Final Fantasy 11 Online, ProjectXI

Dave85

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jan 20, 2006
http://www.projectxi.org/

ProjectXI is a group developing a server for Final Fantasy 11 Online and wanted to tell people about it and hopefully help with the project. All i know about it is that it is coded in C++ and will run on Win32 and Linux, atm it runs as an addon for the original FFXI client by redirecting packets to your server.

Its far from being complete but anyopne intrested visit the site and speak to the project team as they are always looking for new helpers.

If anyone wants a look at the source code, i think its linked on their website, if not drop me a pm and i'll send you the last released build

forspinki

Legend
Legendary
Oct 23, 2006
Handan, China
all i go to say is very disapointing the graphics was worst ive ever seen and controls n gameplay was very complicated worst £30 i ever spent

Dave85

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jan 20, 2006
all i go to say is very disapointing the graphics was worst ive ever seen and controls n gameplay was very complicated worst £30 i ever spent

What did you get FFXI on, PC, Xbox360 or PS2?

i've tried using FFXI on PC and hated it, but on my 360 its brilliant and the graphics are pretty sweet on my HDTV.

Omen_lom

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 29, 2006
What did you get FFXI on, PC, Xbox360 or PS2?

i've tried using FFXI on PC and hated it, but on my 360 its brilliant and the graphics are pretty sweet on my HDTV.

ooo was thinkin of getting it for my x-box :P im gonna have to scout around abit and see if i can find it in the shops.