FrOzEnServer

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

Coolio

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 5, 2003
London, England
Or, just put it on rapidshare.de and give it to us all

edit: i just skimmed through the topic, people have asked before and it wasn't even noticed cause of people fighting of some bs. i suppose if original exe dont work (about to try) then i guess an exe from a different server would work

edit2: ok, foundation's exe works, but hey, there's hodeni's waiting right at the fecking start, this is like a 1/10 for the server so far, hooray

Last edited:

bebo123

LOMCN Leecher
May 30, 2005
help me pls i ant played mir for a long time and wanted to start again but i cant find any where to dwnload 1.4 can u send me the link pls so it stops my problem lol:dunce:

Ragnar

Hallowed be thy name
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 20, 2004
Coolio said:
Or, just put it on rapidshare.de and give it to us all

edit: i just skimmed through the topic, people have asked before and it wasn't even noticed cause of people fighting of some bs. i suppose if original exe dont work (about to try) then i guess an exe from a different server would work

edit2: ok, foundation's exe works, but hey, there's hodeni's waiting right at the fecking start, this is like a 1/10 for the server so far, hooray
They probably untamed =/.

Coolio

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 5, 2003
London, England
Gimpasaurus said:
They probably untamed =/.
indeed, a warrior and tao in Revival killed them both, thanks guys, whoever you are, forgot the names ;)

an since i'm here, i was wondering what are some decent mobs to tame, i was gonna ask for the db to check myself but that probably won't happen :P

so if anyone can post some good mobs and the level needed to tame them (above level 30 preferred), i'd be grateful :brows:

Ragnar

Hallowed be thy name
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 20, 2004
Copied it frm my guild notice board :P

The first usefull pet can be tamed at level 34 (LeoSpider) they do quite a bit damage, and have
ok'ish HP so they are usefull in WLC and SLC, at level 38 you get pets wich you will probably
use
untill 48 wich are Smallerspiders, those are very good indeed as they have a ton of HP and do
quite a bit of damage. At level 44 or 45 (not sure) you can get Thor's, they have decent HP and
do good damage. At level 48 you can get the best pets wich are hodenis, they have loads of HP
and hurt like hell, although there is a slight problem, only 4 can be on server at once (if someone
tames 4 then they won't respawn untill the tamed ones die), so be fast to get them :P.

Coolio

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 5, 2003
London, England
Gimpasaurus said:
Copied it frm my guild notice board :P

The first usefull pet can be tamed at level 34 (LeoSpider) they do quite a bit damage, and have
ok'ish HP so they are usefull in WLC and SLC, at level 38 you get pets wich you will probably
use
untill 48 wich are Smallerspiders, those are very good indeed as they have a ton of HP and do
quite a bit of damage. At level 44 or 45 (not sure) you can get Thor's, they have decent HP and
do good damage. At level 48 you can get the best pets wich are hodenis, they have loads of HP
and hurt like hell, although there is a slight problem, only 4 can be on server at once (if someone
tames 4 then they won't respawn untill the tamed ones die), so be fast to get them :P.

thanks alot Gimp, i just turned 34, so off to find those LeoSpiders, i can only assume they're in the redmoon valley/forest thing?

Ragnar

Hallowed be thy name
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 20, 2004
Coolio said:
thanks alot Gimp, i just turned 34, so off to find those LeoSpiders, i can only assume they're in the redmoon valley/forest thing?
Avril npc>Teleport to 40+ areas>Spider cave

Carefull though, it hurts there.

Dalisu

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Dec 18, 2004
N.Ireland
Make taos able to summon more pets ffs wizzys can get thors and taos can get skellys :/ unfair skelly is **** maggy pwns it allow taos to have 3 pets and make skelly a lil stronger plz.

Coolio

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 5, 2003
London, England
i kinda agree with that, and i'm a wizard :P, you should be able to summon more, i haven't tested skele's hit power, but they can take a beating from the guard is SkelShinLeveling, and speaking of guards, can you put more guards in there?

also, a little problem has happened few days ago where hodeni's were left untamed in SZ, maybe the SZ should be made a little bigger. where near the npc's there are guards, and a little further down is the pont to where you tele in and guards don't harm your pets.

it would give you a little room to run and hodeni's can be caught by the guards.

shinsu

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 11, 2003
u'd b dead b4 a gaurd killed a lv7 hodeni anyway, it wud survive for about a minute b4 gaurd killed it.

ash can u put map name changes on first page plz so ppl can see lv45 maps i still cant see gaurdien island :mad:

StaLin

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 23, 2004
infact are there any downloads for this server? :S cas carnt seem to find any, as the main site doesnt work ><

thnx

Wond

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 24, 2004
IRELAND
shinsu said:
yes u can, u just dnt have enough gold to do it prob, costs a couple of 100k :agree:

Was wondering for a little while untill I actually thought about it. "/noobed".

shinsu

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 11, 2003
StaLin said:
infact are there any downloads for this server? :S cas carnt seem to find any, as the main site doesnt work ><

thnx
its just basic 1.4 exe, the one of fernys wud work