[Holley] ~Fire~Legend Of Mir 3 HOLLEY "MEDIUM RATES"~"PVP"~

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

SiposN

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 16, 2011
Can you provide any more detail on that? I would rather not play a wiz lol
Discord link is down
The wizard does not have any exclusive pet, he can only use the initial one that is up to a maximum level (100). The warrior always has a pet that will help him to level with the intention that when leveling is not left behind. The Taoist also always has his 3 personal pets that are the skeleton, jin and shinsoo, of these 2 are leveo and the shinsoo is destined to be a tank (only two of them can be invoked at the same time).
Up to level 1000-1500 there are shared caves of leveling or separate and limited by level, from that level there are exclusive caves for each race with the idea that each one can level at their own pace while maintaining balance.

Pzia

LOMCN Member
May 17, 2021
i was referring more to the power of the tao pets, if exp truly is that x128 will they get overwhelmed in higher areas? or does their power scale. i dont play many high rates so you have to ignore my noobness.

Its a shame its starting tomorrow as i wont be able to logon until the 21st so i am going to miss a day of the event =/

SiposN

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 16, 2011
pets except the shinsoo that hits with its natural 2-in-a-row attack, all others hit in a minimum area of 8 (like the BoarKing). Then the power that each pet has will depend on the pet you are using, as is normal at a higher level it will have more damage.

Pzia

LOMCN Member
May 17, 2021
i guess well find out when its live then as you havent really answered the question but nevermind.

Reactions: SiposN

AztecWarrior

LOMCN Leecher
Aug 25, 2020
can u message me please im bugged in game rtd into a lure then crashed client but when i log in it crashes all time

buckfast

LOMCN Leecher
Sep 27, 2021
is this server dead already i cant connect to the server or the discord as the link is invalid

Alecs

SPQR
VIP
Jan 10, 2009
Europa

SERVER REOPEN IN FEW WEEKS!!!!

Open it today.

Or at least let me play or something :( I'm craving for a 3.55 high rate

Eric Andre GIF

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: SiposN and Fusion

SiposN

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 16, 2011
It's not good server on and doing a lot of reboots... I'm adding new thing and need reboots for test, wait for live and can play well. Next Friday will be live!

Alecs

SPQR
VIP
Jan 10, 2009
Europa
It's not good server on and doing a lot of reboots... I'm adding new thing and need reboots for test, wait for live and can play well. Next Friday will be live!

Are you adding good tao pets or will I have to play wiz again?