Other FourHeroes Topic.

smoochy boys on tour

Chalace

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 18, 2014
Is this were we argue or something lol? If you dont want to read it dont. Im not here to agree with everything people say we have our own minds move along petal your sig pretty much sums you up tho..

It wouldn't even be worth writing an actual response. You clearly haven't understood why people are annoyed. No, using someone's 'NPC script', downtime??? you're not even close.

Funnily enough, 50% of my sig originated from advocating the cornerstone of your whole 'argument' RE: Apocalypse... but hey, context doesn't make you feel big on the internet, right?

Good chat.

astrix

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 16, 2011
Is that not a response?? People like you do make me laugh who is talking about being big on the internet in any of that? go away you small minded little man

Chalace

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 18, 2014
"actual response" i.e Explaining why your post was unquestionably a steaming pile of nonsensical ****.
Instead, I just implied you were a moron.

Reading really isn't your strong suit, is it?

StormHero

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 19, 2015
The issue is, we tell everyone on LOMCN to change their password/details, but if you aint english/ don't use lomcn you wont know this. So if they know 100% they aint gave their details to no one only GMs who can see it, surly you expect it to go no further? Xaio knew what he was doing, they even had a buyer for the items they stole.

Chalace

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 18, 2014
they even had a buyer for the items they stole.

This alone confirms premeditation. Not the spontaneous act of opportunity they are peddling.
But hey, I think we're about done here. It's obvious he had a hand in it regardless.

Time to throw away the key.

Reactions: StormHero

Martyn

Smir.co.uk
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 24, 2003
Kent - UK
The only person slightly annoyed, if at all is Sanjian because Xaio used all his images/artwork, that he created to make his advert look better.. (none of the actual features/UI was ingame) and also took the LOF login screen and just added an extra word.

I mean it's fair enough we all take from each other.. but to deny it is just silly, think we need to add credits or something, it's not a bad thing at all using someone's work, shows it must be good.

XaioXin

LOMCN Member
Sep 27, 2016
Four Heroes
The only person slightly annoyed, if at all is Sanjian because Xaio used all his images/artwork, that he created to make his advert look better.. (none of the actual features/UI was ingame) and also took the LOF login screen and just added an extra word.

I mean it's fair enough we all take from each other.. but to deny it is just silly, think we need to add credits or something, it's not a bad thing at all using someone's work, shows it must be good.
I have not denied that I have used things from @Sanjian , he really makes good things and deserves appreciation

XaioXin

LOMCN Member
Sep 27, 2016
Four Heroes
The issue is, we tell everyone on LOMCN to change their password/details, but if you aint english/ don't use lomcn you wont know this. So if they know 100% they aint gave their details to no one only GMs who can see it, surly you expect it to go no further? Xaio knew what he was doing, they even had a buyer for the items they stole.
i didnt play any of ur servers,and i said every thing on main thread,i dont ruin my server for 20$ lol u r dumb

Pottsy

Legend
Legendary
Feb 26, 2004
theres nothing dumb about it. your details should be safe guarded, ffs your banking/paypal details are shared when you place gameshop orders, what happens when they somehow get abused, will you call people dumb then too?? your actually trying to take blame away from an individual who not only leaked peoples personal details but opted to do it for profit. this is the lowest of lowest scum you can ever be. especially for small change wtf.
in my opinion this cash making bollocks has destroyed mir completely. without it there would be NO servers at all.

He's got a point lol.

You must honestly be under some kind of illusion to believe that anyone on this forum is going to take responsibility for leaking your usernames/password or bank details.

If PayPal was never an option for donating, they would never get my money. The only thing i'm fine with being public knowledge, is my e-mail address, and that's because you could easily find it anyway regardless if you really wanted to. Worst case scenario, I end up with a bit of spam....oh no lol.

No one is taking blame away from them at all, but you're just as idiotic to believe in someone you don't even know because they call themselves a server owner. It's thoughts like that, that cause people to lose thousands to cons and phishing, because they blindly believe a certain person is who they say they are without an ounce of proof.

I honestly wouldn't be surprised if some of these servers are actually turned on for the sole purpose of selling your bank details on the dark net for a few thousand...that's the world we live in. If you choose to use identical usernames/passwords and freely give over details for a game not bound to anyone to take responsibility, then that's your problem.

Last edited:

StormHero

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 19, 2015
i didnt play any of ur servers,and i said every thing on main thread,i dont ruin my server for 20$ lol u r dumb
Your story didnt even match up with guildmasters at one point, till he edited messages.
Evidence to show your ip logging on prim, either way whatever the true story is, you and guildmaster 100% was involved in it.

• Dislike
Reactions: XaioXin and 3gena

XaioXin

LOMCN Member
Sep 27, 2016
Four Heroes
Your story didnt even match up with guildmasters at one point, till he edited messages.
Evidence to show your ip logging on prim, either way whatever the true story is, you and guildmaster 100% was involved in it.
what messages had edited ? I swear you're "Dumb",Also why do I participate for $ 20 to spoil the server? Are you aware of what you are saying? If I wanted to do that I would have done it since the first server I made and I stole people in every server, But I never did It, is not like you sell things to people in secret Iceman has scandalized you, you fool,And you have already done the same thing in prim (Dog money).

Vagrant

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 13, 2004
Romania
I didn't waste my time reading the crap that is in this thread, but I only have 1 question for @Tai :

If you find people ''untrusted'' because they do some shady ****, why do they still have access to lomcn ? Just ban them and delete this type of drama threads....

Reactions: StormHero and 3gena

Chriz

Captain Lurker
VIP
Mar 24, 2003
LOMCN
I didn't waste my time reading the crap that is in this thread, but I only have 1 question for @Tai :

If you find people ''untrusted'' because they do some shady ****, why do they still have access to lomcn ? Just ban them and delete this type of drama threads....
Because the likelihood is that they will just create a new account.. which doesn't have any warnings attached lol.

Reactions: Martyn

LightBringer

Primordial GM
Veteran
Primordial
Game Master
Feb 13, 2014
Just reading, and reasoning such as "another server did x, or someone else did y"....

One persons failings doesn't justify someone else's failings.
People shouldn't use the same credentials on other servers I agree, but server owners have the onus on them to not use private information for their own personal gains.

In this instance, there was a lot of evidence given over to the Admin team to take appropriate action; if you can't provide the evidence they can't act on it, as it wouldn't be justified.
Rumors and speculation spread like wildfire though this community and it can cloud what actually happens / happened.

sell things to people in secret Iceman has scandalized you, you fool,And you have already done the same thing in prim (Dog money).

Any this is what I mean about rumors, you have pulled this out of thin air, I know none of my team have sold any items to anyone in game.
Don't try to divert the attention away from the subject of this post.

Reactions: 3gena

Jungle

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Aug 19, 2018
nah guys if u used the same password and id for anything u deserve to get hacked, its 2019 nearing to 2020 cyber hacking is on the rise data protection is just a phrase used to make u feel safe putting in your data.

StormHero

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 19, 2015
what messages had edited ? I swear you're "Dumb",Also why do I participate for $ 20 to spoil the server? Are you aware of what you are saying? If I wanted to do that I would have done it since the first server I made and I stole people in every server, But I never did It, is not like you sell things to people in secret Iceman has scandalized you, you fool,And you have already done the same thing in prim (Dog money).
Guild master edited his post after he tried explaing what happened, then u said u was in the bathroom, so he changed his story. Nothing dumb about me pointing out the evidence. Go steal some more files and advertise on... oh wait u cant advertise on here no more 😂

XaioXin

LOMCN Member
Sep 27, 2016
Four Heroes
Guild master edited his post after he tried explaing what happened, then u said u was in the bathroom, so he changed his story. Nothing dumb about me pointing out the evidence. Go steal some more files and advertise on... oh wait u cant advertise on here no more 😂
I really did not read what he said,but his English is difficult to understand. Do you have a guide to what you say and explain what he said lol,Mod They did not do anything when they knew that a mule like you was selling things in the EE and when they knew that GuildMaster had stolen someone to revenge without my knowledge they Avoided it without listening,You cant even make a script lol,you just participated in EE and Prim for money, you despicable.

XaioXin

LOMCN Member
Sep 27, 2016
Four Heroes
But you wouldn’t expect the server owner to do it would you??
I have a lot of ways to hide my IP before I do it but I never did,If i wanted to do it i was goin to do this since the first server I made,If you think and use your mind for 5 minutes instead of your ass you will discover the right.