FFXI Online

Lightining

Any1 getting this imported or whatever ? ive orderd and expect to playing within the week ! ><

So long mir !! ! ! ! ! !

DemonicKnight

From what my mates told me its pretty crap. But the tetra master game sounds good :P

deathrow

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 28, 2003
kirkby
lion wot would u rather av a mint game inported now or w8 till bout 1/2way through nxt yr? lol i gettin in nxt few weeks frm a m8 who just gon 2 us on hols ^_^

faiTh

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 1, 2003
Still trying to decide if I wanna play it... Looks very nice and seems to be running good so far... Though I may wait and play it on my PS2 lol...

^G0trex

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 7, 2003
Bham
deathrow said:
lion wot would u rather av a mint game inported now or w8 till bout 1/2way through nxt yr? lol i gettin in nxt few weeks frm a m8 who just gon 2 us on hols ^_^

id rarther wait, so at least then i can understand it lol

Lightining

news flash..... its released in america so its written in american !!! doh ! oh wait.. er aint that english ? and trust me it will look the same as uk version when its released.

and its not crap its totaly ****in awsome, how u can waste time play 2nd rate mmorpgs is beyond me when u can play stuff like this, i will never play mir again as long as i live, and i have a lvl 40 war on d server ! ><

^G0trex

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 7, 2003
Bham
Lightining said:
news flash..... its released in america so its written in american !!! doh ! oh wait.. er aint that english ? and trust me it will look the same as uk version when its released.

and its not crap its totaly ****in awsome, how u can waste time play 2nd rate mmorpgs is beyond me when u can play stuff like this, i will never play mir again as long as i live, and i have a lvl 40 war on d server ! ><

well soz ard didnt kno it was out in USA + they cant spell right anyway so it wont be perfect :P

Viola A.I.

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 14, 2003
Newcastle - UK
Controls are bad, but I make do.
Gameplays lacking in areas, but it has a load of content, its huge.
Once you login you get assigned to a RANDOM server, you need a World Pass to inviter your friend onto the same server, well technically. World Pass allows him to MAKE A CHARACTER on you server, so when you level 20+ he'll be level ****, then you wont want to play with him no more. :P

All in all, its good for a while. I loved the FF series but its not matching the likes of some of its previous titles.

Viola A.I.

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 14, 2003
Newcastle - UK
We play on the same servers as the US and JPN, it sux really, we have no hope of being the ultimate godly beings (especially agenst the japs). :(

Well spoils my idea of a good MMORPG; be the best - rape the rest :D

Lightining

hmmm, well u can all get on the same server as ur mates wit h a little patience, most of my clan/guild are on Odin server. Yes the controls are a little painful but u get used to them, its not just a case of click and u run. there is a lot to do and see and this game as has been said is truly massive.

No.. we aint never gonna be the highest lvls but the lvl cap atm is 70 and there are a lot of jobsa that to keep u busy. u can change job whenever u want to the basic jobs but a quest must be comletted to do the more interesting jobs like Ninja and summoner etc....

all in all its worth the subsctiption and if ur mates do decied to start playing, u can always start a new job and lvl with them.

I can never see myslef going back to a 2d mmorpg again.

Peace....