Five Heroes - Crystal Files

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pottsy

Legend
Legendary
Feb 26, 2004
You know, when people ask stupid questions like that....you can't help but think "Did you REALLY look? Like really really look....like....on the FIRST page...on the FIRST post"

ETA
There is no official release date as of yet as there's still a fair bit to do, but I'll say this. The server is done in its basic of forms, what remains is "padding out" the server with more features etc. The plan is to get the server into a beta test fairly soon to help balance classes, test leveling speed, drop rates, boss strengths etc. The server will then go live in its "basic" of forms and will be developed whilst online. Don't be discouraged by the term "basic" as the server is still packed with stuff. I prefer releasing a server then following up with weekly updates than spending years on a server to get it 100% complete and then have nothing to work on whilst its online. The overall server on paper is planned up to about level 200, but on release we'll be focusing on 1-80.​

BeerNMoney

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Apr 9, 2010
Bens mentioned a few times on the servers forums he would let people know a live date this week.

Pottsy

Legend
Legendary
Feb 26, 2004
Bens mentioned a few times on the servers forums he would let people know a live date this week.

Right....still means it doesn't yet exist or it would be on the main post.

Those questions are produced by sheer laziness or seeing it has x amount of pages, and just simplying not being assed to read any of it and just asking what you're after.

Jicaa

Pooslice
Golden Oldie
Jul 9, 2003
Just curious, have you tried to change every boss so they have some form of AI? This kind of has to be done, otherwise you will end up with a wizard server, these files are too good for wizard and firewall unless the boss has an attack which can hit from range.

Mordred

LOMCN Member
May 28, 2011
for example i saw khazard has no attack , just normal hitter, turned into omawarrior =O , and i'm expecting others to be similar

T0MMY

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 5, 2007
United Kingdom
Right....still means it doesn't yet exist or it would be on the main post.

Those questions are produced by sheer laziness or seeing it has x amount of pages, and just simplying not being assed to read any of it and just asking what you're after.

I love LOMCN - the comedians.

Get a grip little boy.

Thanks for your help though :)

Havok

likes to charge back
Apr 12, 2015
keep it up :) can't w8 so is this gonna be high rate like 4h ended up and 3h or med high rate jw what your final decision on exp rate will be ether way ill be playing :)

Pottsy

Legend
Legendary
Feb 26, 2004
I love LOMCN - the comedians.

Get a grip little boy.

Thanks for your help though :)

Yes, of course..."little boy"

Only my start date is 2004, its now 2016....making me at least 12 years old, and i highly doubt i signed up on the day i was born.

Your just a lazy moron to look up anything, even when attempting to insult someone.

T0MMY

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 5, 2007
United Kingdom
Yes, of course..."little boy"

Only my start date is 2004, its now 2016....making me at least 12 years old, and i highly doubt i signed up on the day i was born.

Your just a lazy moron to look up anything, even when attempting to insult someone.

Wow, ok. When did I mention the little boy comment being about when you joined?

God almighty. Read and think before posting 'lazy moron'.

GG

Mordred

LOMCN Member
May 28, 2011
still waiting to see the ETA =) hoping we'll actually get to play it like next month :p

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
Just curious, have you tried to change every boss so they have some form of AI? This kind of has to be done, otherwise you will end up with a wizard server, these files are too good for wizard and firewall unless the boss has an attack which can hit from range.
most sub bosses are very basic in they range from a simple attack at low level, Omawarrior etc.. to the odd magic spell at high level.. e.g. a small AOE. Subs are meant to be soloable

the main bosses all have some form of AI and require at least a tiny bit of tactics.. be it turtlelord that says he's gonna AOE and u need to run away.. or it spawns mobs, or it does different attacks depending on where you are, e.g. you need to stay thrust range.. that kinda stuff

Once people figure out what to do it wont be hard, but they are not really meant to be soloable till later levels + full gear

Status
Not open for further replies.