Fragrant Hills - woool server

Join Discord
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
Why don't you get your team on Sdo playing each class and see for yourselfs instead of going off what you think is best, this is what i spent doing for a long period of time.

Just a suggestion and not a flame.

grahamb

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 11, 2005
Chesterfield,Derbyshire
Yeah, the first 7 levels aren't that exciting, but if you do the newbie quest it shouldn't take that long honestly.
did try doin the newbie quest cudnt find any scarecrows :( logged on again 2 get lvl 7 see it gets any better was there killin a tree for about 10mins 2 get no xp :(

Last edited:

strapon

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 10, 2011
ITV 9.25am
All looks good.

The noob quest doesnt seem to work for me. Says kill one scarecrow, have killed loads and nothing changes.

Termy

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 5, 2009
Woo nice update just activated x2 exp for an hour:D and interesting lucky rabbits around bichon got a few nice benes:)

Amotea

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 16, 2008
Newbie quest got bugged after patch, fixed it a min. ago but will need to reboot later today to fix it on server.

Amotea

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 16, 2008
Yeah it's a bit unfair they have to corner them, I agree. Will probably decrease their speed a little.

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
My daily quest was to find a piece of high quality meat...I got a 10/10 but he just says "You are not eligible for the daily quest"?

BleH

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Oct 14, 2004
Bristol, UK, England
whats usercount like? also if its struggling to pick up users couldnt the server advert maybe be put in the mir2/3 section as i dont th ink many people at all check the woool section

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
whats usercount like? also if its struggling to pick up users couldnt the server advert maybe be put in the mir2/3 section as i dont th ink many people at all check the woool section

I offered them a section, don't think they interested.

symphonius

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 15, 2008
I offered them a section, don't think they interested.

Due to everything I completely forgot you made us that offer :). We've talked it over and it sounds like a good idea, actually. Let me know if this is still possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.