Fortnite

Join Discord

Hercules

Prime Hunter
Banned
Jun 4, 2018
Asda
You can’t deny this game has the UserCount!

Me personally not a fan as I don’t like the build function and prefer Apex because of this.

I have mates sitting there yesterday watching a black screen for hours! With no information and no clue to when the new season will start.

Cant help but think Elon Musk is an Alien and he is de sensitising the youth of today into the fact we do live in a dome (firmament) after all.

Are there any fortnite players here?

Would anyone even be phased if u found out the world u live in is within a dome?

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom

Me personally not a fan as I don’t like the build function and prefer Apex because of this.

I have mates sitting there yesterday watching a black screen for hours! With no information and no clue to when the new season will start.

Cant help but think Elon Musk is an Alien and he is de sensitising the youth of today into the fact we do live in a dome (firmament) after all.

Would anyone even be phased if u found out the world u live in is within a dome?

Are you trying to tell us you're a flat earther?

Get 'im boys

• Haha
Reactions: Belle and Hercules

PoPcOrN

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Dec 9, 2006
shrewsbury
I'm too old for fortnite, have you seen how fast they build and swap out to shoot and repeat? it's a tad crazy

Hercules

Prime Hunter
Banned
Jun 4, 2018
Asda
I'm too old for fortnite, have you seen how fast they build and swap out to shoot and repeat? it's a tad crazy

that’s the thing i hate about it most to manic, no fun for me, my step son heavily plays it and has busted two controllers on the analogue sticks because of building.

Piff1

Legend
Dedicated Member
Apr 17, 2015
Africa
If your over the ages of 15 theres no point in playing, literally all 14 year olds are the best in the world.. that cracked out reaction time for building. The dude who won 3million dollars in world cup solo's " Bugha " is 16, the 2 kids who won the Duos 3million dollars are both 14 years old.

WhyJewBanMe

Toxic
Loyal Member
Oct 14, 2018
Pi pot shop
If you play it now you'll be suprised

30-70% are bots when low level....just got an 11 kill duo
Bots build a single wall when shot at, and run away when a team mate is downed lol

Hercules

Prime Hunter
Banned
Jun 4, 2018
Asda
That’s proper sh it if there using bots, although it might mean I get a few kills like 😂

Hercules

Prime Hunter
Banned
Jun 4, 2018
Asda
Nothing better than camping and sight snipe scoping! Unless it’s COD where my go to is smoke and shotguns haha

XxEvilDxX

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Apr 10, 2010
USA

Post automatically merged:

Yeah the game seems a little childish, but I have played pubg a few times for android mobile.

Piff1

Legend
Dedicated Member
Apr 17, 2015
Africa
If you play it now you'll be suprised

30-70% are bots when low level....just got an 11 kill duo
Bots build a single wall when shot at, and run away when a team mate is downed lol

Aye i logged on for Chapter Two, noticed this for first 7-8 Wins, literal AI bots the games put in ( just spin around in circles shooting at nothing )

Wait till you get past 10 Wins, its sweaty as ****.