[Suggestion] Flinch or not? (Struck)

zedina

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Dec 22, 2005
Thanks again Jamie for releasing Zircon.

However my intention is to bring back Flinch(struck).

Yes? Not? Im listening, feedback is nice :stupid:

smeghead2

Apr 6, 2015
Flinch is always a yes for me. If you hit someone should be rewarded with them becoming more vulnerable focusing them to either fight back with more punishment than there taking or blow a good few pots while fleeing. If I hit a melee class they should stop in their tracks for a sec slowing down their engage and vice versa if they land hits on me they deserve for me to go from olympic champion sprinter to walking like I just got run over by a large vehicle.

zedina

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Dec 22, 2005
I was thinking the same, however pushback +flinch on Tempest its a big no no for me, so i might remove the pushback from Tempest

LightBringer

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Feb 13, 2014
As long as you balance everything around flinch.

As Zircon had 0 flinch and spells etc will have been balanced around that I assume, (also stuff like dance of swallows will be all that much stronger - gap closer and flinch)
Personally the lack of flinch made Mir3 more interesting for me (as I am so used to mir 2 and flinching everywhere) - took awhile to get used to, but was also alright

zedina

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Dec 22, 2005
As long as you balance everything around flinch.

As Zircon had 0 flinch and spells etc will have been balanced around that I assume, (also stuff like dance of swallows will be all that much stronger - gap closer and flinch)
Personally the lack of flinch made Mir3 more interesting for me (as I am so used to mir 2 and flinching everywhere) - took awhile to get used to, but was also alright
I admit as im poor at pvp hence on past years i didnt played that much, but when zircon launched after few months i tried it. The lack of flinch and the lots of CC turned it into a very bad pvp experience for me.

Atleast on lvl 80+ its about who pushes you first or SeismicSlam you.

Xatenev

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 12, 2011
+1 Flinch for the same reasons as smeghead2 stated.

Last edited:

zedina

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Dec 22, 2005
Hope once game encryption is done we can roll 2 weeks of testings before opening.

zedina

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Dec 22, 2005
Reverted Flinch on the source, also mobs got flinch back too. Will work on some content,code and soon will announce a interval of 2 weeks Beta Testings then opening if not requited to extend Beta.

BoomBoom

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Aug 16, 2013
Personally would like to see a few things changed. Main one being mobs teleporting around constantly. Is it a warrior spell? Was watching some warrior earlier pulling 20 mobs and recalling all of them to him.