FireBlade Server

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Smokey02

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 13, 2003
Cardboard Box
sweetdreams said:
lolz but still 2 much gold drops tbh way 2 much -_- it suckz hope exp tickets drop off kumas still i really wont 50 bad only place can get it is in super leveling

i jus hope netin drops i got my lvl bak an had 2 get my own items..... still aint got a full kit runnin round with tao arm a wiz brace an a few couple of war items ¬¬

ElectricQueen

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Smokey02 said:
wot a noob tbh. he comes on servers laggin like **** an he decides 2 run round on his noob tryin 2 take sabuk. kept kickin thunder off server as well then starts blamin her 4 hackin server an spawnin mobs rofl.

thunder asked hera to dos the server, and threatend earth saying "bye bye server im putting it down!" or something on that account i duno wat he exactly said but i saw sum one in town shout it

DemonicSoldier

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 18, 2003
Birmingham
ElectricQueen said:
thunder asked hera to dos the server, and threatend earth saying "bye bye server im putting it down!" or something on that account i duno wat he exactly said but i saw sum one in town shout it

thunder didnt ask hera to dos, and all she sed "bye bye server" and sed its gettin a new host 2 me on msn, and EarthBlade also sed he only banned me, not deleted my char (for no reason) erm.. y wud thunder delete my char? and how? .. she wudnt, and he also sed she was para cheatin wen we kileld his non-gm at war, when she was thrustin and i was parain.. he was corrupt and is gone now. :)

Last edited:

Impega

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 10, 2005
for 1 Dem i told you why i was gunna delete ur char bout 4 times (verbal abuse) which i dont need to put up with from you, and hera was dosing and it wasnt cuz thunder was because Fire and Myself wouldnt give her items back...
and yes i am gone now by no choice but my own so lets leave it at that...

And seeing as Smokey02 is Hera of course you all gunna start flapping ur gums...

-=[EnD]=-

Last edited:

DemonicSoldier

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 18, 2003
Birmingham
Impega said:
for 1 Dem i told you why i was gunna delete ur char bout 4 times (verbal abuse) which i dont need to put up with from you, and hera was dosing and it wasnt cuz thunder was because Fire and Myself wouldnt give her items back...

And seeing as Smokey02 is Hera of course you all gunna start flapping ur gums...

-=[EnD]=-

So u accuse me and thunder of cheating.. saying its in the logs and u have just seen it, and i told u to take screenie and put on forum, u didnt, cuz it didnt happen, then u kick me Thunder and DrBeX so that HolyCross can take SW.. am i sposed to b nice? .. erm.. erm.. erm.. no so stfu u fag, o and btw Smokey02 aint hera.. get ur facts right.

ElectricQueen

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
DemonicSoldier said:
thunder didnt ask hera to dos, and all she sed "bye bye server" and sed its gettin a new host 2 me on msn, and EarthBlade also sed he only banned me, not deleted my char (for no reason) erm.. y wud thunder delete my char? and how? .. she wudnt, and he also sed she was para cheatin wen we kileld his non-gm at war, when she was thrustin and i was parain.. he was corrupt and is gone now. :)

is that y hera is rele pissed off at thunder (tiff) for using her to doss the server? heh hera is fuming with her...

ElectricQueen

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Impega said:

-=[EnD]=-

hera was ip banned off this foum when she dossed her first server

Impega

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 10, 2005
well Angelus off FireBlade said she was stealth and she would take server down if she didnt get her items back... as far as i know stealth is hera, so i just put 1 and 1 together...

plus she can still be on forum if she was ip banned i can change my ip when ever i like....

her words were after:

Stealth 205.177.75.106 26 205.177.75.106 Slashing Started or summin along thos lines....

Last edited:

vivi

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 11, 2003
london
ElectricQueen said:
is that y hera is rele pissed off at thunder (tiff) for using her to doss the server? heh hera is fuming with her...

You really do talk bollox HeRa wasent even on msn when server went down also i neva askd her to put down and u go and lie about her fuming with me god u really need a life u need to go out get sum air all teh comp messing ya head up .... learn facts befor eu speak.

/Thunder

ElectricQueen

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
vivi said:
You really do talk bollox HeRa wasent even on msn when server went down also i neva askd her to put down and u go and lie about her fuming with me god u really need a life u need to go out get sum air all teh comp messing ya head up .... learn facts befor eu speak.

/Thunder

lol i no the facts ty and im going by wat hera has told me, im gd m8s with her dum ass. maby shes not online cus shes blocked u lil cow

vivi

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 11, 2003
london
Well Tbh :

Tiff -[ ]-ProphecyServer down might make 1.9 says:
is wot the saying on lomcn true
Pana_|TheUnderDoog| -=GodFather=- says:
no lol

so how about u stfu and stop spamin **** ?

Status
Not open for further replies.