FiveHeroes - C# Server

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Join Discord

T0MMY

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 5, 2007
United Kingdom
First impressions is a lot of effort on the server but class's are not balanced.

Archers suck, the orb system is good but in pvp it's terrible.

Sin's invisible skill, just get rid. Stop making them go invisible, kills pvp.

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
First impressions is a lot of effort on the server but class's are not balanced.

Archers suck, the orb system is good but in pvp it's terrible.

Sin's invisible skill, just get rid. Stop making them go invisible, kills pvp.
I must make u aware that this stage of beta was NOT to test class balance.... it was to test to make sure skills are working as intended (regardless of damage) and wasnt causing any crashs or performance problem.

The main focus was on server stability (which has been good, as it hasnt crashed once and not had any mob lag problems etc) and also to fix the issues we knew we would have with saving/loading.. which we've almost completey fixed

This stage of beta has now ended, id like to thank everyone thats helped out... we'll be doing another beta next weekend properly.. more details to follow.

T0MMY

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 5, 2007
United Kingdom
I must make u aware that this stage of beta was NOT to test class balance.... it was to test to make sure skills are working as intended (regardless of damage) and wasnt causing any crashs or performance problem.

The main focus was on server stability (which has been good, as it hasnt crashed once and not had any mob lag problems etc) and also to fix the issues we knew we would have with saving/loading.. which we've almost completey fixed

This stage of beta has now ended, id like to thank everyone thats helped out... we'll be doing another beta next weekend properly.. more details to follow.

Good to hear pal.

Thanks for your response.

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
Hi guys...

Server is open for 24 hours, we really need anyone and everyone to log on and do the following over the next 24hours:

• Log on and create a bunch of characters
  • Make them level 80 and put on a few items (mix it up between characters)
  • Drop some items, equip some items, leave some in bag etc...
  • Teleport certain characters to different caves
  • Delete all your characters and remake a couple
  • All of the above in as many combinations as you can think of! In as many different accounts as you possibly can...
  • Play like you normally would for a bit

Over the next 24 hours we'll be randomly rebooting.. we need people to be checking that the items are saving ok and your not losing any thing.. if you log in and your char is lvl 80 and its got no items, you know you've lost some for example (assuming you didnt drop them all.. maybe leave at least 1 item in your bag!)

I know this isnt fun or exciting... but its a very important test.. we believe we've fixed the saving issues and cant replicate any bugs by ourselves (3 players) and need to test it with 20 + people..

If you can help out.. please do! Run your auto patcher for the latest exe's.

As a side note.. Please test out the floating combat text + Custom hotkey system and report any bugs.. and of course any others you may find!

Thanks all

stoner123

Any release date for this server?
Been waiting for this one for a while

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
I know we r all waiting for it! Currently Matt is on holiday for 7 days and Hany is at the army for 15.... Soon as they are back we r aiming to go all out and get a release date in the calendar

with these being brand new files there has been a fair few road blocks but we created a lot of them ourselves from wanting to progress the files even further before live

we r aware everyone is waiting but it is worth the wait... No point rushing and releasing a half arsed server

noisound

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 23, 2004
Had some good times on your past servers. I had given up on mir but ill more than likely check this one out. Get it up! :P

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
As mentioned on our forums hany and matt went on holiday for 2 weeks.. matt is now back and we're getting back into the swing of things.. hope to have a update with some screenshots of the quest system soon.

stoner123

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 1, 2014
another 10 days without any update. I had high hopes for this server. Too bad we don't receive regular updates about the status of the server.
Too many good games coming out to be waiting for this

Haytham

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Apr 21, 2014
another 10 days without any update. I had high hopes for this server. Too bad we don't receive regular updates about the status of the server.

Darth-Vader-I-FIND-YOUR-LACK-OF-FAITH-DISTURBING.jpg

squall777

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 3, 2004
we don't need 'faith' we need transparency and regular updates.

They dont need your faith either. Yes they do have a communication issue but if they have nothing to report what you want them do. It will be ready when its ready. They always managed to deliver even when they were delayed so no1 cares if you play something of those great games/servers/whatever you mean

NewHope

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 18, 2005

Yet here you are posting.
They owe you nothing.

Hany

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 28, 2005
They dont need your faith either. Yes they do have a communication issue but if they have nothing to report what you want them do. It will be ready when its ready. They always managed to deliver even when they were delayed so no1 cares if you play something of those great games/servers/whatever you mean

Thank you.

Yes sure it's been 'quiet' , and ive been away for like 1month now as I got called to my army station.

But I'm finishing my army duty period in the next 2-3 weeks, and matt is still here working on the quest system, while ben is coding new monsters ai & working on ingame stuff.

What I'm trying to say is we're still here, We never gave up, we just been pretty busy.

You will be provided with updates when the time is right.

H.

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
Reason we haven't posted is because we have no new updates at the moment.

I posted saying that hany is away for a month... matt is on holiday.. I'm going through the busy period with work doin a lot of over time and also a holiday coming up... Things have slowed down for now but we're still at it.

We're not about to give up when we've been working on this project for what 6-8 months now? Just be patient it'll be ready when its ready.. if there's other "good games" you wanna play then go ahead and play them. We're not likely to launch the server the same time as say the WoW patch anyway, we're probably looking at early January to get the best out of the release.. but who knows