Fotgotten SErver lol what a pile of crap

alan12345

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 5, 2003
England
i liked this server but soon as u reach 30 u bored of the same lvling place cos theres oni like 2 and they suk
2. there all currupt GM's lvling there friends to 40
3. oni do events for like lvls 46
4.if u try adn say do a noob event they send u deathroom wher eu die in 1sec and u cant leave wen u TT
5. not even site to d/l all cral
PPL DONT EVEN BOTHER TRY PLAYING LOAD OF ****

halflife

same as mir2-net apart from the gm's mates stole his account altho thats crap cos the gm wuder saw in the logs that they made loadsa items... stupid realy

ripman= corrupt gm

schoey

alan12345 said:
i liked this server but soon as u reach 30 u bored of the same lvling place cos theres oni like 2 and they suk
4.if u try adn say do a noob event they send u deathroom wher eu die in 1sec and u cant leave wen u TT

1) i told u i am working on the higher places and my post on server's section clearly says that there are limited noob ares atm.
2) corrupt GM's?? the only currupt GM was..i wont say name but has had acc completely removed. and lvling to 40 wtf??? How many times i told u this is only for testing and ALL ACC'S WILL BE REMOVED
3)Oh so the CR is only for lvl's 46+ now is it???, after the mini event done last night ask the the people who had acutally lvl'd and see how they were saying that it rocked.
3)Lies. you repetidly asked for me to lvl u to 40 and wouldnt stop asking for event event pretty much spamming my screen. so i thought it be funny to send u there to have a quick look. Recalled youout about 20 mins later.
4) downloads are availalble but are not finished yet...downloads from forum in siggy)

overall if u dont like it then fine,dont fuking play it.

alan12345

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 5, 2003
England
m8 i like this server but its just getting currupted by GM's now and they all r diks , what serve ru palying at mo m8 whats good? hard to find quality servers. i wanna wear some new items and that but all servers close before i get chance and i llv quite quick :( it annoys me

Mikerowe

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 23, 2003
alan12345 said:
U **** munch this aint place 4 flaming FFS U NOB jocky just cos u cant get ir own way u little Winer FFS THIS SERVER OWNS !!!! lol lvl 46 events lol na im 45 not 46

1) the event was hard cos it was 4 Items
2) u keep dyin cos u was runnin into em all
3) dont like dont play
4) peace out a-town
5)erm im gonna stop wid numba thing cos ill beva stop othawise so many numbers 2 use lol :P

FallenLord Proud Member of Forgotten Lvl 45 Warr ~DeathSquad~

Forgotten is ownage if u actually try like i Did :P ownage ownage

Last edited:

alan12345

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 5, 2003
England
lol u lvled misstao to 40..... cos she helped u host files , lol i never aske du to lvl and about 30 mins a go i was'nt even asking u so stfu

sparx14

1. new leveling areas are being added + there is a level 30 area... WoomaHell.

2. ok who are the corrupt gm`s then ? i myself have never even adjusted someones skill level let alone leveld them up... and if someone was level`d up im sure it was for a good reason or Bon leveled them before being relieved of gm position. the server is in beta remember so accounts will be deleted after.

3. ok theres only 1 level 45 in game and the events .. i admit are a little hard but i (DarknessBlade) usualy do all the low level events and i keep them easy for people.

4. i dont know who did that to you but when you messaged me asking me i was on my normal character leveling with you in PrajnaCave -_-

5. there is now a site with download`s etc on it and the url will be released shortly.. the server has just recived an ftp access so they are still uploading..

as for this comment.... if you dont like the server then dont play but dont ruin it for others that may like it.... thankyou for your time

/DarknessBlade

alan12345

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 5, 2003
England
no1 told me it wo in beta stages i wud'nt of spent last night lvluing if it was a waste!

schoey

Are you blind..its there every time you log in

-- The Legend Of Mir II - Forgotten Server --
This server is only open for testing.
------------------------------
Forgotten Game Masters are:

Asthenia
Pete107
DarknessBlade

Admin or GM's will NEVER ask account
information (including
passwords) during the game so
never reveal such information
to ANYONE under ANY circumstances
Please register at the forum
http://s7.invisionfree.com/aon

Mikerowe

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 23, 2003
Yeah darkness dun sum wicked Low Lvl events wen i was in dem lvls !! pete107 does the High lvl events and he dun it dat day and time cos peeps asked him 2 do a hard and challangin 1 < ie me> i enjoyed it lol i died 3 times or so tryin 2 kill loda mobs but well worth it and was gr8 fun !!!!

FallenLord Lvl 45 WArr Proud Mem of Forgotten ~DeathSquad~ Creat0r

alan12345

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 5, 2003
England
server wont get big cos GM's just stand in SZ which mean sthey doing nowt ( not maaking aps etc which server needs) i enjoy server maybe cos i in not so good mood but fed up of woomahell

parmas

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 31, 2004
yup server is a pile of crap and should get blown up

NewBlood

Natural Selection
Golden Oldie
Apr 22, 2003
Manchester
schoey said:
and you are?

Ive never played this server and most likely never will but,

If someone says something aboutt he server is crap dont automaticly start mouthing off to them and ignore them. people complain when theres a fault, wheres theres a fault theres room for improvement.

adamc260

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 16, 2004
Wales, UK
Alan honestly grow up, you don't listen to a word he says, "accounts will be wiped" guess what happens when he says that? dumbass. I could understand if i was put to 150 yah, but 40 come off it not the end of the world!

Get over it

schoey

NewBlood said:
Ive never played this server and most likely never will but,

If someone says something aboutt he server is crap dont automaticly start mouthing off to them and ignore them. people complain when theres a fault, wheres theres a fault theres room for improvement.

try reading the state of his post...could of easily pointed out what was wrong without mouthing off about it

Pete107

🐑[E]dens-[E]lite🐑
Developer
Dec 10, 2003
Todmorden, West Yorkshire
Whos corrupt? i may have 2 other chars other then my GM but they are completely for testing to see what things should be set as, and as Schoey says its in beta atm and will stay in beta till we see its all balanced and not any bugs that we know about, there are new maps coming in, they are just being tested and edited, new items are being add'd for lower level's and if you hadn't of complained about the "higher level event" and kept quiet i would of nicely of done a lower level event, but you had to keep complaining and made me think the events were to **** for people.

Pete