[Holley] ~Fire~Legend Of Mir 3 HOLLEY "MEDIUM RATES"~"PVP"~

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

SiposN

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 16, 2011
Legend Of Mir 3 Fire SERVER OPEN: 14/04/2023 AT 22:00 (SPANISH TIME)
===========================
  • Holley Version (Max Lvl. 65535)
  • Legend Of Mir "Fire"
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
  • Host Machine:
  • Intel i5 3.2Ghz
  • 8GB RAM
  • SDD 255GB (Server Files) & 2TB HDD
  • 600MB Optical Fiber
  • Software: Windows XP SP3 32 bits, SQL Server 2000.

• Server Rates:
  • Exp: x64
  • Gold: x1
  • Mongen: x1
  • Drop: x1

• Server Info:
  • Starting Level: 1.
  • Starting Gold: 5000.
  • First Pet to lvl 100
  • FamePoints, Integral, HonorPoints.
  • Automatically learns magic upon reaching the required level.
  • Server completely in English.
  • Integrated dvl system to get entire sets and special items.
  • 100+ bosses around Mir word.
  • The first eight sets are shared, except weapons one for each race.
  • From level 1000 there are D-Lvl sets, more information in the NPC.
  • Rebirth system.
  • Honor Points, Fame Points, Integrals.
  • HonorPoints: You can get when anyone from you group do last hit to Dung Lord. All players on group will get these points.
  • FamePoints:This points only can be upgraded with KingRelic. All boss drops.
  • Integral: moneybagRich points, for items protection, exp VIP, check boss alive, and more... All mobs of server can drops this points... But are too hard hugging
  • -This is a private server.
  • -Right of admission.
  • -This is not an official version of the game, it is a non-profit adaptation, only for entertainment. You can access the private channel and exclusively for the legend of mir server with a lot of images at this discord link:
  • Discord Channel
********************************************************************************************************************************************
Last Updates
-Added horse with integral points,
-Added Cave VIP integral points.
-Added drop of Integrals (1), Integrals (20), Integrals (500), in all the bosses of the server.
-Fixed drop of some bosses.
-Now the FamePoints fall more easily.
-Dungeon bosses now add 5 Fame points and 5 honor points to the entire group.
-Diferent bugs solved...
-Group Cave added!
-6 news sets added on drops (BOSS LVL 3 and Dungeons.)
-10 news BOSS added,
-4 Mid Dungeon zone added.
-Up geo to lvl 4 fixed with 10.000.000 GOLD
-Added item change for famepoints system.
-3 new sets added. (10k FP).
-House VIP system added.
-Buy fame with integrals added

Last edited:

Pzia

LOMCN Member
May 17, 2021
they also attract the players who dont want to work hard for their levels and spells, but a high rate server with basic and standard content? seriously....

Saying that though we desperately need a fresh server for mir 3 so lets see how it goes, good luck.

Reactions: Xzoviac and SiposN

SiposN

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 16, 2011
Thanks, well my idea is a server from before, if it is true that the experience is quite fast to be able to enjoy pvp on a large scale, but it must be said that magic from level 3 onwards is not exactly easy, and the items are not going to be easy to get either and for that reason at certain levels there are sets available that can be changed by levels (d-lvl sets).

Pzia

LOMCN Member
May 17, 2021
the problem with high rates is that gear loses value incredibly quickly, comms will be dead and you will have 2 or maybe 3 guilds camping krs for the best gear and any new comers will feel the blunt of that struggling to get going and the server will suffer, just look at eden....that server is a prime example.

I have played both low rates, euro rates, mid rates and high rates. and in my experience high rates die for these reasons, i just hope you have plans in place to make sure this doesnt happen, we dont need another server that is going to struggle to attract 20+ players...we need one thats good and reliable with a gm that listens to his players on content, because not all server owners do.

Take olymp for example showed promise but in the end brolly and co didnt listen and even on v2 they failed to listen and now it struggles to get 20 players daily.

Alecs

SPQR
VIP
Jan 10, 2009
Europa
the problem with high rates is that gear loses value incredibly quickly, comms will be dead and you will have 2 or maybe 3 guilds camping krs for the best gear and any new comers will feel the blunt of that struggling to get going and the server will suffer, just look at eden....that server is a prime example.

I have played both low rates, euro rates, mid rates and high rates. and in my experience high rates die for these reasons, i just hope you have plans in place to make sure this doesnt happen, we dont need another server that is going to struggle to attract 20+ players...we need one thats good and reliable with a gm that listens to his players on content, because not all server owners do.

This is a Holley server, it WILL struggle to get 20 players. Probably won't get as many online.

Also there's no reason to say gear lose value quickly. That depends pretty much how everything is done. I remember some servers where we could buy items for several hundred millions and some time after that we couldn't do it anymore because prices were higher than the 1 billion gold cap. So we had to use gold bars until they didn't sell for gold anymore, only for ints. But if you flood the server with new items every couple days, yes, you'll end up with everything on the jewelry NPC.

Reactions: Amrod and SiposN

SiposN

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 16, 2011
Of course I understand your concern, but it is very difficult to control those factors that you mention, it is tried to regulate as much as possible so that these things do not happen, as I have commented the drop of items in this case is quite difficult except for the first sets that fall "easy ", but it can't be to everyone's taste ... you just have to try it and whoever likes it will be welcome.

I forgot to comment on the issue of money, here it has many uses and it is achieved with difficulty so my idea is that it is difficult to get to give money, it will always be necessary. The only thing that is easy to achieve here is experience.

SiposN

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 16, 2011
Good evening everyone, the first event that starts up from the first day is announced, the event consists of reaching the 5,000 level. The first player to reach level 5,000 of each race will obtain an item to choose from the best set that is currently capable of using. (That is, if you have 5000 FP and the equipment you ask requires 15000 will not be valid, you must choose the set closest to the 5000 FP that you have and can use at the time of delivery). So in this event there will be a total of 3 winners, a war, a wiz and a tao.