FlamingSpirit 3G (Online)

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour
Status
Not open for further replies.

HeadHunter

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jun 18, 2007
Stoke, UK
FlamingSpirit
3G
Online On A Dedicated Server

Exp x128
Gold x2
items x1
mongen x1

No Donations Are Needed At The Moment, and when they are items will not be for sale.

Have Taken ALL extreme rings such as pro's, para's, tele's etc. out of game and cannot be brought!

Client:- http://lom3.com/downloads.php (for the time being)
Launcher:- http://rapidshare.com/files/73744493/launcher.rar.html

We Thank you all for playing, and hope you have a good time.​

Last edited:

robhw

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 3, 2006
launcher wont seem to open m8

it down atm?

flamer91

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Nov 5, 2006
enfield
no m8 server is up =S but there is going to be a full wipe later cos sommin has screwed up.... so no point going on and leveling, but i'm putting people to 500 for the time being to muck about on it...

robhw

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 3, 2006
so have u stoped people d/l it as i cant the link dont work?

checkra1n

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 30, 2006
So you mean to say there will be no Pro - Para - Tele or Rev rings in game ???

flamer91

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Nov 5, 2006
enfield
they are ingame but VERY rare so basically will take a gd while to get em....SERVER HAS GONE DOWN FOR ABIT TO SORT IT OUT shudnt be to long =)

Mustafa

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 4, 2007
this is a few scrennies of an impossible levleing spree done by linzi !!...
linzi was 5 lvs behind me at 22.48pm gmt then all of a sudden she managed to get to the same lv as me within an hour, bear in mind it was just under 1% per mob in bp where she said she was leveling to both me and mystra.
so thats just under a % per mob, 5 lvls needed that over 500 mobs in just under an hour and she had time find a spiral soul blade, tempest and renounce.
when we asked the gm about this he replyed she was leveling in elitezumatemple. but when we tryed it out for our selfs, the mobs were solid and still only gave 1% per mob and with vip system on.
something fishy going on some where.
also the gm said to me tempest is very rare, i was looking for it for after the reboot and still no luck.

http://img126.imageshack.us/my.php?image=corruptionsj1.png
before

http://img104.imageshack.us/my.php?image=corruption2ne2.png
after

before anyone post a flame saying im crying, think about it, give it to one have to give it to all !.

Last edited:

flamer91

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Nov 5, 2006
enfield
right dude as i just said ingame to y...if you think server is corrupt just leave as i don't want moaning murtles on here ok? we aint a corrupt server and will never be.... cat was getting her the books etc....so please put up or shut up m8 cos i don't want an arguemant

Mustafa

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 4, 2007
right dude as i just said ingame to y...if you think server is corrupt just leave as i don't want moaning murtles on here ok? we aint a corrupt server and will never be.... cat was getting her the books etc....so please put up or shut up m8 cos i don't want an arguemant

ok in, that still does not explain the exp boost even with vip on you still do not level that fast.
and i am not moaning just want to know what is going on !

checkra1n

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 30, 2006
when we asked the gm about this he replyed she was leveling in elitezumatemple. but when we tryed it out for our selfs, the mobs were solid and still only gave 1% per mob and with vip system on.

1- How the hell Linzi can hunt in EliteZumaTemple as one can only enter to that cave if +60 ?

2- Linzi is not +60 so how the hell linzi got into that cave lol ?

P/S: On Liquid Gold / Revenge 3G (both server which were corrupted by GMs YODA & ASHTON & got closed few days back) a charcters Linzi / Linz was played by GM YODA who got power lvling & items as it was played by GM (check Lomcn posts, will revial all truth). So once again Linzi is getting free exp as per mustafa above along with the items, so assume once again its a character played by a GM may be YODA / ASHTON or a new GM ?

For once play fair & let others play fair FFS & stop helping Linzi/Linz with items & experience as was done by Gm in he past - casue its now fair FFS !

Need answer on that not stories ???

Last edited:

flamer91

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Nov 5, 2006
enfield
yes qu33n there are answers on tht...i shouted bout 5times any1 hu wants to go EZT pm me for a recall there, only 2 people did do only them 2 people went...then i also took some others who wanted to go there abit later as i made 1 more shout.so theres your answer my friend.... i also don't no why your moaning about sum1 doing 5levels it's not even impossible lol and your making a big deal out of nuthing....

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.