Join Discord
Status
Not open for further replies.

Celsius

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Dec 31, 2008
I agree with NightScare somewhat.

Don't get me wrong, it's great to see things being done. But to what benefit do these changes actually have? You need a team that can get people interested in Mir again, get people developing again.

Lomcn was in its prime when the admin team went out and found sources to release, helped develop files etc etc. Not sit there creating user groups with new colours.

Dare I say the current set of admins have nothing to bring? Maybe Milo as he helps with the development of heroes.

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom

Don't get me wrong, it's great to see things being done. But to what benefit do these changes actually have? You need a team that can get people interested in Mir again, get people developing again.

Lomcn was in its prime when the admin team went out and found sources to release, helped develop files etc etc. Not sit there creating user groups with new colours.

Dare I say the current set of admins have nothing to bring? Maybe Milo as he helps with the development of heroes.

Things that I've been saying for years. Get off my wagon Celsius, you're not bringing anything original here.

Reactions: Shabalabalong

Disturbed

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Aug 22, 2005
Thing that I've been saying for years. Get off my wagon Celsius, you're not bringing anything original here.

Here's a suggestion, bring back Milo/BabyHack/Leo, and get rid of tools like you.

Shabalabalong

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 1, 2006
Brighton

Nevertheless, it is still a forum and such changes are made to make the forums "new". And yes, something as simple as usergroups can achieve this desire. I do recall you were once Administrator, but that was short lived. Tai has a different approach, not only does he contribute in Mir (he did graphics recently changing the mir logo to LOMCN), I don't know what else hes done if so. But he's also done forum changes.

Call me a lick ass but I can't help but read your replies and think that you're a bit bitter towards Tai, and I wonder why. < rhymes (I could probably guess as to why you may not like Tai)

And suggestions, get arcade back? Loved playing that even though I'm ****ing sure some people cheated as they got some amazing scores lol.

Reactions: Tai

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
Great it's not a debate about who was the best admin 5 years ago.

As I said, looking for suggestions. :) I won't hold my breath for you guys though ;)

Robert

Actual Jesus
VIP
Jan 1, 1970
Yes.
Here's a suggestion, bring back Milo/BabyHack/Leo, and get rid of tools like you.

Milo and babyhack are still here. So is kurt who has done a rather large amount to keep these boards going.

As tai rightly points out, this thread is for your ideas not a who can act like the least grateful thread.

Would agree with one thing, platinum should totes be above dedicated : P.

Reactions: Shabalabalong

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
Milo and babyhack are still here. So is kurt who has done a rather large amount to keep these boards going.

As tai rightly points out, this thread is for your ideas not a who can act like the least grateful thread.

Would agree with one thing, platinum should totes be above dedicated : P.

Hay, VIP can't post in locked topicz! :O Back in your cage

Status
Not open for further replies.