Final Fantasy 12

Vyse

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 29, 2004
Manchester/Stockport
btw you can complet any game in a day if u hammer it non stop or u got guide

first rpg i ever played final fantasy 7 took me week to do then played again did it in 7hour 32mins sent screenie of it to square soft but they just said you probly cheated to do it in that time

witch was funny as i dont use cheats

then after final fantasy 7 i started colleting the rpg games i now own 36 rpgs atm after budokia or somethin like that on ps but dowt ill ever see it as the game sells for

£200 on ebay hehe

••Ðøåkÿ••

Too cool to post :)
Golden Oldie
Apr 12, 2004
Vyse said:
btw you can complet any game in a day if u hammer it non stop or u got guide

first rpg i ever played final fantasy 7 took me week to do then played again did it in 7hour 32mins sent screenie of it to square soft but they just said you probly cheated to do it in that time

witch was funny as i dont use cheats

then after final fantasy 7 i started colleting the rpg games i now own 36 rpgs atm after budokia or somethin like that on ps but dowt ill ever see it as the game sells for

£200 on ebay hehe

Yeah my mate did it in 6:38 or sumin i was like wtf took me like 20 hours lol.

MiloFoxburr

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Mar 23, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
Chesnut said:
FFX and FFX-2 are my top 2 FF's.... i dont like the others... dunno how everyone dont like them O_o :sicky:

Um let me think

****e Voice acting
Extremly Linear
Crappy MiniGame (blitzball)
Crappy SideQuests

Need I go on?

Lilcooldoode

LOMCN Developer
Developer
May 10, 2003
Yes
MiloFoxburr said:
Um let me think

****e Voice acting
Extremly Linear
Crappy MiniGame (blitzball)
Crappy SideQuests

Need I go on?

No because you smell. You just dont like it because you find it hard so ner. :sick:

••Ðøåkÿ••

Golden Oldie
Apr 12, 2004
Chesnut said:
No because you smell. You just dont like it because you find it hard so ner.

FFX was easiest FF imo, plus I kicked ass at blitzball (Tidus + full Al Bhed (sp?) team - cept the 2nd best striker - all level 75+) . But FFX-2 seriously sucked ass.

I dunno whether I prefere blitzball or the card games.

Rebel.

Lilcooldoode

LOMCN Developer
Developer
May 10, 2003
Yes
MiloFoxburr said:
Actually its one of the easiest FF's

Which is why youre upset that you find it hard.

After completeing FFX blitzball was all i played for about 2 - 3 weeks, imo they should bring out a game entirely dedicated to blitzball.

Yes FFX-2 ruined blitzball but it added to the storyline of FFX which i thought was best storyline ever in a film / game.

WiseWarrior

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Nov 16, 2003
14 NeverNeverLand
Chesnut said:
FFX and FFX-2 are my top 2 FF's.... i dont like the others... dunno how everyone dont like them O_o :sicky:

i think ull find that FF7 is the best and will always be the best

Best storyline, best gameplay best everything...well bar the gfx's but u dont need good gfx's with good gameplay

also if Im wrong then why are they making a film of 7 and a new ff7 game???

MiloFoxburr

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Mar 23, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
WiseWarrior said:

Best storyline, best gameplay best everything...well bar the gfx's but u dont need good gfx's with good gameplay

Its not the best...

There making a film and the games because there milking the millions of ff fans whose first ff was ff7

Personally i think 5 and 6 beat 7

WiseWarrior

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Nov 16, 2003
14 NeverNeverLand
MiloFoxburr said:
Its not the best...

There making a film and the games because there milking the millions of ff fans whose first ff was ff7

Personally i think 5 and 6 beat 7

actualy ive played all of them and by far FF7 is the most playable and enjoyable imo i believe that FF7 was the best followed by FF5, FF8 and FF2 :spoke:

Shard

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jul 12, 2003
FF7 deserves to be made into a movie :P With the original plot aswell, man that would rock.

FF7 was the best :P Great gameplay, music, replay value, it just rocked. I liked FF9 but it was way too short. FF8 was good but too big, a bit too real too. FFX was good until someone went over my file *cough* CHRIS *cough* :P (Yeah, I still remember that, ***** :P)

FFX-2 was weird...didn't really feel like FF for some reason. So it's still upstairs next to PS2 and ain't played it for ages, not that I'm stuck or anything, just can't be bothered, might play it after.

Lionheart

"SCHMIBBIT"
VIP
Jul 12, 2003
North Wales
Shard said:
FF7 deserves to be made into a movie :P With the original plot aswell, man that would rock.

FF7 was the best :P Great gameplay, music, replay value, it just rocked. I liked FF9 but it was way too short. FF8 was good but too big, a bit too real too. FFX was good until someone went over my file *cough* CHRIS *cough* :P (Yeah, I still remember that, ***** :P)

FFX-2 was weird...didn't really feel like FF for some reason. So it's still upstairs next to PS2 and ain't played it for ages, not that I'm stuck or anything, just can't be bothered, might play it after.

LMAo i remember that day lol! :kor: it was an acident :O! :skipcow:

FFXII looks amazing crnt wait for it to be out :D :D :D Gonna buy on its release for deffo.
Kingdom hearts owned! i was put off by Disney characters aswell but gameplay is amazin and storyline was gd aswell. I actually got past the fact disney is for kids and enjoyed it :P

Deffo gonna bu FFXII and KH2 :ppunk:

••Ðøåkÿ••

Golden Oldie
Apr 12, 2004
WiseWarrior said:
actualy ive played all of them and by far FF7 is the most playable and enjoyable imo i believe that FF7 was the best followed by FF5, FF8 and FF2 :spoke:

I've played em all and FF7 and FF8 we're the best 2.

pwned.

XXXXX

Banned
Banned
Veteran
Jan 12, 2004
owned/completed them all dont even get me started on finalfantasy as for a movie

there is a Final Fantasy 7 movie based around the characters from FF 7 such as cloud just check it up its final fantasy:advent children computer created of course but it sure beats the spirits within which had very few connections with the series.

chronicle

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 8, 2003
WiseWarrior said:

AGREED! i have to agree with wot u said ff7 was the best! and followed by FFX im sorry but blitzball is the best mini game ive ever playing in an RPG the card games sucked if u wanna go play card games buy pokemon card lol, FF8 was so poor i couldnt bring myself to play it everyone loved it because it wiped it ass all over FF7 because of the amazing grapics for its time woo bloody hoo. the movie is gonna rule dont knock it till u seen it :) FF7 Film: Advent Children
take a look for uourselfs. :rantonoff