Other FourHeroes Topic.

XaioXin

LOMCN Member
Sep 27, 2016
Four Heroes
I will tell you everything that happened and you all have the freedom to comment,
xSinx Player of TPR I know him because he is near me,He was selling things in the TPR for money via Paypal And he cant get his money out of PayPal because it's difficult in Egypt,A small class that can get money out of PayPal and I'm among them,He came to my house and asked me to help him get his money from Paypal Account, I told him ok no problem and he entered my room with me,We talked about 10 minutes and left him Then i went to the bathroom At this time he took advantage of the opportunity and loged the server and took some accounts deatails,*note* i have save the login to server So that i dont enter login details every time And we are here in Egypt taking the Internet from each other and is already have a caple of my router,so he's have the same IP,And i gaved him The money and he's leave,back to his home then tried all the data he took and stole someone,And they searched for the IP that stole and found me who opened LOMCN with this IP And they accused me of being the one who did all this,I swear I didnt do it before and I never do it,every one played Supernova/Horizon used the same information as the other server Surely he did not steal because I dont do that,And I'm not stupid to do all this without changing my IP,I opened this morning I saw StormHero talk me in the Discord and tell me to read what ppl says in LOMCN Discord I went and saw what was happening and i had already collided,There is a misunderstanding and no one has listened to and Deleted everything without listening to me.
*haters They done what they wanted*
i know some ppl will come and trolling in(NP)
GoodNight

Reactions: SheSeemedLvl18

Chalace

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 18, 2014
So, this 'acquaintance' that has the same IP as you, because he shares your router; came to your house. In the time it took you to use the bathroom; he managed to

- Navigate your pc
- Copy down account details

Coincidently less than 24 hours after your server went live.
That's unfortunate.

--

Excuse the lack of sympathy, your complete lack of respect towards actual content creators on here makes it hard to give a ****.

Reactions: OmeOmi and Martyn

GuildMaster

Banned
Banned
Jan 1, 2019
I will tell you everything that happened and you all have the freedom to comment,
xSinx Player of TPR I know him because he is near me,He was selling things in the TPR for money via Paypal And he cant get his money out of PayPal because it's difficult in Egypt,A small class that can get money out of PayPal and I'm among them,He came to my house and asked me to help him get his money from Paypal Account, I told him ok no problem and he entered my room with me,We talked about 10 minutes and left him Then i went to the bathroom At this time he took advantage of the opportunity and loged the server and took some accounts deatails,*note* i have save the login to server So that i dont enter login details every time And we are here in Egypt taking the Internet from each other and is already have a caple of my router,so he's have the same IP,And i gaved him The money and he's leave,back to his home then tried all the data he took and stole someone,And they searched for the IP that stole and found me who opened LOMCN with this IP And they accused me of being the one who did all this,I swear I didnt do it before and I never do it,every one played Supernova/Horizon used the same information as the other server Surely he did not steal because I dont do that,And I'm not stupid to do all this without changing my IP,I opened this morning I saw StormHero talk me in the Discord and tell me to read what ppl says in LOMCN Discord I went and saw what was happening and i had already collided,There is a misunderstanding and no one has listened to and Deleted everything without listening to me.
*haters They done what they wanted*
i know some ppl will come and trolling in(NP)
GoodNight
Sorry mate I aswer idont need to make problem. For you but revenge make me crazy to thief and revenge many ppl will not trust that but iam sorry rly 😥
So, this 'acquaintance' that has the same IP as you, because he shares your router; came to your house. In the time it took you to use the bathroom; he managed to

- Navigate your pc
- Copy down account details

Coincidently less than 24 hours after your server went live.
That's unfortunate.

--

Excuse the lack of sympathy, your complete lack of respect towards actual content creators on here makes it hard to give a ****.
Trust me chs he's not a hack I aswer to my god that all **** of me him not a kid to thief ppl at him ip he's have work in files like 4year so he's. Know that all looking good pls I'm the **** man here that all problem him get of me I make a problem for guys help me 😢

TheOnlyOne

DarkReturn Server High Rate
Loyal Member
Dark Return
Game Master
Oct 6, 2017
Jordan
arent that what you did with ahmad 3dam mr XaioXin before and steal everything from hes laptop after he trusted you and as i know 100% you not trust your mothere or your dad at your laptop so how u want us belive you trust this person at your laptop and going to bathroom

really nice story man plz try find anothere story better for you

StormHero

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 19, 2015
Dam i had mixed emotions reading that, started off funny, then i felt sorry for you, that your such a retard, then i got a bit angry with the bullshit.

Yesterday you claimed no one ever had access to the DB then this post contradicts what you said. However for just under 2 hours that IP was logging on a number of players?

Also the discord that i was messaged on, others have confirmed in the past you have owned a server, so sorry for not having no sympathy as nothing supports what you are saying.
Post automatically merged:

Sorry mate I aswer idont need to make problem. For you but revenge make me crazy to thief and revenge many ppl will not trust that but iam sorry rly 😥

Trust me chs he's not a hack I aswer to my god that all **** of me him not a kid to thief ppl at him ip he's have work in files like 4year so he's. Know that all looking good pls I'm the **** man here that all problem him get of me I make a problem for guys help me 😢
You should get a dam right out perm ban for chatting complete utter crap to, 4 years? He popped this server up within 2 months of his horizon server flopping.

Reactions: 3gena

Violent

Drinker Of Tea
Golden Oldie
Oct 7, 2008
Sheffield, UK
As interesting as this drama is, this is just sad and pathetic. Whatever the truth really is, trust has been broken to an already broken community. The lengths people go to make a quick $$$ are sickening.
Not only have accounts been hacked and items been stolen. But they have been stolen to make $$$ IRL.
Shame on you.

Pottsy

Legend
Legendary
Feb 26, 2004
The most hilarious part is, the best forum mods do is flag the server advert with "Avoid"

Then proceed to post in it, saying they're no longer allowed to advertise (Whilst keeping said advertisement posted...but ok), and mention "Play at your own risk"

Seriously...just delete the threads and delete any future attempts at posting, why keep it alive with a little warning? Get it together mods...Kill all hope of new users by obliterating any existence of it from these forums.

Reactions: 3gena and StormHero

SmavidDavid

Playing Legend of Mir 5
Legendary
Jun 13, 2006
Worthing, West Sussex
The most hilarious part is, the best forum mods do is flag the server advert with "Avoid"

Then proceed to post in it, saying they're no longer allowed to advertise (Whilst keeping said advertisement posted...but ok), and mention "Play at your own risk"

Seriously...just delete the threads and delete any future attempts at posting, why keep it alive with a little warning? Get it together mods...

It is worth noting some rules for servers then and servers now. rules are just made up 90% of time i swear 😂

#UnbanSpecOp
#DoubleStandards
#BanValk

Pottsy

Legend
Legendary
Feb 26, 2004
It is worth noting some rules for servers then and servers now. rules are just made up 90% of time i swear 😂

#UnbanSpecOp
#DoubleStandards
#BanValk

Could clear this forum up in an afternoon :D it's pathetic...

Caught red handed and they're trying to be nice about it....no. Destroy his thread, destroy his attempts and flag his account as a scumbag scammer and any future account he might want to make.

Wouldn't even ban him....i'd like him to KNOW his server attempts are over.

GuildMaster

Banned
Banned
Jan 1, 2019
Many ppl don't need to looking at you msg just coming and say anything and he's sure 100% you not the thief

Pottsy

Legend
Legendary
Feb 26, 2004
Many ppl don't need to looking at you msg just coming and say anything and he's sure 100% you not the thief

Looked at plenty. If you want to take equal blame, thats fine, I would also action the same against you.

A server owner incapable of protecting the users data because of retarded security practice (Such as "Remembering" Usernames/Passwords to the server), is at equal fault, even if it was you that did the scumbag deed.

Whatever scenario you wish to use, he is still at fault and deserves equal punishment as anyone else responsible for leaking player information.

Reactions: 3gena

StormHero

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 19, 2015

Seriously...just delete the threads and delete any future attempts at posting, why keep it alive with a little warning? Get it together mods...Kill all hope of new users by obliterating any existence of it from these forums.
i have to agree with this 100%
however with tai on holiday, it could just be a temp thing till he is back and the admins discuss? but no idea

Skibadee

That Vial skibadee lolol
Banned
Mar 24, 2003
Poor arse Egyptians trying to rob people for a little bit of cash