FF7 Remake NEW

Hercules

Prime Hunter
Banned
Jun 4, 2018
Asda
Post automatically merged:

So many new bits in this trailor... I’ve played the demo (far too many times actually haha) and it branches off from the original title at a certain cut scene which is different.

This is the beginning of a new un seen Midgar 👍🏻 Bring it on....6 days

Vormand

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Jan 24, 2017
I've played the demo to death @Hercules , it took me a while to get over the "not true turn based" combat system. But damn midgar looked good.

Xiler

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 30, 2003
got mine early in the post yesterday.

Its really good loads of extra stuff to do in it that brings a lot of immersion the original didn't have.

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
got mine early in the post yesterday.

Its really good loads of extra stuff to do in it that brings a lot of immersion the original didn't have.

Mine was supposed to come yesterday too, guessing it should arrive tomorrow though :D

Hercules

Prime Hunter
Banned
Jun 4, 2018
Asda
Damn that’s annoying @Tai I pre ordered it after u said and it’s Thursday it will download for me. Can’t wait...

@Vormand I’m gonna play on the harder setting and my boy is choosing the classic where the other char fights without being controlled. He’s only 6 but absolutely loves it.

@Xiler can’t believe your playing it lol, does it show a % progression? Like any ideas on how big it is yet?

Xiler

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 30, 2003
No % progression but I'm 6 hours in and only just going to sector 5 reactor (2nd reactor).

Camalot_Mir2

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 29, 2013
I can't believe I still haven't played this!

FF7 was my best game ever on PlayStation, I'm worried this just wont be as good!