[Holley] ~Fire~Legend Of Mir 3 HOLLEY "MEDIUM RATES"~"PVP"~

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour

Alecs

SPQR
VIP
Jan 10, 2009
Europa
@Alecs thanks for your sincerity, I take it well, as a constructive criticism I will try to remedy your complaints to improve, for the moment the experience has been modified, it is now easier to climb and the level 100 equipment is easier to pick up . Anyway, the level is easy, the drop is x1 so more advanced equipment is going to be harder to get.

The thing is, if the newer kits only gives you 3-4 more dc/mc/sc it's not worth it. There's almost no difference between a lvl 200 with a lvl 100 kit and a lvl 200 with a lvl 50 kit. The weapon is the only thing that improves stats a little bit.

SiposN

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 16, 2011
The thing is, if the newer kits only gives you 3-4 more dc/mc/sc it's not worth it. There's almost no difference between a lvl 200 with a lvl 100 kit and a lvl 200 with a lvl 50 kit. The weapon is the only thing that improves stats a little bit.
I understand you, the difference between those sets is low, but I have done it that way wanting to because in higher missions and bosses you can get loose equipment with more decent stats, those sets that you drop by leveling in the caves are some support for Put it some way, the items with the best stats are on bosses better than the WoomaTaurus and outside of the leveling cave, with minion dungeons etc.

Potnoodle

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 11, 2010
the main issue is gold nobody can do anything the server could be really good and fun but you want to restrict players by making it so gold is impossible to obtain yet we all need it to progress im level 809 with the level to get 3rd rebirth but im still stuck on rebirth 1 and 40million short of being able to get 2nd rebirth...
everybody has said gold is an issue and you raising the gold drops to give an extra 200-400 a monster really doesnt change how broken the ingame economy is, even if players got a really good item drop and wanted to sell it nobody could buy as everybody is clinging tightly to the little gold they have

the only active wizard on the server couldnt play at all yesterday because he bugged out hermit points and the reset potion was 50mill (now reduced to 20mill) but instead of just raising mob gold to 10-15k a mob or change gold rate to x16 which would still be a grind to save up the billions we need to get all rebirths, you decided to do a gold event where the grand total of gold made in the event was 0 as the mobs dropped no gold at all :(

not trying to put people off the server as me and Kier0 were talking and try help new players when they join but even that messed up because Master Student is broken by not giving any rewards when level 100 is obtained..

just like every server ive ever played i try to give advice and ideas that benefit the whole server not just myself which is what i have been trying to do on this servers discord about the gold, and trying to assist the wizard that couldnt play but even i couldnt help him despite offering to level an entirely new charecter with him..

i really hope you listen and change things before its too late

spartekas

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Sep 21, 2009
USA
Can't click on download link and I'm not chasing it on discord, why did you take the server offline in the first place?? Download link should be the first in advert.. it was fun the last time, but ya Gold is always low rate...

SiposN

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 16, 2011
stay tuned for the next updates!!
Happy New Year 2023 everyone!

Xzoviac

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Dec 14, 2012
How does this server run on Windows 10?

Cba making an VM to play,,shame its high rate id have liked a stable official if it ran smoothly

SiposN

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 16, 2011
Good evening, the server is almost 100% tested, I'll finish the four things I'm missing tomorrow and at 10:00 p.m. (Spanish Time) the server will be launched

SiposN

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 16, 2011
Damn have you been working on this since 2021?
Hello, well, depending on how you look at it, you could say yes, but the reality is that it is something that I have been doing very little by little and for seasons I have not done anything. The life of a person who works and has a family greatly limits the time and energy that can be devoted to something as entertaining as this.

Bubel

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 17, 2004
so its the serv open or not , apperently it isnt open yet ,Still in the upcoming server section .

Bubel

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 17, 2004
ok ty , any chances for working discord link? the earlier dont work

stenioszka

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 19, 2009
Discord channel does not work because the invitation cannot be accepted and the server is offline

• Haha
Reactions: Fusion

SiposN

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 16, 2011
Well you got that from under your tits for a year of work huh.... It took me 1 year but I haven't worked 1 year in the xD I know you don't have any friends to go out with to have fun but you could save yourself this kind of comments that add nothing.

UnDeRTaKeR

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 15, 2014
Jordan
hi all , i dl the game n and when i creat the account its rejected , its ask for refal , i only use LOMCN to play mir , how to fill the refal blink to creat the char account ?
thank toy in advance