on opening another test soon, i decided to go back to 1.9 though, too much stuff on 2.0 i don't agree with especially the new class so am back to 1.9 and imo by far the best version, currently focusing on translating the client as i knew that was a big issue with the last test lol, will take some time though.

This don't mean i have given up on 2.0, it will deffiently be a update on my personal server, but i want to start on 1.9, no information regarding accounts or characters will be lost on the update either so. But yer i really need to test the performance of this new source i have, last one wasn't great tbh, was hitting high numbers but that could of just been the content on the server.

laldeled

LOMCN Leecher
Jul 23, 2010
Yeah i do plan on opening another test soon, i decided to go back to 1.9 though, too much stuff on 2.0 i don't agree with especially the new class so am back to 1.9 and imo by far the best version, currently focusing on translating the client as i knew that was a big issue with the last test lol, will take some time though.

This don't mean i have given up on 2.0, it will deffiently be a update on my personal server, but i want to start on 1.9, no information regarding accounts or characters will be lost on the update either so. But yer i really need to test the performance of this new source i have, last one wasn't great tbh, was hitting high numbers but that could of just been the content on the server.

Hey man I dunno if you remember me but I'm Theodin from Distant Soul Mates. Me, you, your brother and jamez used to play together. I'd love to help you out in testing in any way I can!

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
Hey man I dunno if you remember me but I'm Theodin from Distant Soul Mates. Me, you, your brother and jamez used to play together. I'd love to help you out in testing in any way I can!

Hey mate, yeh i remember you, be good to have some dsm testers so ty :).

Nothing much to update at the moment, just client translations really, fixed a few bugs, pretty much have all skills perfectly working (Only 1-3 levels) not focusing on any highier at the moment, just want the basics covered before i work on new end features.

Things am doing at the moment

Client Translations
Fixing the last remaining skills, mainly Hero
Deleted characters can't be restored

Think that's about it, then start adding content to the files.

142eqko.jpg

29uqa3d.png

hankhawkeye

LOMCN n00bie
Aug 20, 2013
I usually only lurk on lomcn but I decided to post because I don't want people to get their hopes up. Sanity is notorious for starting on stuff but never actually finishing it. it's always the same cycle, he'll post that he's working on something, then a while later he will post some excuse as to why he had to halt development. This may sound mean, but he has the attention span of a five year old, I don't know how else to put it:(. Aside from that, he has zero knowledge on coding / programming, all he's most likely doing is editting .txt files :(

And how can you expect someone that spells 'definitely' as 'deffiently' to handle an English translation? It just makes me sad that people trust this guy to solely handle a huge and difficult project like this, they're just setting themselves up for disappointment. There's no shame in not being able to do something like this (you don't see me stepping up either) but stop giving people false hope. I'm sure a lot of people here will keep on believing. But as they say, in the land of the blind the one eyed man is king.

It's nothing personal m8, but even though you're the only one working on woool, you're detrimental to the scene (which arguably doesn't even exist at this point). We need a competent team if we ever want to see a well done, well maintained woool server. Unfortunately I'm pretty sure this will never happen.

By all means though, take this as a challenge to prove me wrong. It's not that I don't want to see you succeed, I just don't think you're able. I don't think anyone is atm on lomcn. Sorry if this came across as insulting.

Last edited:

reecew

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 23, 2010
Newcastle
be the same thing that happened to mir 3 files everyone ****ed off to work on mir 2.. will just happen to this game aswell.. all mods admins ect all working on 1 set of files.