Five Heroes - Crystal Files

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

benwatson12

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 6, 2014
there said this on 15th thou can see why ppl are asking..

---------- Post Merged at 11:51 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 11:44 AM ----------

small black screen how do i sort that like..?

Last edited:

BeerNMoney

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Apr 9, 2010
there said this on 15th thou can see why ppl are asking..

---------- Post Merged at 11:51 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 11:44 AM ----------

small black screen how do i sort that like..?

Go to page 18/19 it was explained there.

Spinn

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 17, 2015
am having a wrong version for some reason, is the autopatcher downloading a new one before launch time?

Right click on the folder, go to properties, uncheck the read-only box and apply to sub folders, run the autopatcher, I had the exact same issue.

Kazababy

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 23, 2007
im still having black screen issues, has anyone on windows 10 got a clear cut way to get it running im still working my way through the guides just now?

Kazababy

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 23, 2007
im still having black screen issues, has anyone on windows 10 got a clear cut way to get it running im still working my way through the guides just now?

Update after trying to download all the .net frameworks and the dx file (which all failed) i right clicked the client properties and changed to compatibility mode for windows 7 SP3 and it works. Hope this helps others on windows 10

Status
Not open for further replies.