Five Heroes - Crystal Files

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Join Discord
Status
Not open for further replies.

Koriban

Addict
Legendary
Loyal Member
Aug 18, 2006
Brighton
Not very long then. An update is only worthwhile if the server is online.
Yours is never online. Its a crock of shlt lmao.

Sold anymore mir items yet? looool what a joke

Is your head just one giant ass that spews ****?

Just wondering, as the servers been ridiculously stable for days now.

The desperate attempt at berating the server in an attempt to make Chronicles look good only further tarnishes your pathetic reputation and frankly only serves to make Samuel look bad. You should be ashamed of yourself.

Razarus

Sour Sally
Dedicated Member
Dec 6, 2013
Is your head just one giant ass that spews ****?

Just wondering, as the servers been ridiculously stable for days now.

The desperate attempt at berating the server in an attempt to make Chronicles look good only further tarnishes your pathetic reputation and frankly only serves to make Samuel look bad. You should be ashamed of yourself.

I am, ashamed that is
for actually trying this server. same old cash cow. selling mir items, letting elite groups farm broken boss drops with no rewind.

Enjoy your stay. all of your "broken class" posts are funny thoughm shame **** different server,
"i'm so underpowered!! wahhhhh"

IHaveALongName

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Sep 8, 2012
Qatar
I am, ashamed that is
for actually trying this server. same old cash cow. selling mir items, letting elite groups farm broken boss drops with no rewind.

Enjoy your stay. all of your "broken class" posts are funny thoughm shame **** different server,

you can do useful stuff other than trash talking dude
like take anger management sessions ? ..
As it seems you need one

Hany

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 28, 2005
I am, ashamed that is

Hey man if you don't like it don't play,run along kiddo, no need coming on our forums spamming **** and posting events related to other servers, no one really gives a ****.

Can a mod please clean these useless posts? Just rubbish.

We've been stable with no crashes the past 4 days, we've had a new issue today that caused a crash and we've applied a quick fix to it.

Run along and never come back please :eek:nthego:

helpmeplay

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
May 21, 2005
This looks good not played mir in aaaaaaagggggeeeesss may give this a stab!

but i cant decide on a class haha

Last edited:

IHaveALongName

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Sep 8, 2012
Qatar
Hey man if you don't like it don't play,run along kiddo, no need coming on our forums spamming **** and posting events related to other servers, no one really gives a ****.

Can a mod please clean these useless posts? Just rubbish.

We've been stable with no crashes the past 4 days, we've had a new issue today that caused a crash and we've applied a quick fix to it.

Run along and never come back please :eek:nthego:

way to go hany lol.

Binary

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Dec 23, 2015
View attachment 17186

Hey my weapon didn't curse

Looks like there's a cosmetic c# bug for curse. Your weapon did curse but the tooltip coding is wrong.

Code:
            #region LUCK / SUCCESS

minValue = realItem.Luck;
            maxValue = 0;
            addValue = (!HoverItem.Info.NeedIdentify || HoverItem.Identified) ? HoverItem.Luck : 0;

if (minValue > 0 || maxValue > 0 || addValue > 0 [COLOR=#0000ff]|| addValue < 0[/COLOR])
            {
                count++;

if(realItem.Type == ItemType.Pets && realItem.Shape == 28)
                {
                    text = string.Format("BagWeight + {0}% ", minValue + addValue);
                }
                else if (realItem.Type == ItemType.Potion && realItem.Shape == 4)
                {
                    text = string.Format("Exp + {0}% ", minValue + addValue);
                }
                else
                {
                     text = string.Format(minValue + addValue > 0 ? "Luck + {0}" : "Curse + {0}", [COLOR=#0000ff]minValue + Math.Abs(addValue)[/COLOR]);
                }

Though I think the formatting on it is still wrong, min and add values probably need adding together if you made a weapon with luck already on it.

Last edited:

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
Looks like there's a cosmetic c# bug for curse. Your weapon did curse but the tooltip coding is wrong.

Code:
            #region LUCK / SUCCESS

minValue = realItem.Luck;
            maxValue = 0;
            addValue = (!HoverItem.Info.NeedIdentify || HoverItem.Identified) ? HoverItem.Luck : 0;

if (minValue > 0 || maxValue > 0 || addValue > 0 [COLOR=#0000ff]|| addValue < 0[/COLOR])
            {
                count++;

if(realItem.Type == ItemType.Pets && realItem.Shape == 28)
                {
                    text = string.Format("BagWeight + {0}% ", minValue + addValue);
                }
                else if (realItem.Type == ItemType.Potion && realItem.Shape == 4)
                {
                    text = string.Format("Exp + {0}% ", minValue + addValue);
                }
                else
                {
                     text = string.Format(minValue + addValue > 0 ? "Luck + {0}" : "Curse + {0}", [COLOR=#0000ff]minValue + Math.Abs(addValue)[/COLOR]);
                }

Though I think the formatting on it is still wrong, min and add values probably need adding together if you made a weapon with luck already on it.
thanks we applied the fix.. been meaning to look at it for a while but as it was only graphical sadly got pushed to the bottom of the list, many thanks!

benwatson12

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 6, 2014
Hey all i just reset my laptop with windows 7 and now i downloaded the game and i press on the FIVEHEROES client but nowt happens? ive deleted it redownloaded it but still no luck?? any help thanks ive got all FW java flash player all of it but nowt seems to work :/?:chargrined:

Koriban

Addict
Legendary
Loyal Member
Aug 18, 2006
Brighton
Yeah done all that when i click on the client game aint even opening

Try running it as an Administrator, failing that, it's quite possible your FireWall is blocking it.

Open whatever antivirus/firewall software you have and create an exception for the entire fiveheroes folder, then try again.

Pottsy

Legend
Legendary
Feb 26, 2004
I am, ashamed that is

I read the signature first, and skipped your post completely....just shows how childish you are, I feel sorry for Sam to have someone like you presenting his server as if it needs any help.

I'm sure his servers doing fine without any assistance from you and your obvious childish attempts at trying to gain it more users and reduce it on others.

If it's doing anything at all, it's causing players to not play Chronicles knowing you are part of the community....good job.

SilvaRoberto

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 19, 2014
any chance on updating the haste duration from 30 seconds to 45?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.