down
up
down
up
down
up
down
when u people going to get a proper host on this server

Ok, i have been silent up 2 now, reading all your ppl's complains, but now i desided to let you all know what i am thinking.

1. The host, GrandDragon has made an excellent server and has put alot of thought in to it to make sure that people enjoy it.

2. It is not his fault that his PC crashes every so often when server is up, he didnt kniow that he would have this problem when he was making the server.

3. GD is doing everything he can to make sure the server stays up for as many hours a day as possible.

4. After the character whipe which was not his fault everyone received a greater amount of staff support than for instantse you would recieve on euro mir which you have to pay £6.80 for.

5. Geting a new host is not as easy as "Hey any host there aveliable?" - "Yeh sure ill host 4 u" - and hosts for the rest of his days. When someone looks for a host you have got to trust him, best if you know him in r/l, needs to have good pc specs, more than 1 pc in the house, etc etc etc.

6. Most times when server goes down it goes straight up in 2-3 minutes, and yes i know it is annoying when you tame 5 pets and in the middle of lvling them and suddenly it lags out, but GD is doing everything hje can to stop this, as i have said above.

So if you dont want the server 2 die, then deal with the problems the server is having now and i am sure it will be sorted out as soon as possible. If you cant deal with it - find another server and come back when its all sorted.

How would you feel if you were pouring your soul into the server and then an unexpected problem occurs and u have 20 ppl moaning at you? Surely that wouldnt speed up the process of sorting it out.

Thank you for reading

nemises

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 5, 2004
well maybe you should not have kept quiet so long if people are in the picture and know the facts they'll be more understanding lets hope you guys can get something sorted cos its a great server barring the crashes good luck

jenover

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 30, 2003
Washington, Tyne & Wear
nemises said:
well maybe you should not have kept quiet so long if people are in the picture and know the facts they'll be more understanding lets hope you guys can get something sorted cos its a great server barring the crashes good luck

the reason i kept quiet m8 is cus it might of been just a one off thing and server would be sorted and there would of been no point in making a thread, but server is still not sorted unfortunatelly but the abount of threads complaining about it mounts up and GD might just deside not to host the server at all if so many ppl r not happy, which is the last thing i want to happen

ffff

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 22, 2004
ok think we sorted crashes out now
server been up 2 days now with no crashes
which is longest we had it up.
so fingers crossed should be ok to play now.
every few days ill make a back up carr n things so
for any reason carr wipe i can replace them all

server FinalFantasy

ip 82.38.214.148