FiveHeroes - C# Server

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Join Discord

SmavidDavid

Playing Legend of Mir 5
Legendary
Jun 13, 2006
Worthing, West Sussex
Reason we haven't posted is because we have no new updates at the moment.

I posted saying that hany is away for a month... matt is on holiday.. I'm going through the busy period with work doin a lot of over time and also a holiday coming up... Things have slowed down for now but we're still at it.

We're not about to give up when we've been working on this project for what 6-8 months now? Just be patient it'll be ready when its ready.. if there's other "good games" you wanna play then go ahead and play them. We're not likely to launch the server the same time as say the WoW patch anyway, we're probably looking at early January to get the best out of the release.. but who knows

Ben you don't work! Your the ultimate Mir Bum!!!!!!!!

I'm going to wait always enjoy your servers!

Raider

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jun 26, 2003
Reason we haven't posted is because we have no new updates at the moment.

I posted saying that hany is away for a month... matt is on holiday.. I'm going through the busy period with work doin a lot of over time and also a holiday coming up... Things have slowed down for now but we're still at it.

We're not about to give up when we've been working on this project for what 6-8 months now? Just be patient it'll be ready when its ready.. if there's other "good games" you wanna play then go ahead and play them. We're not likely to launch the server the same time as say the WoW patch anyway, we're probably looking at early January to get the best out of the release.. but who knows
Playing WoW expansion? WoD has even drew me back into the addiction. Early January is a good release time, no League of legends season active, WoW expansion buzz will have calmed down.

/Xele

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
Playing WoW expansion? WoD has even drew me back into the addiction. Early January is a good release time, no League of legends season active, WoW expansion buzz will have calmed down.

/Xele
dont think ill be playing WoD.. i just dont have the time for WoW any more tbh, but can never say never!

stoner123

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 1, 2014
they plan on releasing Q1 2015 so i wouldnt wait too much for updates :)

Adv

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 13, 2014
OSG forum down?

---------- Post Merged at 09:40 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 09:37 AM ----------

Nm started working.

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
Basically some funny guy has hacked the dedi hence why the website and 3h is offline atm. And of course they done it over xmas.... will update you as we progress

CraiG^

Legend
Legendary
Jun 22, 2003
Scotland
Basically some funny guy has hacked the dedi hence why the website and 3h is offline atm. And of course they done it over xmas.... will update you as we progress

Enemies and the server isn't even online yet? Good luck...

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
We've not many any enemies, the 5h server is absolutely fine, its the 3h server that was compromised. Unfortunately there are plenty of sad people out there that wanna ruin things for others

Adv

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 13, 2014
3H was bloody awful last time i logged on anyway =/

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
3H was bloody awful last time i logged on anyway =/
well, isnt about it being good or bad... the forums was also on there which is a big loss.

But maybe it isnt such a bad thing to start again fresh.

still think its sad that someone took it upon themselves to do it tho.

Adv

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 13, 2014
The guys that were running 3H were complete ******s, and will have pissed alot of people off was what i was getting at. Their attitude was nothing shy of disgraceful, and mostly petty/childish.

Still sad, like any other pointless small scale hacking.

CraiG^

Legend
Legendary
Jun 22, 2003
Scotland
The guys that were running 3H were complete ******s, and will have pissed alot of people off was what i was getting at. Their attitude was nothing shy of disgraceful, and mostly petty/childish.

Still sad, like any other pointless small scale hacking.

It seems one of them are running FiveHeroes as well... :applouse:

Toddwhite

More like Retodd
Golden Oldie
Jul 28, 2006

does this mean they have stolen ur files? i imagine tht wud be horrible for u, could be great for the community tho :P

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
does this mean they have stolen ur files? i imagine tht wud be horrible for u, could be great for the community tho :P

What a dickish thing to say, especially from someone who runs their own server.